Chapter 2; Day 0
480 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

May 2009,

You are diagnosed with a brain disease with a really long name and is exceptionally rare. And your forgot the name of it. In which the right side of your body has little to no use and the most complicated thing you can do with your right hand is open a door, you have gaps in your memory which make while conversing you often forget basic words, and to top it all off you can't swallow anything all due to a quarter size part of your brain being completely dead

January 2017,

You are concussed in a sporting accident in which most of your symptoms worsen,

March 2017,

you are diagnosed with high functioning autism.

march 2018,

Your issues continue to worsen, and have a mental breakdown while at college. And drop out of college.

June 2019, Day Zero

You are stuck in a lull in which you have no idea what to do and try to keep yourself together as the issues continue to worsen.

--Everything above is a true story--

May 2020,

Mentally you start to break down and regress back to a baby, you eat, shit, and sleep. But you are starting to enjoy meat rawer and rawer, and grow a love for the blood of the meat as it tickles your throat on its way down.

June 2020,

On your 21st birthday it all goes dark...

June 2022,

You wake up to eating a very hot blonde girl in a dark alley, You freak out, but you don't show it because you have no idea what the girl will do. So you leave your body to self driving mode and only stop it when she will die. You leave most of the body there and you head to where ever the body wanted to go. Which ended up being a run down apartment in who knows where with the left overs of who ever lived here before on the floor. You decide to go in idle mode and try to sleep and maybe wake back in reality.

That did not work, you awoke to the knocking of the door, in which you find the girl you were chowing on last night standing there looking very pale and blood everywhere. You wonder how she came here, so you ask.

"Um, how'd you come here lady?"

"I followed the smell of my blood on you and in you, and the connection we have." She replied.

You decide to ask here a few questions like if she knew who you were and why she came to me. She replied with.

"You are most likely the fabled "zombie" that has been terrorizing the local area for the last 2 years, which was strange because everyone thought there would be multiple zombies but there was only one, so people just chopped it up to a brutal murderer, but i thought it was a real zombie, and now i know it is true!"

"So why did you come to a zombies home?" You replied.

"because I want to join your horde!" she yelled enthusiastically.

".................."

 

 

Join Ze horde?
  • Yes Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eat the rest of her Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bend her over and fuck her Votes: 27 77.1%
Total voters: 35
6