Chapter 16
955 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So should we stick to only 1 lover (most likely new OC girl in this chapter), or do we want more?
  • Add 1 more girl Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Create a harem Votes: 38 23.9%
  • Create a polycule / polygamy relationship Votes: 42 26.4%
  • Stick to only 1 girl Votes: 69 43.4%
Total voters: 159

Mmmm, just two more days and I can come with father to work. If I can become an inquisitor quickly, I don’t have to deal with the hassle of ‘being a proper hero’. I’ll still follow mother’s wishes and graduate, but at least I’ll have some leeway if incidents arise.

“Okay listen up, we’re having a transfer student today.”

Eh? Transfer student? Not even a week into the semester?

“Introduce yourself while I take a nap.”

The transfer student walks into the door, and I instinctively stand up. Ignoring all the looks thrown my way.

The transfer student is a girl, around 10 cm taller than me. She has white wavy hair flowing down to her chest, with black spots in different shapes and sizes. Her eyes are an icy but vibrant blue that captures your soul.

That is not what is drawing my attention. With a long and bushy tail in the same theme as her hair, and slightly rounded ears adorning her head, with white fluffy dots of fur inside her ears. I have never seen anything like her.

“Hi! My name is Yuki Hyo! As some of you might have guessed, I’m a mutated person, more specifically a snow leopard. I…” Her eyes lock on mine and I realise I’m purring, but not the normal kind of purr. No. It’s worse.

It’s the purr I let out when I’m in heat.

Her eyes widen in surprise. Oh no, did she realise? Her surprised expression turns into a grin. She realised.

I slump back into my chair as my younger personality takes over, and I bury my hands in my face and bring my tail up to pet for comfort.

I must look ridiculous, and I can hear Mina and Momo squeal from their seats in front and next to mine.

“I look forward to becoming great friends with you.” I just know. The purr when she said friends, the smell she’s emitting. The way she said you in a teasing manner instead of saying everyone.

I’m doomed.

Cursed instincts.

She’s cute. Beautiful. Teasing.

No. Stop. Grrrr.

I can’t stop myself from purring, and more and more eyes are gazing at me. I don’t think the boys realise the implications, but the girls, especially Momo, Toru and Mina knows.

“Hmm? Done already? Take the empty spot besides Luxie.”

Grrr, Aizawa! He doesn’t even realise he’s throwing me to the wolves. What has become of me. The great Fairy Empress of War, reduced to a purring kitten.

Yuki walks slowly towards me, mirth and joy dancing in her eyes, she emits a low, rumbling purr as she passes me, shaking my very soul. Her tail wagging slowly back and forth in a rhythmic motion, drawing my gaze. I know what a tail means, and she’s using it against me!

I have to get away from her.

Hello Kitty.” I can hear a whisper behind me. 

I repeat. I have to get away from her. Before it’s too late.

40