Chapter 15
994 9 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akudou ch 15

[Danzo POV]

Itachi comes and informs the elders about the movement of the Uchiha. Whether the Uchiha planned to flee or attack Konoha, he can't let it happen, not with so many of them still alive. He already planned to execute his plan today, but it turned out to be the right move.

He turned his eye towards where Fuu, one of his roots, was hiding. Feeling the connection of telepathy, he ordered him to have the root anbu surrounding the Uchiha compound and to not let anyone leave.

___

"Have you made up your mind?"(Danzo)

He asked Itachi after the meeting ended. They're in one of the roof tops that have a clear view of the Uchiha compound. Itachi nodded his head as he answered.

"Yes"(Itachi)

He nodded his head hearing Itachi's answer. As predicted, Itachi couldn't fight his order if the little brother is taken hostage. After this all over he can nurture Sasuke into one of his loyal soldiers, sometime in the future he might just let him rebuild the Uchiha clan to be a clan that obey his order.

Though if he wants to live that much longer, he might have to work with orochimaru again to gain a younger body for him. Well, he can think about that in the future, for now he gives his order to Itachi.

"You will face Fugaku, if he fights back then I'll step in along with the roots. If not, you can proceed with the rest"(Danzo)

"Yes"(Itachi)

___

Nearing sunset, he watches as Itachi confronts Fugaku in the naka shrine. After facing each other for a while with their sharingan genjutsu, fugaku turned into smoke, revealing that he is just a shadow clone. Itachi ran towards the center of the Uchiha compound, he followed closely behind Itachi along his root anbu.

While Itachi once again confronted Fugaku, he ordered his soldiers to move.

"Move closer, if you see any openings don't hesitate to finish him"(Danzo)

They enter the compound and move closer to the two shinobi before suddenly an explosion happens from a building behind Fugaku. Massive amount of smoke spread outward covering the entire Uchiha compound, hindering their vision.

Suspicious that Itachi betrayed him, he moved forward in a hurry. As he arrived at where Itachi was, he found him clashing swords with Fugaku in the middle of the mist.

___

[Kurama POV]

When the roots are close enough to the center of the Uchiha compound, she releases her chakra while she hides in one of the buildings, creating an explosion of mist that can cover the entirety of the Uchiha compound. The Kurama clan hiding around the perimeter also did the same, adding their chakra into the mist and start leading the Uchiha towards their attackers.

Glowing blood red eyes moving rapidly within the mist, killing their target one by one. Even if the Uchiha was outnumbered, the mist she and the Kurama clan used helped give them advantages. She watches as Fugaku fight Itachi with his mangekyou active, keeping guard of Shisui's eye that Danzo stole.

"!!"(Kurama)

Kurama suddenly feels a familiar chakra and the death of Uchiha's stationed near the police station. She sends signals to the Kurama clan members to lead the root anbu towards that location in a hurry.

Clones resembling Uchihas were made within the mist to lead the roots anbu toward the target. Kurama makes a bird clone to spy on the place.

A tall figure with long black hair, his bangs covering his right eye. He is using a black cloak with a red moon drawn on the back with nine tomoe resembling an overlapping matured sharingan. A red rinnegan similar to the one Hagoromo has in his third eye. He looked like the Madara she knew, if a little younger.

She looked at the man's face once again and found he only had a mature sharingan. She knows he has a mangekyou, but what she is afraid of is if he has the same eye as the one drawn on the back of his clothes hidden in his right eye. 

Some root anbu started to arrive and immediately attacked him when they recognized his sharingan, marking him as an Uchiha. The man easily killed those as she observed him closely.

Luckily her fear was uncalled for, he doesn't seem to have a right eye. If what Fugaku said was true then this might really be Madara and he somehow used izanagi to return to his young body. The man came back to the dead Uchiha's and started taking their eyes out before putting one in his empty eye socket. 

He then used some hand signs before his hand glowed green and he started healing his right eye. A few more roots anbu arrived and attacked him but he easily took them down with one hand still covering his right eye. After a while he put down his hand before closing both his eyes, blood flowed out of his right eye as he opened them again, revealing a mangekyou that looked like a three star kunai with a sickle blade like shape at each end. While his left eye resembles Madara's mangekyou sharingan that she knew.

"This one is a failure huh… no matter, I still have a few I could try when this one lost its use"

Kurama heard him say when suddenly he looked at her clone before the clone suddenly disappeared. A little bit of phantom pain lingers as she moves. She decided to help Fugaku end his battle faster, she doesn't think they can win against him with the current situation, defeating Danzo would give them a better chance at both fighting him and retreating.

___

[Fugaku POV]

He is fighting against both Itachi and Danzo, while Itachi is still hiding his mangekyou, he already has it activated to prevent Danzo from using Shisui's eye on him. Danzo has been aiming for his Blindspot while letting Itachi fight him head on. 

He tried to kill him with susanoo when he got the chance but apparently Danzo has a collection of sharingan to sacrifice for izanagi. He doesn't know how many eyes he has because the Sharingan in his right eye is still active, so he has been refraining from using chakra extensive jutsu.

He could use his eye power on Danzo, but just like he is using his mangekyou to protect himself from Shisui's eye, Danzo might be able to do the same. Of course Danzo wouldn't be able to fully use the eye power without being a true Uchiha and only possessing one eye, but the possibility of him still being able to fight after he used his eye power is quite dangerous.

It's easy to think of someone like him planting a strong explosive in his body to use in an emergency. Especially with izanagi in his possession.

With a big motion, he kicks Itachi away and immediately ducks down as a kunai with a vacuum blade aimed for his head. He swiftly captured Danzo's hand and spun around to face him. In the fraction of a second their eyes met he put him in a genjutsu, and with that opening he cut off Danzo's head.

He jumps away as a giant fireball flies towards him. Danzo's body was swallowed by the flame before he appeared in another spot.

Itachi throws a flurry of shuriken before making a hand sign. The shuriken multiplied hitting each other and changing their trajectory, making it hard for him to dodge.

Using a wind jutsu, he blows away most of it before dodging the rest, only to meet Danzo already mid swing to cut off his head. He prepared to use his susanoo to block the attack.

But suddenly Danzo was sent flying with a powerful kick from a red haired woman, saving him from needing to use his eye.

"That should take care of him-"(Kurama)

"No, he have izanagi, he will revive"(Fugaku)

Before she finished talking he said to her while keeping his focus not to lose the revived Danzo.

"How!?... Tch, this is troublesome, and we have another problem on the other side"(Kurama)

He frowned hearing that.

"Tell me"(Fugaku)

"He might be the real thing, definitely strong, we need to finish this fast to have a chance when he got here-"(Kurama)

"As I thought, the Uchiha can't be trusted. Red hair, an Uzumaki, are you the one who hid the kyuubi brat all this time?"(Danzo)

Danzo cut off their conversation as he came out of the rubble he crashed into.

"If you can get rid of his right eye, I can finish this in a few second"(Fugaku)

He whispered to the woman and saw her nodding slightly. She lowered her hand and she stood straight as she started speaking.

"And what if I did? This cursed village not only let our land destroyed, but you didn't even care about the Uzumaki child that you sacrificed to imprison the kyuubi, you should be grateful that I take care of that child rather that him dying from the hand of the villagers"(Kurama)

Danzo frowned before he moved and shot multiple vacuum bullets towards them. Kurama speeds up and he follows behind her as they dodge the bullets.

Itachi arrived beside Danzo and shot out a dragon fire technique with Danzo using wind technique to boost the attack. Kurama's skin turned red before she herself burst into flame, still running toward the incoming attack. He makes a hand sign then stomps his foot hard on the ground, then a thick earth wall rises in front of him.

Instead of waiting to see if the wall could withstand the attack he moved to the side, moving through the shadow of the building as he moved closer. He saw Kurama attack from within the flame, Danzo dodged an attack towards his head but was unable to dodge the follow-up kick to his chest.

He takes the opportunity and moves behind Danzo and stabs his sword straight through Danzo's heart. He saw Kurama change her target to Itachi as he let Danzo's body fade away like it's never been there.

'Four times already, how many sharingan did he hide?'

Another second and another Danzo fade into reality. But he is definitely showing some exhaustion, izanagi quite a lot of chakra after all. After using it so many times, even a kage level shinobi would start to get low on chakra.

He speeds up towards Danzo, with Kurama taking care of Itachi he can focus on Danzo alone. Danzo scowled seeing him approach and his right eye changed shape into its mangekyou form. He threw his sword in a hurry as he staggered from the effects of Shisui's eye, trying to change his mind to be loyal to Danzo.

He is only able to lessen the damage with his mangekyou active, turning the dangerous power into a slightly strong suggestion that he can still suppress. He moved his eye to see if his attack landed, only to see a tree blocking his sword from hitting Danzo.

'even wood style'

Seeing Danzo's mangekyou has turned back into a normal sharingan and completely exhausted, he was about to use his own mangekyou when someone's voice stopped him as a man appeared from nowhere.

"Wood style, you have something interesting there. And added to that is a sharingan, though your use of it is quite pathetic"

Seeing the man, he has to admit that he looks like Madara Uchiha from the statue and pictures they have. Though the mangekyou in his eyes is slightly different from what he knows. But one thing for certain is that their situation has turned for the worst.

note to self and those who interested

Spoiler

mangekyou pattern is from the person themself and the eye, that's why when someone puts a mangekyou into someone who already awakened one themselves it will evolve further into an eternal mangekyou where it's chakra usage is put to minimal and the eye didn't deteriorating. 

If someone who doesn't have a mangekyou is to be given a mangekyou, if it's compatible they will be able to use the eye without damaging themself or the eyes. Otherwise it will damage the user and the eye with each use.

Again, if someone that had already awakened a mangekyou is to be given an unawakened sharingan, he can awaken it forcefully and it will awaken into a mangekyou that is compatible with the body instead of a new mangekyou. The same downside will happen if the eyes are incompatible with the body, otherwise the user would be able to use it without it deteriorating.

so here the eye that Madara forcefully awaken into a mangekyou is only a normal mangekyou that will rapidly deteriorating. and the left eye is a eternal mangekyou combination of obito's and izuna's.

also a little addition from Madara's side story. Obito awaken his mangekyou at the time he saved kakashi from the falling Stones before he gives it to kakashi. you know, because there will be no scene where kakashi awaken mangekyou when he kills Rin.

[collapse]

Madara's current mangekyou (obito's body+izuna's eye)

Mangekyou

26