Chapter 285 – Same but Different Dream 17
757 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi, Mischa, and Tetsuma were flying in the sky using Naomi’s Telekinesis ability. They went from Germany straight to the Isle of Men while Tetsuma explained the strategy that he thought of.

“So I will go from the southeast of the island where the security was a bit lacking. From there, I will create a tunnel to go to Mizuki’s location with Mischa. Meanwhile, Naomi will be a diversion and spread your Esper pressure everywhere to hide ours. Is there any question?”

“I have one,” Naomi said, looking at Tetsuma, who flew beside her. “How big diversions are needed so they won’t realize both of you infiltrate the area?”

Tetsuma grinned at Naomi, “As much as possible. But don’t destroy the island.”

“Got that, father. So one or two meteors are allowed.”

“Why did you arrive at that conclusion?” Mischa retorted from the side. She couldn’t understand Naomi’s fixation with the meteors.

If Naomi wanted to do it without holding back, she could’ve just raised the Isle of Men to the sky as she did to their island base.

That way, the infiltration would be easy, and the diversion would be perfect. But Naomi chose a meteor against that option, which confused Mischa.

“I meant, that’s a strong attack that didn’t require much concentration. I can just guide a rock in the sky to land at a specific spot.” Naomi answered with a smile. “Besides, a meteor shower is beautiful. I want to watch it together with you someday. I can artificially make one.”

“Please don’t do that.” The platinum-haired girl quickly shook her head. “I would rather watch a natural meteor shower in the future when we have a chance to instead of making you create an artificial one.”

“What a shame.” Naomi shrugged her shoulders, disappointed by Mischa’s refusal.

“Even if you girls wanted to watch a meteor shower, we still need to end the war first. Let’s concentrate on our mission for now.” Tetsuma said from the side. “We have almost arrived. It’s already inside England’s territory.”

“Alright.” Naomi answered shortly as she turned serious. “Then I need to move right now.” She slowed her flying speed before eventually stopping and raising her hand to the sky. Doing so, she tried to find a perfect meteor to be dropped to the coastline of Isle of Men.

“H-hey, you’re serious about that meteor, Naomi? Remember when you did it against the Avos School!” Tetsuma panicked a little bit due to Naomi’s action. “We won’t be able to dig a hole if the ground is scorched hot!”

“Don’t worry, father. I will attack from the other side. For now, please be quiet. I am concentrating.” She glared at her father as he was disturbing her concentration.

“O-Ooh…”

Tetsuma could only let out such an awkward voice as he backed away a little. They were floating in the sky with Naomi’s ability, so he couldn’t entirely run.

Mischa looked at them with an awkward smile on the side. The duo father and daughter were so calm even when they were in a situation where their loved one was in danger.

‘I should bring myself together too.’

She was originally nervous about the mission. They were only three people, and they were trying to enter an area the Esper Association had already taken control of. It was a dangerous as well as a high-risk mission.

One wrong move, then they would endanger the people taken hostage inside. Not only were there Mizuki and the others but there were also civilians working on the Isle of Men.

That was why Tetsuma originally opposed Naomi pulling a meteor down to attack them. But he couldn’t say anything after his daughter looked at him with a gaze similar to his wife's.

‘Let’s just hope there will be no casualties from the hostage side…’

After a few seconds, Naomi suddenly grinned and muttered, “Got one.” She then turned to Mischa before turning to Tetsuma. “I will send both of you to the island now. Best of luck.”

“Be careful, Naomi,” Mischa said as Naomi began moving them closer to the Isle of Men, which was located around 1 KM away from their location. The strongest Esper deliberately controlled their body close to the water to hide them from the enemy’s sight.

“Don’t go too far, Naomi. You still need to save your strength for the main war.” Tetsuma reminded Naomi as they went away.

Naomi looked at them with a small smile and answered through her earpiece, as she didn’t know whether they could hear her directly or not, “Don’t worry. I have never been exhausted once after using my Ability in my life. I can go on forever.”

Being exhausted after using Ability had never been in Naomi’s dictionary. She would always recover to her peak condition after resting for a few seconds only. Her stamina recovery was at a monster level.

After communicating with Tetsuma and Mischa, Naomi turned off the microphone in her earpiece and muttered. “Still…”

She looked in the direction of the Isle of Men and frowned a little.

“They are all here except for one person. The executives. Why?”

It was something that she couldn’t understand. The executives of the Esper Association were all on the Isle of Men except for one person.

She had registered their Esper pressure through the blood that Melaine collected from Paris. They were similar. She also felt the familiar Esper pressure from Lucilla, whom she met back in the Avos School.

“Avos is also here. And it didn’t seem that he noticed me yet. It’s strange. No, it’s not like he didn’t notice. He ignored me. Is it a trap? But it’s too late to retreat. Father and Mischa have already reached the Isle of Men already.”

Naomi decided to just go through the mission. If something had gone shout, she could have just thrown Tetsuma and Mischa away from the location. She certainly had the capability to do that, even when all Esper Association’s executives hindered her.

“Now then…” Still raising her hand, Naomi looked at the other side of the island from where she dropped Tetsuma and Mischa down. “Let’s give them a grand entrance.”

She dropped her hand, using her Telekinesis to pull the big rock down from space. She chose a small one this time because she only needed it as a diversion, not the main attack.

The sky turned dark for a second as the flaming hot rock that became the second sun made its appearance In the sky. Its diameter was 6 meters, and its body was covered in flame, leaving a trail of white clouds in its trajectory.

All the people in England looked at the sky at that moment. Then, the flaming rock called a meteor sped up, making its way toward the Isle of Men. In less than 3 seconds, with a speed that broke the speed of sound, the meteor made an impact on the coastline in the northwest of the Isle of Men.

Booom!!!

A defining explosion rang through England, and a big shockwave washed over the coast with the impact location as the center. Then at that moment, Naomi deliberately flared her Esper pressure so everyone could feel her.

Activating her microphone once again, she said, “Mission start.”

Author Here~

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For this series)  available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

32