Chapter6- Alone
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Kieran pov)

I said to my friends Mia Adolphe that we were going to work together.

It was what we initially planned.

But late at night while they were sleeping, I entered their dream world unknowingly and I saw endless worry.

It often happened, when the emotions of the people around me were too intense, I would often feel pulled inside their dream world.

When it happened, I was not a dream walker anymore, like how wanted to call myself, just the prisoner of the dream.

When everyone woke up, I remained silent about what had happened.

I did not tell them that I knew about their pains and their trauma.

It was not a good thing to intrude in other privacy, but I was already used to that.

Just like that, I started my investigation in Rosaire.

Many things were easier for me than for ordinary people.

First I went to the apartment where My friend was recently lodged.

I guessed that there will be people spying around and I was not wrong.

It was a plump middle-aged man. When I entered the house, he started to move in other to get a clear idea of what I was going to do.

Unknowingy, he entered the zone of a thirty-meter radius around me.

Inside this radius, I could influence tough making him relaxed and distracted from his mission.

Soon he started to forget himself and fell asleep.

Soon I started to feel as if there were many doors around me. Some were closed, highly locked while others were open.

They were the dream worlds of the people around me. I recognized one of them, slightly open belonging to the spy outside.

I felt as if my body was enveloped in a white fog making it hard for me to breathe and even more difficult to move.

I like to think that I refrain to use my power out of kindness, but this fog is also part of the reason.

Moving slowly I entered his dream world. It was a strange landscape without limit. Someplace were dark while others were full of life.

Through his dream, I could easily gain access to simple information like his name, Roberto something, the Organisation he was serving, a well-structured gang named Mundo that controlled half of Rosaire.

But as I tried to gain a deeper understanding of what kind of activity he used to do, things started to get harder and harder.

It was a usual reaction when I tried to pry into, other people's secrets.

The easiest information to obtain about someone through his dreams were his likes and dislikes, his goal and dislike.

I was searching for clues on my friend's disappearance, but I did not find anything interesting, Apart from the fact that they were looking for anyone seemingly related to the three

I found the identity of his boss knowing that I was going to visit him.

Lastly, I saw that he was implicated in some human trafficking business.

I almost forgave him because we were fans of the same tv program.

But in the end, I decided to finish him. In the past, I could already kill people trough their dream, it was one of the first abilities that I trained.

With time my skill increased and I could now create a nightmare and transform it into a seed that could be implanted in the dream world.

In this way, I could decide the time when I wanted the nightmare to explode.

In three days' time, this man would become an idiot.

0