Chapter 10
824 11 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

akudou ch 10

[Kurama POV]

Kurama's clone stayed in the Kurama clan until it ran out of chakra. Murakumo has explained to his daughter that she will have Kurenai as her genjutsu teacher. Yakumo excitedly accepted, she wanted to be a kunoichi specialized in genjutsu since hearing about Rock Lee and his dream of becoming a taijutsu specialist. Kurenai was someone who had the title genjutsu mistress, so she wouldn't miss the chance.

Along the topic Kurama got some information about Hinata. She was kidnapped and saved by her father two years ago, the same time Naruto ran away from the village. Because of that incident, Hinata became traumatized and somehow lost her ability to use Byakugan. That angered the Hyuuga elders, they don't like for a member of the main family to be that weak and demanded the head to dispose of the girl. Hiashi, her father, then decided to  throw her out from the clan.

Kurenai heard this and decided to take Hinata. Kurenai was the student of Hyuuga Himari, Hinata's mother so she can't leave her daughter alone. Kurenai's relationship with Asuma helped her to be accepted as Hinata's guardian.

This incident was instigated by Kumo who tried to get the Byakugan by pretending to form a peace treaty with Konoha. Raikage demanded Hiashi to be sent to Kumo to be executed for killing the envoy for the treaty or they will declare war against Konoha.

Hyuuga of course refuses, but the hokage don't want it to lead to war especially after recently learning that the jinchuuriki has disappeared. Naruto's disappearance was of course suspected to be the work of Kumo. So the search was focused on Kumo while keeping it unknown as much as possible, they didn't want to give Kumo a reason to go into full blown war.

In the end, a body double from the Hyuuga clan was sent to replace Hiashi so that Kumo wouldn't get their hands on Byakugan. But they couldn't find any trace of Naruto in Kumo, or other borders. This is the reason why Kurama rarely found ninja searching for Naruto in the area, they were too focused on other places.

"Hinata was lucky to lose her Byakugan, or else she would have been forced to be a puppet like the other branch members"(Kurama)

"But is it really a coincidence? Did someone seal her Byakugan secretly, or did she unconsciously reject her own power from her trauma?"(Kurama)

It will be on her list to investigate later. If Hinata has someone from the main family that helps her, which probably is her father, then Naruto could get another ally that could back him. Though compared to the Uchiha and the Kurama clan, she doesn't have high hopes for the Hyuuga with their inflexible nature.

Though with the Uchiha clan and their emotional nature it creates their own problem that she needs to handle before something irreversible happens. She might be able to save and hide some of the trustworthy members of the clan inside the creation hideout in case things got worse, but that is not an optimal solution.

Hopefully things will turn for the better, both for Naruto and the Uchihas. Getting close to the children is good for the future, but hopefully he could get close with some of the older generation who hold power to protect him. Especially when she doesn't know if the Uchiha who controlled her six years ago is still alive or not.

Of course with her soul bound with Naruto, the same thing couldn't be done. But there is still the possibility of them targeting Naruto or they find out how to cancel the death reaper contract between her and Naruto.

___

[Naruto POV]

Naruto and Hinata were heading towards ichiraku ramen when they met with Shisui.

"Oh Naruto, have you been well?"(Shisui)

"Yeah, thanks to you. You just got back from a mission?"(Naruto)

"Yeah, I was on duty on the kirigakure border"(Shisui)

Shisui looks at Hinata as he speaks and a mischievous smile appears on his face. Naruto suddenly has a bad feeling about it but he knows he can't run away, or else Shisui will have more reason to tease him later.

 "So you're Hinata? I hear a lot about you from Naruto, my name is Shisui Uchiha"(Shisui)

"Eh, is that so?"(Hinata)

Hinata said while looking at Naruto.

"I only tell you that I train together with Hinata"(Naruto)

Naruto retorted, calming down when Shisui didn't tease him.

"Eeh is that really, I feel like there was something really interesting you told me back then~"(Shisui)

"I take back that I think you're a good guy! Get lost if you don't have anything important to say!"(Naruto)

Naruto shouted at Shisui while trying to kick him but Shisui easily dodged his attempt while laughing.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry! How about I treat you guys for dinner?"(Shisui)

"Oh, we were going to ichiraku to eat!"(Naruto)

"Okay, let's go then, it's my treat"(Shisui)

"Don't regret it later you know"(Naruto)

Naruto whispers to himself, Shisui didn't know his appetite because he held back when he stayed at his house. But now he wouldn't be holding back, this is also his revenge for last time.

___

Bowl after bowl of ramen keep piling up as Naruto eats to his heart's content. He gives a smug face at Shisui who was shocked at how much he eats, while Hinata just chuckles looking at the two as she eats her portion.

"I didn't know you eat that much"(Shisui)

Shisui said defeated.

"Well that's because I hold back last time, my metabolism is a bit different than normal so I eat more than normal people"(Naruto)

"Hmm, so you're similar to akimichi huh?"(Shisui)

"Akimichi?"(Naruto)

"It's one of the big clan in Konoha, they can turn their fat into chakra when needed"(Hinata)

"But looking at you, you don't seem to gain fat? Where did all that food go?"(Shisui)

"It's used on regeneration, I heal fast, but I need energy for that"(Naruto)

"Are you hurt?"(Hinata)

Hinata asked a bit in panic.

"Hmm? Oh no I'm fine, I mean that I need more energy to sustain myself because of my regeneration. And I can't grow muscle"(Naruto)

Naruto said sheepishly as he showed his arm. No blemish or visible muscle, just like the hand of someone who never worked or went outside.

Some might argue that that's normal for a child his age, but for him who constantly goes on hunting, sparing and playing outside, he should have tan and muscle even a little.

"Well, that aside did you get along with Sasuke?"(Shisui)

Shisui asked, changing the subject.

"I guess, somewhat? All he do is trying to beat me, even when we're only playing"(Naruto)

"How about your training? Have you learned anything new?"(Shisui)

"Yeah, we learned genjutsu and started using henge and clone in our spar, though I haven't told Sasuke about it, it would be annoying if he knew"(Naruto)

"Hee, so you still spar with only taijutsu with Sasuke?"(Shisui)

"Yeah, and I still won most of the time"(Naruto)

"Hmm, okay, I'll be free for a few days, how about I train the three of you?"(Shisui)

"Eh, me too?"(Hinata)

Hinata asked in surprise, she didn't think she would be included as she only just met Shisui, what's more he's an Uchiha.

"Well, yeah, it wouldn't be fair if I left you out now wouldn't it?"(Shisui)

"But, is it okay? Wouldn't you be in trouble?"(Hinata)

"You're afraid of the old guys in the compound? Well I might get scolded a bit, but it wouldn't be a problem even if I teach you"(Shisui)

Hinata was still concerned but eventually agreed she doesn't want to be left out.

"Okay, how about we train at your place, Hinata? Using the training ground inside the Uchiha clan is better but it wouldn't be comfortable after all"(Shisui)

"I don't know, I need to ask first"(Hinata)

"Ah Kurenai, I'll ask her later, if we can't use your place I'll pick you up and find a free training ground"(Shisui)

___

That night Kurama explained to Naruto what happened in her end, with Naruto adding his part after. Hearing his story about Shisui, Kurama told Naruto that maybe teaching Hinata sensor ninjutsu to replace her Byakugan later would be a good idea.

Now Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke are training the basic tree climbing. Of course Naruto already able to do it, while Hinata learned fast as a Hyuuga. Sasuke on the other hand has a hard time learning it, as an Uchiha he was born with a large chakra reserve making it more challenging to control as Shisui explained to him.

While Sasuke is struggling to learn tree climbing, both Naruto and Hinata are trying to get used to it by running and jumping around the tree sideways or even upside-down.

By noon Sasuke was finally able to master tree walking and they decided to play tag while using it, the one who fell loose and became the oni. Naruto is just having fun playing, the same with Hinata, though Sasuke takes the game a little more seriously but all in all they have fun that day.

The next day the four of them go to training ground 3 to train water walking in the shallow river there. This time all three of them have a little challenge trying to walk on water. Even for Naruto who has learned to flow his chakra mimicking his surroundings, he needs to control his chakra opposite to the water surface, adding and decreasing the thickness, doing all that while keeping his balance above the water.

Eventually they learn that by keeping moving it would be easier to walk on water, but still they need to be able to stay still above the water to master it. So they make it a game to try and make one another fall into the water, though adding the challenge of learning it, it also makes the process more enjoyable and not boring. They play like that all day before going home.

The next day they play tag where the three of them will be trying to catch Shisui. Shisui teaches them how to enhance their body with chakra and Naruto reminds them of the danger of overcharging it. The tag game also teaches them to work together though they didn't manage to catch Shisui even though he didn't enhance his body with chakra.

The day after they have some rest, Naruto goes and helps around Shisui's house. Apparently Shisui's mother helps around the orphanages, and that's the reason Sasuke knows the orphanages. After helping around, Naruto played around with the children there. 

It's a good thing the orphanages in the Uchiha clan don't have that many children or Naruto would still be overwhelmed by their emotions. And it also helps that most Uchiha children are not hyper active.

He also met with Sasuke's mother, Mikoto and his father, Fugaku. His mother was nice and kind, while his father was a silent man. If Naruto wasn't able to read emotion he would think of him as a scary person. He could feel sadness from both of them when they first saw him, 

They invite him for dinner and Naruto gladly accepts. And there Naruto finally is able to understand why Sasuke seems so desperate, Fugaku isn't good with showing his emotions, and Sasuke doesn't know how his father feels and takes it as if he wasn't good enough in front of his father.

Naruto understands too what Shisui and his mother said. When they train together while playing, Sasuke was able to somewhat forget his frustration. He doesn't know how to tell Fugaku so he only hopes Sasuke will be able to see more of his surroundings or to be able to understand his father more.

The dinner is peaceful aside from the time Sasuke feels frustrated about his progress. Naruto goes back home after that, feeling great about being able to get close to the Uchiha in this short time.

I'm busy with family business these days so this chapter is a bit rushed

31