Chapter 4: It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this (18+)
1.1k 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amidst the screaming crowd chanting “Super Rookie,” I hoisted Alana to her feet. I was surprised by how light she was. Her extremely toned build put professional bodybuilders to shame. It didn’t make sense how so much dense muscle could be so light. But I noticed her

I whispered in her ear, “Thanks for letting me win. I know you didn’t really go full force.”

She moaned, “Haah… uugh… aaah.”

“Oh shit. Sorry about that, I should’ve been more mindful and not have whispered in your ear like that.”

Alana blushed and her whole face reddened considerably.

“You fought with a fever? No wonder you lost. You didn’t even take us seriously and I injured you really badly. I’ll see if I can grab a healer and some water for you.”

With that, I left her in the care of some nearby adventurers and searched among the crowd for healers.

“Anybody here have a healing skill? Alana needs it!”

As soon as Alana’s name was mentioned, a few people turned around and began to walk towards me.

A tall bespectacled woman with green eyes approached me first.

“I can help Alana. Wreiss, the guild’s medic at your service. I was about to go to her after noticing her battle injuries.”

“Sorry. I should’ve been less aggressive instead of trying to take her down.”

“Oh no no no. Don’t worry about that. I’m pretty sure Alana doesn’t hold that against you. If anything I think she’s excited to see someone as talented as you in quite a while. No one has ever come close to beating her. The last one to have done significant damage to her was an adventurer by the name of Salina. Given the amount of promise you show. I think you’ll meet her in a little bit. But enough small talk for now. Let’s heal our guild master shall we?”

When we reached Alana, we saw some adventurers taking their time in feeding Alana food and drink. Her lighthearted spirit as she laughed about the recent battles reminded me of Gina who was waiting for me in the cave. I made a mental note to get back to her as soon as I can.

“Here comes the super rookie who took me down” laughed Alana as she nodded in my direction.

The entire guild exploded with applause as they recalled the disadvantageous battle Briggs and I had fought.

“Where’s Briggs?” Someone asked.

“Ah he’s probably shitting himself right now. He looked down on the kid’s skill with the bow and arrow and got his ass handed to him on a silver platter. The kid is a prodigy with a bow and arrow. I wonder if I can recruit him to my party.”

“Yeah. I think he shows promise!” Wreiss added. “He’ll be a good party member or an assistant. Goddess knows how much I need a new assistant and he looks cute to boot.”

With Wreiss’ comment, I noticed Alana’s face grow increasingly darker.

I tugged at Wreiss’ sleeve. “Shit. I think we need to go and help her now.”

“Oh gosh. Sorry about that. Got a little distracted. I’ll be on it.”

Wreiss began to work. She lifted her hands and began to chant a slow, beautiful song. The effects were almost immediate. Alana’s wound began to heal as flesh, sinew and skin grew at a rapid pace to close the openings where my arrows had hit.

Alana extended her arm and examined the previously injured area. “I’m always in amazement when you do things like this. Healing skills are always so interesting.”

“My services are always for the use of the guild ma’am. As long as you are at most near dead, I’ll be able to heal you.”

“You can do that?” I asked.

“Ah, before I worked here I served the royal court. Its sort of a requirement. The only downside to my abilities is that I can’t get physically stronger and it takes a toll on my mana depending on how serious injuries are.”

“Ooh! That makes sense. That’s really cool though.”

“Thank you. I’m glad you think my job is intriguing.”

Alana angrily harrumphed. “He’s mine you know.”

“Mine?” I asked confusedly.

Her frown quickly turned to a smile as she looked at me

“Ah, don’t worry to much about it. I meant that I gave you my seal of approval. Here’s your adventurer’s card. I gave you a little boost to Silver class.” She looked at Wreiss, “Here’s Briggs card. Give that to him once he wakes up.”

“Will do. See you both later.” Wreiss gave a slight nod Alana.

Then, she took me aside. "Give me a visit when you're available. I think you'll make a fine assistant." She gave me a kiss. "Thats for motivation so you'll be sure to find me later." She walked away.

When Wriess had completely left our sight, Alana took me by the ear up the three flights of stairs to the top of the building and into her office. After locking the door to the room, she threw me on a couch a meter away from where I was standing earlier.

I scrambled to my feet confused as to what was happening.

“Alana, I… uh… can you tell me what’s going on? Are you alright? Do you need anything from me?”

A thousand different thoughts whirled in my head. Did she find out about Gina? Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble? Oh please don’t do this to me now. I just want to live freely.

Alana slowly walked towards me. Every step she took towards me, I stepped back. Her dead eyes looked passively, seemingly staring at my soul.

*Thud*

My back hit the wall hard and I gasped for air.

Alana began to smile and placed both of her hands on either side of my head. “Since when do you think you can go about flirting with other girls Toban?”

I stared at her not knowing what to say. After a moment’s silence, I brought up the courage to speak. “Alana, I’m really sorry about what I’m about to say but are you crazy? I didn’t flirt with—“

“Shut up if you want to live dear.”

I quickly shut my mouth and made no sound.

“That’s better. You know, I think I should put a leash around you so you never escape from me dear. You’re mine.” She let out a soft giggle and began to caress my face.

“I think you’ve heard from the others but I figured I’ll tell you everything about me right now. I’m an Amazon woman, a woman of a proud and strong race. We value strength, courage and wisdom above all else. My mother used to tell me all about how she met my father. He was a fighter in the biggest arena known to man, Cristeria. Over a hundred confirmed kills without a single injury. My mother, the queen of the Amazons, was so attracted to his strength so she kidnapped him and took him to my country where they were wed and had me. Now I stand before a strong individual who has the potential to rule the earth. Before you can run off and hook up with some other slut wouldn’t it be better to have me beside you? I am the strongest Amazon woman to have ever walked the earth. Am I not the perfect fit for you?”

She smiled lustfully and licked my cheek.

“You deserve me and I you. We should be together. Nothing can stand in our way once we are together. You and me. Forever. How nice does that sound?”

I tried to escape but her quick hands grasped my arms and I was unable to move away from her.

“Oh? Where do you think you’re going? You don’t believe my love for you? Here. I’ll show you proof.”

She took my right hand and placed it on her left breast. It was soft… There was no other words. Am I dreaming? No fucking way. I, at the age of eighteen, touched my first breast.

“Do you feel my heartbeat Toban. It beats only for you dear. See how fast it races as I think about the things we can do together. I want you so bad Toban. I love you. I truly do.”

“Umm… I don’t know. I just don’t think I’m ready for this kind of a relationship.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT READY?” She shouted. “THEN WHAT DID EVERYTHING MEAN? THE KINDNESS AND CARE YOU SHOWED ME. THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF MY STRENGTH. ME TELLING YOU EVERYTHING THAT THERE IS TO ME AND MY HISTORY. I’M TELLING YOU I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND THAT’S THE RESPONSE?”

“I’m sorry.”

“That’s it. I’m taking things into my own hands. Come here darling. You’re going to be my meal tonight.”

With that she dragged me to the couch once more, placed me in a sitting position and bound my arms and legs to the legs of the couch.

“You know Toban, I didn’t think that this love making session would come until later when I had finally married you and tied the knot completely, but you seem to refuse my advances. I will show you how much I love you and care about you.”

She ripped my clothes off one by one. Once I was naked, she forced her lips on mine and shoved her tongue through my tight lips and clenched teeth.

“Was it nice having her sweet and soft lips on your cheek? Soft? Wet? Sensual? Did you enjoy it? Who knows what else would have happened if I didn't step in to cure you from her enchantment."

She hit me once in the chest and I gasped giving her the space and the time needed to insert her tongue in my mouth. Slurping our saliva as our tongues met each other, the sensual noise brought my unwilling member to harden and raise itself up.

“Muah… slurp… I'll have you know. I'm a much better kisser. I see you are enjoying a lot more than I had expected. Do I turn you on dear?”

She halted her sloppy French kiss and began to kiss her way down to my half-erect shaft.

“Its so perfect. The smell of your musk is so deep and rich and warm. Its making me so wet. Look!”

She took off her pants revealing a large wet spot on her panties. She sat on top of me positioning my cock between her thighs and began to grind her wet slit covered by the thin lacy cloth.

“Oh Fuck. It’s so big. Its making me even more wet. I want to fuck you raw so hard your hips give out. I’m like a bitch in heat when I see you and your strength and the future we could have together. You know if things didn’t happen the way they did, I would have been content to rub one off to knowing that you’ll be my future husband. Yet, you just had to push my button by flirting with Wreiss. You had to talk to that bitch. I can’t stand it. What part of you’re mine do you not get?”

“Uuugh… Stop… Please don’t do this. I’m a virgin.”

I was scared and didn’t know what to do. Her near naked body and the smell of lust and various fluids mixed with my own hormonal desires and thoughts addled my sense of reason. I was confused.

She stopped for a moment. “So am I.”

“Confused?”

“No. A virgin. And we’re about to lose it together.”

She jumped off of me and started to slowly undress before me. Her tanned body glistened with sweat. With each small movement, the various muscles in her body contracted and relaxed with extreme precision. It was like seeing a well oiled machine. Perfectly proportionate. She was beautiful. If I wasn’t in such a precarious situation, I would have told her that. Yet she scared me. There was something in her eyes. A sort of obsession for control and power that sent chills down my spine.

My thoughts halted as soon as she stroked my member with her bare hands.

“Is this what is going inside me? I’m getting vey excited Toban. We’re going to start our first love making session right now. Aren’t you happy for the both of us? After this is over, I must make a call to my mother. She’ll be very happy with the mate I have chosen.”

She kissed the tip of my member and I let out a moan.

“You sound so cute. I’m going to really enjoy the different noises you’re going to make when we’re connected.”

*** Alana POV ***

When I kissed his beautiful and luscious cock, the muscles in the deepest and darkest part of me clenched in ecstasy. The pain was unbearably sweet as I savoured his beautiful eyes that reflected his fear.

I teased him again, grabbing his struggling hips with my hands and ran my tongue across his navel and then nipped my way across his stomach and chest.

“Oh, the things I can do with you. You’re just so beautiful. I can’t wait for you to come inside me.

I shivered with excitement, anticipation, and pleasure. How can I stand still when he’s before me like this?

I place one of my hands on his chest and began rolling his nipples.

His moans echo throughout the room giving me waves of shaking pleasure. Oh please don’t tease me like this. I can’t handle it.

I watched his face contort in both fear and pleasure. He’s ashamed of his weakness and of the pleasure he feels. Tears roll down his cheeks.

“Please don’t do this. Alana. Please.”

“Why should I dear? In a few moments you’re going to be begging for me to go faster. I’m soaking wet and you want me to stop? No fucking way mister. Don’t make another sound or else I’ll break your legs off.”

“HELP! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP—!”

I smacked him across the face and kicked his gut.

His face and eyes are red and wet with tears and sweat. His lips tremble. You’re so vulnerable. I love it. Be mine.

“Don’t do this to me dear. I will break your legs.”

His jaw clenched not wanting to make a sound while his fingers clutched the fabric of the couch tightly. His struggles were getting me all riled up.

Oh goddess. That’s it. I’m going in.

“I’m putting it in Toban.” As I slowly lower myself onto his throbbing meat, he turned his face away.

Its huge. His cock ripped my hymen and a stream of blood coloured it with my own colours. I’ve marked him as mine. He just needs to cum and my vagina will be filled with his special paint.

“I’m going to move, darling.” I giggle happily as the pain slowly subsides into waves of almost unbearable pleasure

I ease back slowly before closing my eyes and groaning as I thrust myself down back onto him. He cries out again.

“Again dear? Do you want more?”

“No.” He whispers softly.

“What?”

“Please… no.”

I stood up and cut off the bindings attached to his feet and raised his legs so they rested on my shoulders.

“I think they called this the Amazon position for a reason. Let’s consummate this union dear. I love you.”

With his cock erect and defenceless, covered in my love juices, I brought my leaking box towards it and shoved his love arrow deep inside me.

“You. Are. MINE. MINE. MINE. ONLY MINE. You hear me? Don’t. You. Ever. Talk. To. Another. Slut. Or. Another. Bitch. You. Are. All. Mine. Oh goddess. Fuck. I. Want. You. So. Bad.”

With every word, I trust deeper and harder. Soon my wild instincts take over and I find myself drooling as I force his mouth open for a kiss. I put my thumb in his mouth and toyed with his limp tongue. Why does kissing him feel so wrong and so good at the same time. Goddess I love him.

Soon my insides began to contract gripping his throbbing member in a vice like grip.

“I’m coming Toban. You better release at the same time as me.”

After a few pumps, I start to shake and my lips starts to tremble with the oncoming sensation.

“Oh goddess. I’m CUMMING! AUUGH HAAAH!”

As my whole body convulsed in bliss, I felt his warm baby batter fill my womb. His seed is inside me. Shit. It’s not the right time of the month… Oh well. We’ll just have to do it again. This time, I hope he’s more willing.

I licked his salty tears and gave him another kiss as I straddled his hips and embraced him.

You’re mine darling. No one is going to take you away from me. We’ll be together forever.

Here is the first 18+ chapter hope it was alright. - BinomialSale

P.S. I'll be out of commission for about a couple weeks. Some irl shit went down and hit the fan and I'm not sure if I can put my all into writing like I always have tried to do. Hopefully I'll be here before you even know it. Cheers and stay safe.

Do you want me to rewrite the fight from last chapter?
  • Hell Yeah! That shit was kinda weak sauce. Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Fuck no. It was good enough. Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No one cares bitch. Just keep turning out more chapters when you can. Votes: 12 33.3%
Total voters: 36
14