Chapter 6
1.1k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah my spot. This desk is mine. It is heavenly. It is majestic. It is fit for an Empress I say!

I am completely not curled up into a ball onto a desk by the window, and feeling the glorious rays of sunshine envelop my body in a heavenly warmth. No, I am not.

Stretching and yawning like a- never mind. I look around the empty class room.

I had to arrive early because the principal wanted to meet me, but for some reason neither mother nor father left during the entire interview, and I could sense there was something buried deeper. I say interview, but it felt more like an interrogation.

I didn’t say a lot, because I was debating the most profound of dilemmas. It was of such epic proportions that I say even the philosophers of old would find it hard to come to agreement!

The principal. Is he a dog or a mouse? My senses went haywire, half of me wanted to chase him, and half of me wanted to attack and hiss. I am glad I am having better control. My mother was not bursting into fits of giggles because of my lack of control, nay, that did not happen.

“DIE YOU FUCKING EXTRAA!!! BASTAAARD!!”

*Grrrr* Who dares to be so loud?

Entering the classroom is, well, the rest of the class. In the lead is said loud obnoxious boy, and there are small explosions in his palms. He’s followed by a hunched smaller boy with green hair.

Not my issue, but I will give him a warning. “You there spiky boy. Stop shouting in my presence.”

Said spiky boy turns to look at me. “HAH??? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU FUCKING EXTRA? DO YOU WANNA DIE?!”

I warned him. I am not tolerating this discomfort for my ears.

I clad myself in wind and shoot towards him, grabbing his face and smashing it into the floor. I hear a yelp from the green haired boy, and gasps from what I assume are the rest of the classmates.

I have not done this since my rebirth, but I let out my full bloodlust and focus it into killing intent directed at the spiky boy.

“You do not get to shout in my presence. I already warned you once. You do not understand what death truly is. Use that filthy mouth of yours to shout again, and I will make sure you can never talk for the rest of your life.”

I let him go and make my way back to my seat, this time using my chair. Now my mood is ruined. I was basking in the sunlight and contemplating important matters, and I just had to be annoyed by the most obnoxious of things, loud noises.

The silence ensues for a few moments after I have taken my seat, before whispers and quiet chatter spreads out through the class.

I turn my head towards the entrance, and I can see everyone having entered. Well, almost everyone. Spiky boy is still lying unconscious on the floor.

“Hi there!”

I turn around and I am greeted by an otherworldly being, ah, wait, never mind. It’s someone like me.

“Greetings.”

The pinkish girl with cotton candy hair and eyes as black as the void looks at me. “So that was really really cool. How did you move so fast? What was that pressure that made me feel like I was forced to kneel. What was that thing you did to your voice?”

I stare blankly at the girl. She seems fun.

There seems to be someone trying to eavesdrop on our conversation, so I turn my gaze toward her for a second, and she has peculiar hair. Her black hair is spreading out into a half moon of silky spikes, and a long bang is hovering a bit away from the right side of her face. She reminds me of a cultivator.

I give the girl a smile, and she blushes realising she’s caught.

Turning my attention back to the pink cotton candy girl. “That was my ability, I can manipulate winds. The pressure, hmm, I don’t think you need to know, it’s not something you can acquire easily, I’m sorry. For the third, that is a mix of said pressure and an inherent trait of mine. I was essentially growling while applying pressure to my words.”

The realisation of what I just said makes me ponder just how far these feline instincts will go, I do truly hope I have seen the last of them.

“Oh, cool! Anyways, my name is Mina Ashido. Nice to meet you.” She extends a hand towards me and I take it.

“Likewise Mina Ashido. I am called Luxie Regalia.”

“Do you always talk like that?” Mina asks me.

“Oh. Sometimes. It depends on how lost in my own thoughts I am, my mother keeps teasing me for my weird sentences sometimes. Mixing ‘modern language’ with my own way of speaking.”

The girl with the black hair is walking towards us. “I’m Momo Yaoyorozu. Sorry for eavesdropping, I just get really excited about learning new things, since my quirk is to create anything I can understand the basic structure and chemical formula of.”

Interesting quirk, I think my mother would like her. Maybe I should gift her to my mother? Ah, Luxie. You’re letting your old ways leak..

The more I’ve grown up, the more my past behaviour has been leaking out at times.

“It’s a pleasure to make acquaintances with the both of you.”

Well, it seems more people have been interested and come up to talk to us. None of the boys are coming close, but that is fine. I do not inherently hate them, but, I can’t get over what they did to me. I know it is in the past, a previous life, but I can never forget.

One thing I have noticed with my classmates.

 

They are all weak.

52