Chapter 14
963 18 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thirteen and Aizawa had called for reinforcements after everything was over. It was anticlimactic, boring, annoying. They were weak. One thing to note is that there seem to be quirks that can deal with my abilities, like that teleporter. There must be weaknesses, so I suppose I’ll just have to figure out what it is. I’ll have to go over the fight later.

All Might and a few other heroes arrived shortly after with the police, and they took away the villains before turning to me.

“My name is Kenji Tsuragaeme, the Chief of Police.  I would like to ask you a few questions.”

I give him a nod and follow him over to a more secluded area, I notice the gazes of the girls, and some of the boys. There are mixed reactions. Fear, awe, respect, anger.

“Eraserhead and Thirteen gave us their statements. Were you really planning to kill them?”

I look at the man in front of me, and I’m having issues focusing because he’s a fucking dog. I want to growl and scratch his face, but I can’t.

Instead of opening my mouth and letting out hostile sounds, I give him a nod.

“Erm, are you okay?”

Just now am I realising my tail and ears are standing on end.

“Cat. Instincts. Dog, enemy.” I growl at him. I really have to do something about this issue.

He looks perplexed at me for a second, before nodding and calling over a colleague. The colleague comes over, and the dog man explains the situation before retreating. I can feel my instincts fading, but they are still there and I’m tracking his scent and keeping him in my peripheral vision.

“Interesting case. It seems you have very strong cat instincts.”

I look at the man in front of me, and he reminds me of a bird. Red feathery wings, yellow hair and yellow glasses.

“My name’s Hawks. Pro hero. I often assist the police in their work. Now then, the Chief were asking you a question before uh, the situation, right?”

“Indeed. Yes I was going to kill them. They were making threats towards the lives of everyone here, and personally towards All Might. This was a plot to kill him, and they brought some kind of shock-absorbing puppet to deal with him.”

The bird guy, Hawks, writes down a few things on a notepad. “I see, I see. You are aware that Heroes aren’t supposed to kill villains? There is a particular law stating it is possible, but only if necessary.”

I scoff at his statement. Facade. Hypocrisy. “So you mean to tell me that we should just let them kill civilians, heroes, family members, only to do nothing? Did you not learn anything from All For One escaping prison after what he did?”

Hawks flinches at my statement, I forgot that was supposed to be confidential.

“How do you know about that?”

“Does it matter? I do. Now, unless there is anything else I’ll be leaving. If you have any follow up questions you will have to wait for my father to arrive.”

A look of understanding replaces his surprise. Is my father that famous? Almost every hero knows about him?

“A word of advice. Stop with the facades and hypocrisy. The only way to make sure someone doesn’t remain a threat to come back for revenge, is to put them down, permanently.”

44