Chapter 13
881 20 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
here it is, a late chapter. Sorry it took longer, I was stuck and can't write for a bit there. So I think maybe this is because I'm not liking how I write the chapter and decided to rewrite it.

And here it is, hopefully it's not bad

Akudou ch 13

[Itachi POV]

Itachi used a genjutsu to distract the anbu surrounding Shisui and at the same time throwing kunais towards their vital points from their Blindspot. He jumped down in a hurry to catch Shisui who was about to fall.

"... Weren't you out on a mission?"(Shisui)

"I had a bad feeling so I turned back. When I saw an explosion from this area I ran here in a hurry-"(Itachi)

"-Shisui, your eye!"(Itachi)

Letting out a defeated sigh, Shisui answered him.

"... Yeah they got one of my eye"(Shisui)

A sad look shows on Itachi's face for a second before it disappears and replaced with a serious expression, he looks around for any danger as he talks to Shisui.

"Let's get away from here for now"(Itachi)

He helps Shisui get up and speed away from the place. Moving towards the Uchiha shrine they arrive at the cliff above the naka river, it's where the two usually have their spar in their free times.

"Are you alright?"(Itachi)

"No, I'm a mess, I lost too much blood, and they managed to poison me with one of their attack"(Shisui)

"How many are they?"(Itachi)

"I don't know*cough*"(Shisui)

"Shisui, we need to get you to the medic!"(Itachi)

"... I don't think that's possible, they probably have an ambush waiting for us on the way there. Even if it's you, fighting while protecting me would be impossible"(Shisui)

He watches as Shisui walks ahead towards the cliff, holding a hand near his face. To his surprise, Shisui ripped out his own eye before turning back and handing his eye to him.

"Either way this is the end for me, without my other eye I wouldn't be able to use it's full power. With this kind of wounds along with the poison I won't survive for long"(Shisui)

"That's why I'll give you my eye, and something to hopefully help you in the future"(Shisui)

Shisui takes a step back, and walks away to the edge of the cliff. Itachi knows what Shisui has said is the truth, but it makes him more frustrated with himself for not being able to save a single friend.

"Don't look like that, even without eyes I can still guess your expression right now. Don't blame yourself when it's out of your control. Rather than blaming yourself, try to find a way forward."(Shisui)

Shisui turns around facing him from the edge of the cliff.

"That is the last advice I could give to you, goodbye pal"(Shisui)

Shisui fell back and down the cliff after he said that.

"Shisui!!"(Itachi)

Surprised, Itachi was stunned for a second before he managed to move his body and ran up to the cliff's edge, but it's already too late. All he saw looking down was a big splashes of water from Shisui's body hitting the water as warm liquids flowed down his cheeks. His eyes slowly change from the normal sharingan to a three pointed shuriken shape, a mangekyou sharingan.

___

[Naruto POV]

Naruto is lying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling as he tries to forget the bad memory that resurfaced after he burst out in front of Asuma and the others. He was about to close his eyes and try to sleep it away when he suddenly was summoned to the hideout by sango.

She cried out for him to follow her to the entrance when he saw someone lying face down unmoving there. Seeing the familiar clothes, he moved closer and turned over the body and saw the familiar face of Shisui.

Shisui's body was pale and he didn't seem to breathe. Panic started to overtake him as his breathing got faster and faster. Everything seems so distant, like he is inside a bubble, he can't even feel his own body.

His vision turned red and pain spread all over his body. He could hear a distant scream of someone calling his name but his body couldn't move. Suddenly he feels his consciousness being pulled and he arrives at his mindscape, being hugged by his mother as she whispers words to him. He couldn't proceed with what she said but he could feel her love and worries and he started to calm down bit by bit until he passed out without knowing.

___

[Kurama POV]

She was surprised when suddenly Naruto's chakra turned corrosive, it even starting to eat away at his own body. She tried to call out to him to calm down but he couldn't seem to hear her. Blood red chakra flowed out of his body as his skin melted away. And she forcefully pulled in his consciousness in a hurry before it got worse.

Naruto passed out not long after, and the red chakra dissipated. She carefully let out her chakra, careful not to damage his body more than it already is. She checked Naruto all over, most of his skin had melted, his body also morphed in some place, his sclera had turned black, his fang had grown longer, the same with his claw.

Though the morphing is not that surprising as it is part of his ability. The more surprising part is the corrosive chakra, it's not hers, but his own. Was it because he was drowning in it in Kushina's womb? She doesn't know, but it is worrying how easy his chakra turned corrosive. 

It will take time for his body to flush out the remaining corrosive chakra in his body before it can regenerate like normal. It'll be better to let it flush naturally rather than trying to speed up the process and risk damaging his body more, so she turned towards Shisui to check his condition.

He is wounded all over the place and his body is so pale, but he is still alive. She let her chakra inside Shisui's body, possessing it to help heal his wounds. While at it she read his memory to find out what happened.

Finding out what happened she first checked for the poison inside Shisui's body. And find out it's not just normal poison but poison from kikaichu, a nano sized poisonous bug that invades his lungs, while continuously poisoning him from inside.

Willing her chakra, she kills all the bugs inside and removes them from his body before looking for useful information she could use. Danzo, his reasoning, Fugaku, the Aburame clan, Itachi and the hokage.

Shisui didn't explain to Itachi about Danzo's goal. He did try to secretly put the elders into his kotoamatsukami, but he should at least give the information he got. With the possibility of someone seeing Itachi killing the attacking ninja and saving Shisui, Danzo might try framing Itachi and after that he might try to win over Itachi to complete his goal.

Naruto and Shisui are healing but still in no condition to move. So she has to go there herself and explain everything to Fugaku. Hopefully she can convince him without much trouble. Itachi might be strong and smart for his age, but he is still a child and he might do something reckless with the pressure and the loss of his friend.

Moving Naruto and Shisui into a more comfortable place, she takes out more chakra from her main body, still careful not to damage Naruto's body. With the possibility of attack, she needs as much chakra as she can bring just in case she needs to help the Uchiha.

She takes a few days carefully taking chakra out from her main body while taking care of both Naruto and Shisui. After three days, both Naruto and Shisui's condition has become stable. She leaves Sango to look after the two before speeding towards the Uchiha compound while concealing her presence.

___

It's still around 9 o'clock when she arrives, and what greeted her there was Itachi with three beat up Uchiha members lying on the ground. They still argue with each other even after getting beaten up by Shisui. She was about to call out to him but someone out speed her in that.

"Calm yourself Itachi, what's happening?"(Fugaku)

"We found Shisui's suicide letter after his disappearance from last night's gathering, amongst us, only two people didn't come to the gathering, and as the other person who didn't come up, along with his relationship with Shisui we were questioning him about his where about last night"

One of the Uchiha said.

"And while we're doing that, he attacked the three of us, Fugaku, let us do the right thing and apprehend him"

Another Uchiha with gray hair continued.

"Itachi is close to Shisui, if he is suddenly told that his friend had killed himself and was suspected to have killed him, he might not be able to control himself. You might have forgotten because of his ability, but Itachi is still just a child. You can leave this matter to me, and we will discuss this in detail later"(Fugaku)

"... Alright"

After that, the three Uchiha leave the place and both Itachi and Fugaku are about to get inside, so Kurama calls out to them.

"Excuse me, I heard about the talk just now, and I think I have information about this incident"(Kurama)

Fugaku and Itachi turned around, looking at the red haired woman with markings on her face and red slitted eyes. Itachi's eyes got a little wide but before he could say anything, Fugaku asked her a question first.

"Who are you? I have never seen you in this village"(Fugaku)

"You might see the similarities"(Kurama)

Kurama gives a pause as she smiles towards Itachi before continuing.

"My name is Kurama, maybe that rings some bells? I'm Naruto's mother"(Kurama)

Fugaku narrows his eyes, suspicious of her.

"I've never heard that name, and Naruto's mother?"(Fugaku)

Kurama smiles and answers him.

"I see, I thought you might know my name, as for your question, yes I'm his mother, not one who give birth to him as you might already know, but nevertheless I am his mother"(Kurama)

Fugaku still doesn't let his guard down but he still continues the conversation.

"So what is the information you got?"(Fugaku)

"We should get somewhere more private, I don't know who might be listening"(Kurama)

Fugaku was still suspicious of her but he nodded and led her inside. She was led to a room where the three of them could sit comfortably while no one could spy on them.

"Can I put a barrier in this room? Just in case someone is listening"(Kurama)

"If that's it then let's use my eyes instead"(Fugaku)

As he said that, Fugaku activated his sharingan and put both Itachi and her inside a genjutsu.

"Ah sharingan genjutsu, with this no one can eavesdrop on us, yes this is better"(Kurama)

"Then tell me, who you really are and what are your goals?"(Fugaku)

Kurama nodded.

"Like I said before, I'm Naruto's mother, you might know me better as the nine tailed fox. And just like I said before too, I come here to tell you about the incident involving Uchiha Shisui"(Kurama)

Both Fugaku and Itachi go wide-eyed at her words. A bit more vigilant, Fugaku asked her to continue.

"After reporting the situation involving the Uchiha and the village, Shisui planned to use kotoamatsukami to the elders who are plotting for a coup d'etat.

Hearing that, Danzo Shimura ambushed and attacked Shisui, he managed to steal one of his eyes before Shisui managed to escape and was saved by Itachi. This is something that Shisui didn't explain to Itachi, but Danzo is the mastermind behind the conflict between Uchiha and the village.

Danzo apparently has been planning to dispose of the Uchiha, to kill every single person from the Uchiha clan. I suspect that the suicide letter that was found was fabricated by Danzo to frame Itachi after one of the root anbu saw Itachi rescuing Shisui."(Kurama)

"How did you find out all this?"(Fugaku)

"I found out all this from Shisui, he hasn't regained consciousness, but he is alive and safe"(Kurama)

"Is that true!?"(Itachi)

Itachi asked her, desperate and hopeful, that his friend is really still alive.

"Yes he is, I can heal his wounds, but the blood loss and the poison still done a number on him so it will take a while for him to awake. Also I can't do anything about his eyes, Uchiha's eyes, just like other doujutsu are special so I can't regrow it"(Kurama)

Itachi is holding his head in his hand, regret filling him as he said.

"I've transplanted his eyes into one of my crow, so that even if someone managed to take it, they wouldn't be able to use it"(Itachi)

Crows have smaller eyes than humans, so if she understands correctly what Itachi is pointing to, then he has cut out the eye along the iris to transplant them into the crow's eye. She doesn't know how he managed to make the Sharingan usable to the crow, but it must be one of the Uchiha's secrets so she doesn't try to dig it up.

"I see, well at least he is still alive, we can think about that later, but let's talk about what our plan going forward knowing Danzo's plan"(Kurama)

33