1.1 A Cliché Romcom?
645 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<No worries host! Leave it to me!>

KT raised its paw and touched my forehead softly. Suddenly a burst of light appeared in my mind then everything went dark. 

Next thing I knew, I was on a bed. Not my bed but, a hospital bed. 

<Hehe~ See host? No problem. What we send to the different worlds are just your duplicate not the actual you. Well not exactly a duplicate... you are fused to the person you are taking the role of. So you still have your body constitution, but your appearance is only around 70% similar to the original you. Most importantly, due to your original body still remaining in your world, technically, you would still be a virgin! Yay~!>

"Most importantly- not! Forget about that already!" I coughed due to embarrasment. "Well, that does make me feel a bit better. But what about the person I took over?" 

<Oh, their souls have already passed away. So it is perfectly fine to take over their body. Just that, some regrets was left on the body so I have to trouble you a bit to solve it host, or else, the body will not last. It is also safer to fix their regrets so that your soul will not have trouble occupying the body. Since, this is your first world, I picked the easiest one for you. The regret of the body you are occupying is also actually in line with our main mission!>

"Hehh, thanks for that. It's kind of a tutorial mode then? So how do I do this?"

<Well to start off, I will give you the body's memories and the plot of the world. Please wait a moment.>

KT touched my forehead again and information appeared in my brain. 

This world is basically like my original world, and the setting is a school life rom com*? (*A/N: Romantic Comedy)  

The person that is the center of this world, or the protagonist of this world is named John Han.

He is also the aberrant who is the target. 

His specs are so high that he is the envy and admiration of everyone. A scholastic genius, with sharp handsome features that is more than enough to land him a sure place in the showbiz industry, and he is also the heir to his family company. The family company being the sole holder of the rise and downfall of the economy of the country. 

Basically he is fiction! 

"This guy is so unreal!"

<Well, this is also a sign of the aberrant. Most of the luck in the world is absorbed in just one person, so it is inevitable that his character is exceptional.>

I nodded in understanding towards KT's explanation and continued looking at the plot. 

The female protagonist which was meant to be the one who will marry the protagonist is Cherry Fu. Beautiful and high-spec'd just like the protagonist, and she is also born into a rich family. She is the typical soft white lotus who can't hurt a fly. Well, that's how she acts on the outside. But in fact, ever since she fell for the protagonist, she morphed into a scheming bitch that would do anything to end up with him. This again, KT said, was a side effect of the aberrant to the world. 

I kinda pity this poor soul and in a way, isn't our objective the same? Bedding the protagonist that is... I sighed. 

The world plot revolves around the love story between these two. Kinda normal and nothing special happens. Except for the female protagonist having some yandere tendencies, it's your usual cliché rom com. 

The two were childhood friends, who got separated along the way until they met again in highschool. The girl who met the boy again fell deeply in love, but sadly, he treated her still as a precious friend and he was oblivious to her adoration. The girl tried her best to get closer to the him and even tried to make him jealous by getting a fake boyfriend. This tactic finally worked as he realized that he felt possessive towards the her. She admitted after that, that it was all fake and that it was only her wanting to make him jealous. Finally she confessed her feelings, he accepted, and so they lived happily ever after. The end. 

Except... their children, ended up causing the end of the world. 

As the genes of the protagonist mutated when it was passed down, his descendants absorbed more and more of the luck of the world. In the end the luck of the world ran out, and it was wiped out by an uncontrollable plague. His descendants survived for a while during the plague, but in the end they couldn't absorb anymore luck. Thus, the world ended. 

Do you think the chapters are too long? Or are they too short? 

13