Chapter 21
882 16 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I’m playing too much into the cat and not actually doing plot things? I don’t care! I have my ONE story with a cat girl and I am going to enjoy it as much as I want. Sue me!

 

It’s the morning after, and we’re just lazing around before heading down to breakfast.

“Okay, girls. I know you’re all really curious about what happened yesterday, especially you Momo, don’t think I didn’t notice you were awake when we left during the night.” Momo blushes and I grin at her. “Anyways. I will eventually tell you guys what’s up, but for now I sort of want you to forget yesterday happened. We just had a relaxing bath and Yuki slipped, or something. The thing is I don’t want you guys to accidentally reveal anything to early, and I know it’s rude, but none of you are great actors, not in front of authority figures, and especially not if they have some sort of telepathy.”

“Yeah exactly.” Yuki sneaks up besides me and wraps her tail around my arm. Grr this Leopard. “Don’t want anyone to ruin my girlfriend’s plans.” (Yuki)

The girls gape at her, and I flick her forehead. “Friend. You’re on probation, in both senses of the word.”

“Wait wait wait, hold up. What the hell happened there?” (Mina)

I let out a sigh. “I mean the attraction is obvious, even you guys planned to tease me by inviting Yuki after you all obviously noticed how I reacted to her when she was introduced. So we’re getting to know each other, and who knows what happens down the line.”

Huh, If I was Luxie I’d bonked that girl already.” I can hear Mina whisper under her breath. Yuki giggles and I completely ignore that comment. Kyoka’s face turns red. Right, she has sensitive hearing too.

I lean into Yuki and whisper into her ear. “No tail in public until next week.

She gives me a sad whimper, that she just knows is setting off all sorts of instincts. Using her advice I direct the instincts into channeling a skintight air barrier around me. Yuki’s tail slightly sways as the barrier forms, and she looks between her tail, my arm and my face, obviously regretting teaching me about that.

I give her a victory smirk.

“Oh right. Starting next week you might not see me a lot in class. I’ll still be there when I can, but I’ll be doing something else as well. No sorry, I can’t tell anyone about it.”

We all collectively head down to breakfast, and somehow, even though it’s Momo’s house I’m ending up in the middle. Obviously with Yuki right besides me.

I have to admit this is kind of weird, in multiple aspects. For one, I haven’t bedded her yet. I think that’s due to a mix between my 15 y/o personality being a bit shy, and my 25 y/o personality not trusting her due to the circumstances. My Fairy Empress side just want to grab her and chain her to the bed, literally.

I never hesitated in taking lovers in my past life, but I often engraved them with an oath, binding them to never betray me in any form. There’s also Midnight. While what we’ve done stays behind closed doors, unless we want her arrested, but it’s not the same. She’s a means to an end, while Yuki has my interest, both mentally and physically.

I have to give it to him, the principal made a fantastic plan, despite thinking he could control someone like Yuki. No she only responds to strength or emotions. I mean she’s obviously not a barbarian, but just as I find her being strong attractive, me being a cat that can physically dominate her must be almost irresistible.

Feline traits are weird.

Breakfast is nothing too fancy. Eggs, bacon, toast. I’m about to finish my meal when I smell the heavenly nectar. I look towards Yuki. Her reaction isn’t as strong as she’s a Snow Leopard, but she can still feel it. Our eyes lock, and we turn to the offender.

Momo stands there with the carton in her hand, looking at us and our weird behaviour.

Then we pounce.

Within seconds Momo is pinned on the floor under two girls, and both felines are fighting over the carton of milk. We’re not this desperate, but it turned from drooling instincts into a fun game.

Evading a tail smack I sneak a hand under her chin and caress it, eliciting a purr from the leopard, before snatching the carton of milk out of her hands and proceed to down the entirety of it.

“Aaah.” That felt good, I give myself in to the victory purr, as I smirk at the defeated Leopard sulking.

“Did, did that just happen?” (Mina)

“I know! It was amazing.” (Ochaco)

“Girls, a little help. I’m pinned under two ferocious felines.” (Momo)

I look at Yuki, before we both look down on the girl pinned under us.

“Oops.”

40