Chapter 258 – Dolls 9
1.4k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stephen and Doni wore white and black shirts, respectively. Stephen’s shirt had a short sleeve, while Doni’s had a long sleeve to hide the combat suit that he wore underneath. They entered the modern and luxurious establishment, a nightclub where people would dance and drink expensive alcohol.

Both of them looked like usual friends who hung out with each other and decided to spend some money to have a drink because of their happy mood.

A lot of people entered the establishment at the same time as them. When they entered, their body was checked for hidden weapons such as a folded knife or anything.

Doni sweated when he saw the inspection. There were only six people in front of them, and if he was inspected, they would notice the combat suit that he wore underneath his shirt.

“W-What should we do, Stephen?” Doni asked Stephen, panicked as he had never thought a nightclub like this to have strict security that did a body checking upon entering.

“Don’t worry, leave everything to me. It will be fine.” Stephen crossed his arms and grinned. He had a confident look on his face.

The entrance was located inside the establishment, in a lobby that led to the main venue of the establishment.

If you asked whose idea was to create commotion in this place, then it was Stephen’s idea.

Doni’s original idea was to put the city into a blackout. He would fire his sure-fire thunder to power plants or something similar to put the city into a blackout.

However, that plan messed up. And it was really bad. It would cause the opposite effect of what they tried to achieve, creating some distraction.

If the city was put into a blackout by an unknown Esper, the Esper Association would raise their security instead of sending someone or two teams to investigate.

Flooding the city wasn’t too bad of a plan as long as it wasn’t too excessive. Having the river flood at an ankle level was enough to make the people make a fuss about it. And Ao’s siblings had some plans to dump trash into the river to make it look like the channel had been blocked by trash.

But, according to the siblings, that plan would take a long time, 30 minutes to an hour. As for now, they probably still raise the water level while moving the trash to block the channel.

In short, the early stage of the plan would depend on Stephen and Doni. How well they performed to create a fuss would affect the entire plan as both were connected. Why? Because the location that they planned to flood was the night entertainment district where Stephen and Doni were.

“It will be fine. What are you trying to do?” Doni whispered, getting on his toes because of his height difference from Stephen.

The people in front of them entered one after another. The body check was fast, as if the guard didn’t really care if the guest brought some weapons with them.

“Doni, my boy. You are still too green. In a situation like this…” Stephen pulled out a card that was used to pay for almost anything in the world and grinned. “…We talk with money.”

However, as he did that, the guard glared at both of them dangerously and said. “Please leave.”

***

Selena’s mouth twitched as she saw Stephen and Doni being escorted out from the night establishment. She had a disappointed look on her face as she slowly brought her hand to her ear, activating the earpiece to contact both men.

“What are you doing?” She asked in a cold tone that could even freeze the ocean. “Why the fuck both of you being escorted out by the security?” She even swore, showing how angry she was with them.

[Szt– Test– Is it on?] A static noise rang from the earpiece before a loud and deep voice finally answered, [I don’t know. I just tried to bribe the security, but they kicked us out. It always works from where I came from. I wonder why they didn’t take a bribe. It’s strange.]

Don’t they need money? Stephen continued in a low voice.

“That’s a high-end establishment. Do you think it will be the same as a low-end establishment that you frequent to? They have enough money to feed their workers.”

[Hey! Sorry for being in a low-end establishment, alright! Anyway, I don’t agree with your idea of creating a problem inside the club from the start. I will do as I please. As long as I can make the Public Defender come, it will be okay, right?]

“That’s correct. But what are you trying to do? Isn’t creating the ruckus inside the establishment the best way to make the Public Defender move?”

[You’re too naïve, lady. I was a former thug. I know what I do. Believe me. I will be able to get a lot of Public Defenders to stop me.]

“Do as you please then. I am expecting success. You have 5 minutes before Mizu and Yuki begin to flood the city.”

[Gotcha.]

Stephen ended the communication, and Selena sighed. She looked in the direction where Stephen and Doni were and was surprised.

“What are they trying to do? Those fools.” She grunted.

It was natural that she was confused and angry. Because Stephen and Doni actually walked away from the nightclub and even entered a convenience store near the establishment.

They exited a minute later while holding two white bags filled with unknown things.

Selena narrowed her eyes while holding her temple.

“… I can only count on those siblings.” She then contacted Ao’s siblings with her earpiece. “Change of plan…”

***

Meanwhile, with Stephen and Doni.

They brought a lot of stuff to the convenience store and returned to the nightclub. Specifically, they stood in front of the nightclub as they watched a lot of people enter the establishment.

“Hey, Stephen. Are you sure this will work?”

“Ou! Believe me. I did this a lot in my young day and was always stopped by those Public Defender guys.”

“But…” Doni sounded skeptical as he looked at the stuff they had just brought. “Really? We just need to throw these things at the building?”

“Indeed!” Stephen took the thing that they brought from the convenience store and held it with his hand.

That thing was white, a bit oval, and often used to cook. It could be fried, boiled, and even eaten raw. Yes, that was an egg.

“We just need to throw this to their building and beat any security that tried to stop us.”

“I see! That way, we can create commotion while being harmless. So being kicked out is also your plan?”

“No, that was a miss. Anyway, let’s do this!” Stephen shouted and threw the egg at the window on the second floor of the nightclub. “It’s time to throw some eggs!”

Author Here~

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For this series)  available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

51