Chapter 13
1k 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Err, seems like I lied? Might be a couple of more chapters after this.

 

Now this is interesting.  The girls decided to sit in the back on the bus, and placed me in the middle. I now have a sleeping Momo on my shoulder, and Toru is lying in my lap. Hehe, I like being the one having someone in my lap for a change, mother can’t call me “lap-cat” now.

I detect hostile gazes, and looking up a few of the boys, namely grape-fruit boy and lightning-hair boy are staring at me with jealousy burning in their eyes. I give them a smirk and proceed to pat Toru’s hair, I don’t think she was as asleep as I thought she was, as she lets out a giggle.

I was updated a bit on what happened while I was gone. Apparently the reporters stormed the area setting off the alarm, and the class selected a class president. Initially the girls wanted to elect me, but Aizawa shut them down mentioning that I have a deal with the principal, so I might not always be in class. Surprisingly enough, nobody questioned me about it, but I think the girls somehow misunderstood the reason.

The rest of the ride over to the USJ was uneventful, and I was woken up to giggling girls and purring. Apparently I dozed off and rubbed my head on Momo. Cursed instincts working against me even when sleeping.

When we arrived we had an introduction from a girl in a peculiar costume, her name was Thirteen. I was told that her costume resembles an astronaut, that is something I’ll have to look up, as I don’t recognise that word. Something about spacefaring, a concept that is still unfamiliar to me.

Just as we were about to split up, something happened.

“Everyone! Stay back.”

“What’s going on?”

Aizawa’s outburst confused the students. Before Thirteen explained. “Villains.”

“Hmmm? He’s not here? He was supposed to be here, the schedule said so…”

He? Who are they talking about. For that matter, that big guy with an exposed brain looks strong. 

Feeling a grin creep up my face. “Aizawa, let me deal with them, I want to see how strong they are.”

He’s about to say something before I let out a bit of killing intent towards him, making him shut up.

Shooting off a few wind blades, gauging their reaction. The mist-guy is apparently some sort of teleported, as he spreads his, I think body, and the wind blades disappear. How interesting.

“Kurogiri WHERE is HE?!?”

That guy with hands all over his body is a bit crazy I assume. He’s looking for someone, but he’s not really paying attention to us? Oh, spoke too soon.

“Oh well, if I kill everyone here, maybe he’ll show up.”

Haaah, what is it with the people in this world and throwing around the word “kill”. Kill kill kill. Do any of them truly know what it is to kill, has anyone ever killed before? It’s not a profound concept, but they keep saying the word, without acting on it. Unlike my previous world.

“So, you want to kill us? Are you even strong enough to back up your words, or is it just hollow arrogance?”

Dashing forward aided by the wind I manifest my rapier and thrust towards his throat. His eyes go wide, but his expression is hid behind the hand attached to his face. The teleporter guy, Kurogiri, is trying to reach, but he’s not fast enough.

The hand-guy manages to raise his arms, and instead of piercing his throat my rapier cuts through his hands like butter. I let electricity surge through me and guide it using the rapier as a medium.

His body convulses and he falls to the ground. Transforming my rapier into a spear I’m about to pierce him as the exposed-brain thing blocks my thrust. The spear bouncing of his hands, but it didn’t feel hard, it felt soft, almost like….it was absorbed?

I take a step back and scoff at the so called villains. “If this is the level of villains, I wonder why you haven’t all been eradicated yet.”

Letting electricity surge through my body once again, I lift off into the air and hover a couple of meters above the ground as the lightning arcs and crackles around my body.

Oh well. It doesn’t matter. You will not leave this place alive anyways.”

My bloodlust explodes through the arena, forcing everyone to their knees as they struggle to breathe. My focus is on the three entities before me. Three enemies.

The roof is blocked and I see no reason to use that kind of power unless necessary. Letting a few bolts of lightning shoot from me and towards the trio, the brain-guy steps forwards at a speed I wouldn’t imagine it could reach. It doesn’t feel alive, more like a brainwashed puppet, a shell of a former being.

I raise my spear and shoot forwards like a bullet, adding rotational spins for additional penetrative force, aiming at the brain-guy’s head. His speed must have been slowed down by his body absorbing or blocking the lightning, as he moves slower than he did previously.

My spear goes through his brain, but there is no blood, no nothing. Just organic matter. As the body falls to the ground the hand-guy screams out in agony. “NO! THE NOMU WAS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT AGAINST ALL MIGHT, HOW CAN A LITTLE GIRL DEAL WITH IT?”

Delusional, anger issues, resentment, this guy has a lot of issues.

“Shigaraki, let’s retreat, we failed.”

I am still frustrated, but I can’t do anything against the teleporter. He can just send my attacks to another place, I will need to figure out a way to deal with him, because they are coming back, they already said their target is All Might.

As they retreat, I can hear a lot of shuffling and realise there are more villains. They are even weaker than the ones I just fought.

Using my senses I find their location, and let lightning shoot out from my body, paralysing each and every one.

“Well then, Momo can you give us some handcuffs?”

45