Chapter 17
911 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I’ll keep the poll going for a bit. We’re only teasing the possible relationships, I don’t want the story to become full on romance right now, but I’ll follow the results. Might do another poll on what girl we want added if that is the outcome

 

I got out of there. As quickly as possible when the bell rang. I could hear the girls laugh, but they don’t know the struggles.

She’s strong. I can tell. She’s also my kind of crazy. She’s hot. She seems incredibly fun so far. I am certain I have heard that name before, but I don’t remember where. I just know that Leopard will have me in her clutches if I can’t calm down my instincts.

By the time I’ve gotten home, I have managed to calm down somewhat.

I don’t understand why the other me’s likes to throw me under the bus whenever it comes to these situations. Like they did during the restaurant when I was about to go into heat.

“Dad, are we still on for Monday?”

“Oh hey kiddo. Yeah, I’ve cleared things with my superior, we’ll be doing a trial run on one of the villains we recently brought in, and if you pass the interrogation stage, we’ll move on to the other trials. If everything goes well, you’ll be an inquisitor in training.”

As I’m conversing with my father, my phone vibrates and I pull it out.

[Momo: Hey girls! Now that Luxie is...safe. Wanna do the sleepover tonight? We can spend the weekend at my place?]

[Tsuyu: Sure!]

[Ochaco: I’m in!]

[Mina: Hell yeah! Sleepover! Kyoka, are you bringing speakers?]

[Kyoka: Mina...you do realise Momo is like, super rich, AND can create items?]

I chuckle at Mina’s absent mindedness. She’s a breath of fresh air.

 

[Luxie: Sure, be there in an hour or so.]

 

##

 

Meanwhile, in a secret chat without Luxie.

[Mina: So we’re bringing her, right? I mean you all saw the reactions earlier today, we can not just let this go.]

[Kyoka: Are we sure this is the right thing to do?]

[Mina: Girl, Luxie basically had hearts for eyes. She’s already head over heels. We’ll just give them a little nudge]

[Kyoka: I guess so...girls I’m trusting you to keep Mina in check so we don’t go overboard. Okay?]

 

##

 

Around an hour later I’m in front of Momo’s house. It’s...big. I mean we have 3 floors, but this thing is like, twice the width of our house, and obviously a lot more fancy.

“Hello. I assume you are Miss Regalia?”

Hm? Oh, a butler. How fancy. I haven’t seen one of those in this world.

“Indeed. A pleasure. Please do extend my thanks to the master of the house and the Madame.”

He tries to school his expression, but can’t hide the surprise. It’s been a while since I’ve responded formally to a setting like this.

“Of course. Please, follow me and I’ll bring you to the miss.”

We enter the house and it’s fancy. Most of it is made out of stone, I wonder what kind it is. There are portraits and banners all over, and in the middle of the hallway there’s a grand stair going up and to the sides in a palace style. Very fancy.

Being led up to the second floor, the butler knocks at the door, and Momo opens. Through the gap I can see the rest of the girls. They’re snickering about something, but they stop talking the instant they notice I’m here. They know about my sensitive hearing. Now I’m curious.

“Ah, thank you Lawrence.”

“My pleasure miss. Enjoy the sleepover.” With that he leaves us, and Momo drags me into the room, only to have me turn into a statue.

Hidden on the left side of the room, sitting on top of Momo’s bed is someone I did not expect to see.

“Hello Kitty.” Ahhh the purr in her voice. I take a deep breath and try to force my instincts to calm down. I have never had to focus this much in both of my lives. 

Through my mental gymnastics, I can hear Mina’s giggle turn into a full on unrestrained laughter, and my eyes flicker between the girls and Yuki. Her tail wagging ever so slightly with a smirk on her face.

I turn around towards Momo. “Hiss. Traitor.”

She raises her hand to hide her mouth, traitors. All of them.

Curses.

Ochaco is the first to recover, and she smiles at me. “Well Luxie? Don’t just stand there, come, sit.”

Reluctantly I make my way over, making sure to sit on the right side of the table, between Kyoka and Tsu.

Even Tsu is laughing at me. She rarely shows any expressions.

Counting the girls, I notice we’re missing Toru. “Isn’t Toru coming?”

“Hm? Oh she’s borrowing my shower. She came here straight after class, not all of us were in a hurry to get home.”

Traitor. They will all pay for their treachery!

Kyoka is slowly inching away from me while my focus is flickering between Mina, Momo and Yuki.

“Oh Yuki, there’s a spot for you here next to Luxie.”

My gaze snaps towards Mina, and I can hear myself let out a growl. They keep distracting me and my instincts are taking over.

Yuki slowly walks over, the same gait with her hips swaying and tail wagging, hypnotising me as my eyes follow her every step until she’s sat right besides me.

Her tail brushing against my arm.

“So, let’s play truth or dare when Toru is back.”

Ahhh Momo. You girls have planned well, but you just made a grave mistake.

Do not forget what my element is. Wind.

39