Chapter 11
772 12 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akudou ch 11

"Those bastards from the Uchiha, just because they're from a big clan they think they can do anything they want!"

"They think they can boss us around? Have they forgotten why they can still stay as one of Konoha members after what happened seven years ago!?"

"They think they're great, but they're no more than a traitor!"

___

"Those villagers are getting ahead of themselves"

"They have forgotten that if not for our clan, this village would have never been born"

___

A few days after Naruto got trained by Shisui, the tension between the Uchiha and Konoha rose suddenly. At this stage it's just villagers, but the sudden rise of tension towards the Uchiha is definitely unnatural. No doubt someone is behind this, someone up in the food chain that doesn't like how the hokage allowed him to get close to the Uchiha.

His mother is thinking of a plan in case things get out of hand. She had built a creation core hidden inside the Uchiha orphanages. It would cover the entire Uchiha compound in an illusion mist when activated, Ichigo stayed there with part of his mother's consciousness to activate it if necessary. They also need to get help from the Kurama clan and possibly drag the Hyuuga clan into this problem. 

It probably won't be enough with just Uchiha and the Kurama clan to make the hokage or the other clans to make a move. They need the next big clan after the Uchiha, the Hyuuga to step in. With three strongest clans the hokage would be forced to make a move to fix this problem, his mother said.

They have to think of a way to involve the Hyuuga clan into this problem though. The easiest is through the Kurama clan, for them to make the Hyuuga doubt the current hokage enough to step in and help the Uchiha. 

Hopefully they can make use of the incident involving Hinata to make the Hyuuga take their side. After all they were almost forced to sacrifice their clan head for protecting their princess, something in their right to do where the hokage was supposed to support them instead of asking for sacrifice.

But first he needs to meet the Kurama clan's heir today so he can show a connection to the Kurama clan.

___

"This is Yakumo Kurama, from today she will be joining you both training with me"(Kurenai)

"I'm Yakumo Kurama, nice to meet you two"(Yakumo)

"I'm Hinata, nice to meet you"(Hinata)

"I'm Naruto"(Naruto)

"She is a year older than you two, she had a weak body before, but now she is better. Her family asked me to train her so she can enter the academy next year, so she will be in the same year as the two of you"(Kurenai)

"She is from the Kurama clan? The one you told us about?"(Hinata)

Hinata asked, remembering Yakumo's name.

"Ah yes, I did tell you about her clan, yes she is from the Kurama clan. Now, I'll explain to her the basic of genjutsu, you two can have your usual game while I explain"(Kurenai)

""Yes!""(Naruto & Hinata)

Naruto and Hinata go on their usual game, while Kurenai explains about genjutsu to Yakumo, from time to time pointing at them when they use it in their game. Yakumo seems to have an easy time learning it as she managed to use henge and clone in a short time.

Kurenai told Yakumo that she will be joining in the spar too to learn taijutsu and close range combat. As there will be three people, Naruto proposed to have Sasuke join their spar so they can be two pairs. Though today it would be only the three of them as Naruto showed Yakumo the game rule.

Naruto teaches Yakumo how to minimize exhaustion, and Kurenai fixes her form when she makes a mistake. Hinata adds her own opinion to helping their new members to get to their level as fast as possible.

When they're done with their training, Asuma comes and treats them to a barbecue. While eating, Kurama told Naruto to try something.

"Talking about Sasuke, after we get trained by Shisui suddenly the villagers are badmouthing the Uchiha more, I even hear some fighting here and there. I wonder why do they hate me so much"(Naruto)

"Naruto-kun…"(Hinata)

"Well, sometimes people get scared by something they don't understand, though I do think they're taking it a bit too far"(Asuma)

"Right!? It's like someone is telling them to keep hating me and stop people from trying to get close to me, you know. Though when I first know the Uchiha, people don't like them so maybe they feel annoyed that the people they hate get close to each other"(Naruto)

Naruto could feel the two adults react to his words, though they don't show it. But Naruto decided to go further.

"But still, you know"(Naruto)

Naruto paused as he swallowed his food.

"It feels like those who hate us who look different, I mean me with my look, Hinata with her Byakugan, then the Uchiha who have Sharingan. It feels like they want to get rid of us"(Naruto)

"None of us has done something bad for them to hate us that much. I mean yeah some of the Uchiha are annoying, but they didn't make trouble so there should be no reason to hate us this much. I fear that people would start to attack the Uchiha and Hyuuga like what they have done to me"(Naruto)

The mood soured, but Naruto knew it needed to be done. He needs to know if the two are on his side.

"Well, it shouldn't be that bad, they should understand the limit"(Asuma)

Asuma said, trying to reassure him, but also himself that everything is fine. But now Naruto knows that he doesn't plan to let him as he knows that's not true.

"Ha~, are you sure? It's not like I don't understand. But people who call me monster, the kyuubi's child, know how scary the kyuubi are, but still they hurt me and tried to kill me without thinking what would happen if I become the second kyuubi"(Naruto)

"And the start of all that, you know? Is them ignoring me, badmouthing, verbally abusing me, just like what they did to the Uchiha right now, then next they would start a fight over the smallest thing, then when they don't feel satisfied with that, they start going for physical harm, and even that will continue to escalate"(Naruto)

Silence, nobody said a word as the mood hit rock bottom. Naruto continue

"I've experienced all that myself you know, and the people who treat me nicer told me the same, 'it would be fine'. But no, nothing got better because nobody tried to stop them, and of course they wouldn't listen to me, the one they hate. Nothing is going to be fine if no one is doing anything, me, the Uchiha, and Hinata, can't make them stop without anyone helping us"(Naruto)

Naruto said as tears went down his cheeks, the things he said is what he truly thinks. The things he wished to have been different before when he was small and weak. The things he wished he had long ago. To have someone to protect him, support him, to have a friend to stay on his side.

Of course now he has his mother, his friends. But it doesn't mean that he doesn't wish he had all this sooner. So that he wouldn't have to face all that fear and pain. And now similar things are happening again and to expect him to stay calm is asking too much for his young mind.

Asuma patted his head as he smiled reassuringly. 

"Don't worry, at times like these, leave it to the adults. I'll see what I can do, even like this I'm still the hokage's son"(Asuma)

Unlike before, he is more resolved. Asuma has decided to do something, and that makes Naruto feel better even a little bit.

___

[Asuma POV]

Asuma and Kurenai walk together after sending the children home. 

"Pathetic aren't I? Trying to run away while a little kid crying like that not knowing what to do to help"(Asuma)

"Well, it's a child's bravery, we adults have many things to consider making it easy for us to hesitate"(Kurenai)

"But it's still better than not doing anything, doing what we can before leaving fate to decide the outcome"(Asuma)

Kurenai stop and looked at Asuma.

"What are you going to do?"(Kurenai)

"... I'll have a talk with my father, it's been a long problem between me and him too. Though this time it's not a personal matter"(Asuma)

Asuma takes a long puff of his cigarette before talking. He has had problems with his father for years, he doesn't agree with how his father and the shinobi world works. He had run away from the village and found the fire temple, they have the same mindset as him. He ends up becoming one of their monks, understanding more about the mistakes of the shinobi world.

"I'm also concerned about what Naruto said. It's true that these problem only happens to the kekkei genkai holder"(Asuma)

Kurenai looked confused, she doesn't understand why he thinks that way. The example that Naruto gives besides the Uchiha clan were of himself and Hinata. Not enough to say that someone is targeting the kekkei genkai holder.

"You remember what happened to Hinata two, no it's about three years ago. I've been thinking that something is weird about that incident for a long time. Kumo is not interested in kekkei genkai, they hold personal strength the most important rather than strength of bloodline"(Asuma)

"That's not true, they have tried to kidnap our own a few times. They tried to take the kyuubi from Senju Mito, they tried to kidnap Kushina Uzumaki, then Hinata"(Kurenai)

"True all that happened. But what happened with Hinata didn't make sense. That kidnapping happened on the day we made a peace treaty. If they planned to do that, why go the roundabout way of pretending to make a peace treaty. Why make it obvious that they are the one trying to kidnap Hinata?"(Asuma)

Kurenai seems to understand what he's saying as her eyes widen.

"And the other thing is, if Kumo wanted to kidnap someone, it would be Naruto. But Naruto is here and Kumo doesn't seem to have kidnapped or have contact with him"(Asuma)

"The kyuubi?"(Kurenai)

Asuma nodded.

"Yeah, not many know this now, but Kumo is one of the few who still revere the tailed beasts as their guardian. That's why they don't get along well with other villages with jinchuuriki and tried to take the beast from them"(Asuma)

"So it's weird for them to try and kidnap Hinata instead"(Kurenai)

If Kumo wasn't trying to kidnap Hinata, and they were really trying to make a peace treaty even if they have a secret agenda behind that. Then it's right for the raikage to be angry at what happened to his trusted shinobi, and ask for the culprit to be sent there for execution.

The problem after is not making sense too. Why would his father agree to send the head of Hyuuga to be executed so easily instead of refusing and demanding an explanation from Kumo. He doesn't want to believe it but the way his father has been ignoring the problem with the Uchiha, and the way he does things seems to lead to him trying to weaken and getting rid of the clan with kekkei genkai.

He needs to find out the truth. He needed to talk to his father about the Uchiha and see how he handled it, if things got worse, then he got his answer. At that time he will inform both the Uchiha and Hyuuga of this, plus he suspects that he can get the Kurama clan involved in this too.

The Kurama clan has been keeping their distance from Konoha for a long time, he knows the reason. And now they make a move and have their heir trained by Kurenai, their target is Naruto. He could make use of his connection with the temple to have them work with him. He could even use his connection with the Daimyo to ask for his help.

sorry a bit late, I have to rewrite this chapter because I'm too impatient. I was rushing to the Uchiha massacre, but I don't want it to be too rushed.

So the original is all over the place because of that, so I decided to rewrite the entire chapter. I still feel I'm rushing but hopefully this chapter is not a mess.

33