Chapter 279 – Same but Different Dream 11
965 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Naomi informed Tetsuma, he immediately stopped the training and went to the biggest building to meet the General, leaving Naomi and Mischa alone.

Of course, Naomi didn’t have any plan to stay there, doing nothing. She went back to the base to interrogate someone, the most suspicious person among the others, Angella.

The said suspicious person was already freed due to Melaine’s testimony, but there was no guarantee that he wasn’t the spy or the one who kidnapped her mother.

Arriving at the base, Naomi immediately went to where Angella was; Mischa was walking behind her without saying anything.

When they entered the underground base, they were immediately greeted by a confused Rekka and Hyun-Woo.

“Princess! We felt your pressure spreading earlier. Was there something wrong or something that we can help you with?” Rekka asked, worried about something that he didn’t know when he saw Naomi’s serious expression.

Naomi stopped a little to think.

‘Come to think of it, can't those girls find someone with their ability and connection? Both have a higher chance of finding my mother and Melaine. If that doesn’t work, then I will resort to my last option, scanning the whole Earth.’

She remembered the friends that she made in the Avos School. One of them was her real friend, helping her with media-related things. While one of them was controlled by someone, she was responsible for finding her identity as a Mugetsu. They were Topaz and Millie.

Both girls had something that allowed them to find people easily. Topaz with her information network and Millie with her ability to see a person’s brainwave. The latter would be a bit difficult, but there was a drug specially made by the Moon of Akasha’s researcher after researching the drug that Andrew used.

It was safer but still had a risk. So she would ask the girl’s permission first.

“Princess?” Rekka called out to Naomi, pulling her out of her thoughts.

“Ah, right. Call Angella and Chi, and ask them to go to the meeting room. Also, can you get Topaz Garcia and Millie Taylor too? Meanwhile, I will leave everything in the base in your hand and Hyun-Woo’s, Rekka. Can you do that for me?”

Rekka couldn’t understand why Naomi asked all of that, but all he could do was bow his head and say, “I will do my best to meet your expectation.”

“I am counting on you.”

After she was done with Rekka, Naomi went to the meeting room first with Naomi.

Rekka raised his head and looked at Naomi’s departed back.

“What actually happened to make Princess have a serious face like that? And the pressure earlier… was all familiar to me because I had experienced it directly before. She was angry.” Rekka asked his friend, who stood beside him.

“So that was Princess’ pressure? That was really heavy. It was heavier than Julia’s ability to control gravity.” Hyun-Woo said, scratching his cheek. “You also mentioned that she was angry. How do you know about that?”

“Well, the last time I felt her pressure like this, I was right beside her. She almost destroyed Earth at that time. Natural disasters occurred everywhere, killing maybe a million souls. There was no news reaching the internet and television because Akasa Inc. and Garcia family helped us to hide it.” Rekka replied.

“That was really crazy. I also felt the Earthquake at that time. However, do Akasa Inc. and the Garcia family have that kind of power? To be able to control the media that much, it must’ve taken a lot of money and connections.”

“Of course. The Germany Military also helped because they had planned to have Princess on their side, so it was easier. Germany was also, for some reason, the country that took less damage from Princess' rampage. Maybe she unconsciously held herself back because she knew that her parents were here.”

“That might be possible. Also, Rekka. Isn’t it time for you to go do Princess’ errand?”

“Yes. I will fetch Angella, Chi, and Millie Taylor. They are all in this base, so can you go invite Topaz Garcia? Ask Luna for help.” Rekka smiled at his friend and teased him to get his reaction.

But Hyun-Woo had experienced that kind of teasing before, so he just smiled softly and answered, “Yes, I will do just that.”

“Good, then. Let’s meet in front of the meeting room in 15 minutes.”

“Alright.”

***

“Naomi needs my help?”

Inside a busy office, a girl with blue hair asked Hyun-Woo without looking at him. She operated her holo phone and signed some documents on the desk in front of her.

“Yes. We don’t know the details, but Princess asked me to get you to meet her. I am truly sorry for my Princess’ selfishness, Miss Topaz.” Hyun-Woo put on a business face. He scratched his head in embarrassment as Luna nodded her head repeatedly beside him.

“Hmm, I see.” Topaz stopped her work and put her holo phone down. She then turned to the girl that looked like a secretary with blonde hair behind her and said, “I will leave this to you. My friend needs my help.”

“Certainly, Lady Topaz.” The secretary lady replied with a bow.

“Thank you!”

Topaz stood up and approached Hyun-Woo, surprising the man a little.

“Then, shall we go? The lady over there can open a portal for us, right?”

“Yes… As expected from you, a young miss of the Garcia Family. You know a lot.” Hyun-Woo replied with a wry smile.

“Fufufu! Just leave something like this to me!” Topaz puffed her chest proudly.

“Well, Naomi needs some help, and she asked me, so it’s gonna be something serious, right? Not to mention… I heard a report from almost everyone that they felt a sudden heaviness on their body earlier. Some said it was similar to what had happened when disaster struck the world, so… It is Naomi’s doing, right?”

“You’re correct. We also don’t know what happened, but Princess and Mischa had these serious faces when they entered. Usually, the atmosphere between them would be pink and fun, but not today.”

“Ah! As expected. I am going to complain to them for giving me so much work! Let’s go, Mr. Lee Hyun-Woo! Let’s meet these idiots and let me give them an earful!”

“Well then, please open the portal, Luna.”

“Yes, Hyun-Woo,” Luna replied, and she used her ability to create a white door in front of them. The three people entered, with Hyun-Woo as the lead, and left the office.

Author Here~

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For this series)  available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

30