Chapter 7
1.1k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Alright quiet down.”

Is that a bug? Oh, it’s a sleeping bag. I am not yet used to seeing actual bags for sleeping. In my own world we used either a tent, or just a fur to lay on. I suppose the technology of this world is, heh, otherworldly.

“Great. Only 8 seconds. That’s 8 seconds of time wasted. Anyways I’m Aizawa Shouto, your home room teacher. Follow me.”

I do not like him. I am not sure if his intentions are to test us, but his arrogance makes me dislike him. I do not mind arrogant people, as long as they know when to display their arrogance, and they can back up their words and behaviour with power. 

We arrive outside, in some sort of training area.

“We will be doing a physical test, with quirks. The one placed last will be expelled.”

A lot of murmurs are spreading through the class, but all I can do is scoff.

“Are you an idiot?”

The teacher, I think he said his name was Aizawa, I’m not sure, turns around to look at me.

“If you are trying to motivate the students by putting pressure on them, you are an idiot. While the idea isn’t idiotic, it is better to promise a reward than punishment, at least one that harsh for our first meeting. We do not trust you, or each other. Simply because you are a teacher here at UA, it does not make you important in our lives.”

I point over at a floating pair of gloves. “Are you telling me that you want that girl, who’s quirk is obviously some form of invisibility or light bending, to compete against him in physical tests?” I point towards a boy with glasses and engine on his legs. I have learned what a car is, yes.

“If the last place truly is going to get expelled for such an idiotic reason, this school is even worse than I thought it would be.”

Everyone goes silent. Ah I promised mother to at least make it a week, but it seems I can not. The idiocy in his statement makes me mad, it is not the way an educator should behave.

“I see. Your name is?”

“Luxie Regalia.”

His face visibly pales at my name, I wonder why? Maybe it has something to do with my father?

“For that matter, I am sure you have access to the cameras in our classroom, and have been monitoring us since we entered.” Some of the class gasps, while the whispers grow louder. “Yet you did not reprimand a boy that obviously has issues, and who is threatening other with death? How did he even enroll?”

In my annoyance, a bit of my bloodlust has been leaking out, as it has not been long since it returned, I do not know how it went away and returned, but my control is meagre at best.

The class move away from me, and I feel a weird sensation across my body, I can see the teacher staring at me, right. Father warned me about him, Eraserhead. Can remove quirks under certain conditions. This is not a quirk, this is pure bloodlust.

“I think I will go home for today, after having a little chat with the principal. If this is the standard of teaching, someone else can have my spot. Goodbye”

With that, I make my way towards the principal. Did I go overboard? Possibly. Will mother reprimand me? Absolutely. Do I regret it? Not for a second. It might have been a test to motivate the students, but everything I’ve seen so far has done nothing but disappoint me.

The academies and institutions of my own world, even those in poorer areas makes this seem like a circus. I hope my little chat with the principal will prove to be fruitful.

49