1.2 A Cliché Romcom?
600 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sighed after I looked at the main plot. 

Wait, I'm the fake boyfriend???

My current body is named Sin Li.  

He is a pitiful cannon fodder1 A disposable side character. who was just there to solidify the relationship between the protagonists. What was sad was that he actually liked the female protagonist, and he agreed to be a fake boyfriend because the reason she gave him was that it was for her safety. She said that she felt like someone was stalking her recently so he agreed. He also thought that it was his big chance to get closer to the girl he liked. 

He was just used. He was thrown away just like used tissue paper, furthermore, he even had to take the brunt of the protagonist's anger because the female protagonist also told some lies about him in panic. She said that he was a stalker so that the protagonist wouldn't minsunderstand their relationship when she thought that the he was acting jealous enough. Thankfully, he was just punched and threatened not to approach her again. 

When he found out the truth about the female protagonist using him, he was devastated and broken hearted. He drank away his sorrows and his love for the female protagonist also cooled down. Sadly, a drunk* highschooler hanging around the bad side of town to drink was an easy target. In the end he was mugged and he died in a ditch without anybody knowing. (*A/N: Hey! Minors cannot drink alcohol! Please do not follow his bad influence.) 

"...this makes me sad. So that's why I'm in the hospital. I guess I'm still lucky that someone already picked me up and sent me here." 

Apparently, someone found my body, who is supposed to be dead already. Luckily when the body was found, it was already preserved by the system so that I didn't end up waking up in the morgue instead. That would be hella creepy. 

<Yeah... that's why, host should help solve the regret of the original owner.> 

"You said it's basically the same as my objective anyway, so it's not like I have any choice. But how should I go and break up those two?" 

<Don't worry host! I have a 100% sure way to bed the protagonist! Here, we listed a series of tasks that you should do. Each successful task will get you closer and closer to the protagonist's bed! Absolutely!>

'Bed'... he says. I internally sighed. 

<I shall give them to you one by one according to the time line so you don't get overwhelmed. Speaking of, host you need to get up right now! The first task is coming up!>

"Uwah... but I have broken bones?"

<Don't worry, I will temporarily protect them and also remove your sense of pain so that you can perform your task comfortably~>

"Well, okay... if you say so... so what should I do?"

<Easy! Just stand up, and go out of the room!>

Looking doubtfully at the system, I stood up, needing to support himself on the wall because of my cast. Wobbling and hopping pitifully on one foot, I approached the door to open it, I was holding the door knob when suddenly the room opened. Due to originally relying on the door knob to keep standing, the door suddenly opening made me fly forward. I closed my eyes awaiting the impending pain of falling on the floor-- but there was just warmth. 

"Why are you standing up?" A voice that was so deep and velvety whispered right next to my ear. I shivered. 

'This is bad... my voice fetish is acting up. I can't believe I actually got semi-hard. Good thing the hospital gown can cover it up if I just lean a bit forward.' 

Blushing tremendously up to my ears, I tried to push the stranger away in a panic. 

"I-i'm s-sorry! That-!" I abruptly stopped mid sentence due to seeing the familiar face in front of me. 

'The protagonist! John Han!'

Seeing the protagonist so suddenly took a toll on my unprepared heart.  

"You..." My state of shock was broken due to the John speaking up. "I know you. You're the one who was stalking Cherry." He glowered. 

Hearing his accusing tone pissed me off. 

"I was not!" My voice cracked. 

My eyes uncontrollably teared up when I defended myself. My heart hurt so much and I felt like crying. 

<It's okay host! It's just the remnants of the original's emotions and regrets. Uh, you're easily affected now, cause his regrets is still not fulfilled!>

'Huh? What do I do then? I can't hold back my tears...' 

Seeing me cry, the frown on the protagonist's face turned into surprise, and a trace of panic and something else flashed in his dark eyes. 

"What? Why are you crying?" He frowned again, but his voice was tinged with worry. 

"I'm not!" I frustratingly rubbed my eyes. 

Thus, we awkwardly stood there with me rubbing the tears away from my eyes. 

'That-- KT, what's the regret of Sin Li anyway? I don't want to keep crying like this in front of everybody.'

<Ah~ Right! Sin Li is actually similar to you host!> KT meowed proudly, <He is a pure virgin, who just wants to lose his virginity to the one he loves!>

'Ahh...' 

I wobbled a bit with that thought. 

I felt warm hands hold my shoulders to steady me. 

"Hey?"

That deep voice rang in my ears again with a warm breath that softly landed on my face. 

I looked up to find out that the John Han's face was just inches away from me. We locked eyes for a moment, and I found that his eyes was tinged with something... dangerous?

"W-what?" I stepped back in panic.

I put pressure on my broken leg and I winced in pain. 

<Ah! Host, I'm sorry the pain protection shield time ran out! QAQ> KT cried in my head. 

Due to the intense pain, I couldn't support myself with my broken leg, and I started to fall. 

"Careful!" 

A strong pair of arms hugged my waist before I completely fell down. 

I instinctively wrapped my hands around the neck of the person supporting me. 

"T-thank you." I said softly. 

"It's fine." The protagonist panted. 

Panting? Why is he panting? 

<Ding! Affection Value +20! Please continue to work hard, host!> 

'Huh? I got affection points just like that?' 

 I actually wrote this in 2019 and I'm picking it up again cause I'm really bored. I'm trying not to think too much about it. Do point out the errors and the inconsistencies! (Like the names... I keep forgetting their names!)

10