1.3 A Cliché Romcom?
566 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You... Are you alright?" For some reason the protagonist is staring at me with a dangerous glint in his eyes. I felt his arms tightening around my waist. 

'Oh no! Too close!' I got shivers due to the constant bombardment of that deep, sexy voice in my ears. 

"Ah- I'm fine! Please let go of me!" I tried to muster up some fighting spirit in me. I also tried not to let my hips touch him lest he feels something off. But it was too late. 

"You--..." He looked down, a mocking smirk in his eyes. "Is anybody fine with you? Are you seducing me?"

The hair in my nape raised with that smile. 

'Oh no! The protagonist halo is a cheat! Why is that smirk so handsome!' I complained in my head as I tried to push John away with my hands. 

'Eventhough he is clearly insulting me! I think my libido is worse than before!' 

<Hehe~ Of course, host! Your body constitution is multiplied by tenfold during the missions! Heightened sensitivity! Seductive body! Ultimate pheromones! Basically, it's like you have the legendary heat! Your libido is also raised to the maximum possible level! Triggered especially when you're close to the protagonist! All in order to accept the milk of the protagonist!> KT listed proudly as it cheered.

'No! I don't want that! QAQ' I sobbed. 

"Ugh..." I groaned. I felt weak all over, and my leg hurt.

"Do you need my help?" John asked in a hoarse voice. 

"Leg... hurts..." I said softly, trying not to let the sobs escape my lips. 

John stiffened for a second, then he carried me all the way to the bed.  

He pinned me down on the bed and reached down to touch my crotch. 

"Oh? This leg?" He chuckled when he found that I was already leaking a bit. "So slutty?"

'You're slutty!' I complained internally.

"No..." I struggled futilely against the pleasure that his hand was giving me. Amidst the pleasure, I realized that he was actually taking care not to put pressure on my leg, that was actually hurting a bit too, and the pleasure on my cock was shooting up to my head and distracting me from the pain. 

'My head is going to become weird...' I worried. 

"No?" John stopped his hand immediately. 

"Noo..." I dazedly rubbed against him. I felt in the back of my mind that it was wrong on so many levels, but my brain was fogged up by the desire for pleasure. 

"So cute..." John chuckled as he stared at me with dangerous eyes. He reached under my hospital gown and touched my cock directly. His hands surprisingly gentle.

"Ah..." I gasped. My hands reached down to my ass as a force of habit. But I couldn't support my hips to lift with my broken leg. 

John's sharp eyes caught my movements and his breathing hitched. He reached his other hand in between my legs to my hole. 

The sudden touch made me yelp and a bit of clarity returned to me. 

"No, dirty..." I reached weakly to stop his hand. But my heart was beating hard against my chest in anticipation. 

"Heh? So you know it's dirty? But you seemed to be reaching for it?" He chuckled as he rubbed my entrance gently. The precum was dripping down and making the entrance sticky and uncomfortable. "Tight... Just bear with a little teasing for now." 

I blinked my eyes that was still tearing up because of lust. I stared at him with a blush up to my ears when I realized what I almost did and how he saw me. 

He rubbed my entrance and my cock gently but firmly. The pleasure was building up slowly in my abdomen. The moment of clarity passed quickly and my brain was being attacked by jolts of pleasure. 

"Ah! Cumming!" I closed my eyes tightly and I couldn't stop myself from letting out gasps and moans. 

John was frighteningly quiet as he just stared at my lustful appearance. A smile was in his eyes, like he was genuinely enjoying the action of making me feel good.

"Cumming! Ahh! Ahh!" I subconciously wrapped my arms around his shoulder and grabbed his shirt tightly in my hands as I reached my peak. 

"So cute." John grunted in my ear. 

I sighed deeply as my climax ended, and I fell asleep tiredly. 

<Ding! Affection Value +30! Please continue to work hard, host!> 

Behold my rainbow brainfarts! 

Hahaha, I thought it would be harder to include some smut here and there. But it seems to come naturally. I think.

9