As sweet as a candy and as thorny as a rose.
888 21 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So  I tried writing a yuri as a one-shot. Please kindly read and give your review of your thoughts about this!

It all began in a single glance, I never had nor saw it coming, an incident that sparked my cold, boring life. What went wrong? It didn't have to be like that.  What's so special about her? To be honest, I don't know. I was a strange person, to begin with, to put it succinctly, I don't live on the same wavelength as other girls. Boyfriends, gossip, rumors, likes, and everything else that makes you a girl don't fit me well, with the exception of fashion, which, to put it simply, I never neglected.

 

First thing I heard upon entering high school were whispers about me. Unwanted attention and unpleasant gazes from peers of students. What kind of whispers and why you wonder?

 

As the honor student delivers her speech to fellow students and teachers, I must say she's full of hopes and determination.  She was stealing glances at me as well. Do I look like that different from others? Furthermore, I don't recall doing anything noteworthy, I scored lower than the person giving her speech. Right! I'm the top 2 of the new students of Hirasawa High. Surprise? I, for one, was taken aback. Since I don't associate myself with others and have devoted my entire life to studying. Was it still insufficient? I was frustrated!

 

They say, there's always someone better than you but... Haaah! I let out a sigh. It took me that hard to even lose my motivation upon entering high school life. Just how dull I am? Nobody can answer that except me and honestly, I don't want to face it.

 

"So, erm... I'm Kimizuki Eri, your homeroom teacher. I hope you take care of me during your first year of high school."

 

Proud and elegant. She resembles a Yamato Nadeshiko, long black silky hair, model-like body proportion, chest that's proud enough to show itself and boast. Someone you'd like to have as your husband. Her curly blouse revealing her sexy collarbone and snow-white shoulder, very enticing for the boys I bet. What's more, she has a sexy mole at the bottom of her right eye which is very eye-catching. Kimizuki-sensei must have a ton of suitors.

 

Our gazes accidentally met as I was looking tired with a dead-fish eyes. Wha-... She gave a sly grin... That's-... Kinda weird. For a brief moment., I was terrified.

 

Averting her gaze, she looked around the room, glancing at my classmates. The boys around are getting noisy and among them, a brave one emerged, raising his hand to ask a question.

 

"Sensei, can I ask a question? "

 

"Sure go ahead."

 

"Do you have a boyfriend? You don't have a ring so must not be married yet."

 

"Well, to be honest, I don't"

 

"Woaah!!"

 

The lads struck an idiotic victorious pose. Looks like their hard work have paid off. On the other hand, the girls were giving disgusting looks to the boys... I don't understand them at all. Is it necessary to pose such a query? I doubt there's not many teachers around who'd dare date a student as it is prohibited. What if Kimizuki-sensei was one of them? That would be another story.

 

Homeroom ended and just as Kimizuki-sensei was about to leave she suddenly came to a halt, directing her gaze on me she spoke.

 

"Amazawa Reina-san, could you meet me at my office later?"

 

Eh?! What exactly did she say? Is she for real? Why? Cracking my head coming up for a logical reason why she would ask me to visit her office, I was lost in thought.

 

I haven't said, but someone confessed to me after the opening ceremony... It was both unexpected and ridiculous. He suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked me to accompany him to school's garden. Nobody was around so I had a hinged he'll confess to me and I was dead on.

 

You obviously have a lower chance of getting a yes by confessing on the spot without getting to know the person first. . Apart from his name, which he mentioned when introducing himself, I don't even who he is. And I don't have plan of dating anyone because I'm conflicted with my feelings. I don't think I have the heart of a normal girl because I'm attracted to the same gender. I found it weird at first until it occurred to me that these feelings, no matter how long, how hard I fight it, it will stay the same. Why am I like this? I'm not sure myself. To begin with, I don't remember ever falling in love. I said I'm conflicted because I still couldn't believe it, but what if one day, I might come to love someone. I mean someone, but most likely that would be a woman.

 

Getting back to Kimizuki-sensei, did she see me being confessed earlier? I don't think that's something to be concerned with. So only one thing left is to ask. Gathering my courage, I bravely ask her.

 

"Uhm... Could I ask for what reason Kimizuki-sensei?"

 

"Because you're the top 2 in the entrance exam for the entire first year. I had a talked with Shiina-san prior to the start of classes, so that only leaves you."

 

What? I don't see any compelling reason for this. Not like I was planning to slack off and procrastinate on my studies. Speaking of Shiina Yumi, she was invited to the student council. Maybe I was getting called for the same reason. So I resigned and gave my answer to sensei.

 

"Alright, Kimizuki-sensei."

 

"Hmm, that's good to hear. Then everyone, get ready for your next class."

 

Now I'm attracting even more unwanted gazes from everyone. It made me feel uneasy because not everyone is willing to speak to me. When I turn my gaze to look at them, all I get is quick averting of their gazes. With flushed face who couldn't even meet my eyes. What's gotten to them?

 

Resigning myself, I ready my notes for next class.

 

Time flew by, and already lunch break. Quickly cleaning my notes, I made my way to canteen. I wanna buy something fulfilling but I was called by Kimizuki-sensei so I just a bread will suffice for now.

 

I feel my skirt flutter in slight breeze as I walk through the hallway. It feels so good yet I have to keep my skirt in place, otherwise my skirt will make a parade with watchful eyes all around. I think my black panties with black laces would be something appealing to the boys but I have my shame.

 

Knocking on the door, I called from who's inside.

 

"Kimizuki-sensei, are you there?"

 

I hope she is because I don't wanna stand outside waiting for her. Since I don't know anyone in this floor, rather this school is a a complete mystery to me yet.

 

"Yes, the door is open, you may come in."

 

Turning the handle, As I open the door, a soft creek sound could be heard. Opening the door halfway, allowing enough space for me to enter then closing it slowly, avoiding to make too much noise that might be disturbing. I don't wanna show a disrespectful sight in front of her. This would be my first time having a conversation to her so, let's see what kind of person, this Yamato Nadeshiko, Kimizuki-sensei is.

 

Inside, the view is an elegant and professional. Things appear to be expensive with two luxurious couches facing and a glass table in between. Her wooden desk that looks like a piece of art, with designs I've never seen before; there's no way of checking for authenticity but I think it'll be necessary. Back against the walls, are two perfectly organized shelves filled with books by various authors. An air conditioner and a glass wall at her back with red curtains hooked together on both sides showing off some sunlight.

 

Everything that's here, thinking of it, it ain't what a teacher supposed to have. Furthermore, is a first year teacher allowed to even have their own room? Just what kind of authority does Kimizuki-sensei hold within this school? She frightens me to the point I couldn't even think of messing with her.

 

"You may sit on the couch."

 

"Thanks Sensei, I'll help myself then."

 

"How was your first class? Did you enjoy it?"

 

She asked. Well, rather than being enjoyable, it was plenty helpful. Topics we're interesting and teachers highlighted the most important part of the lectures earlier. First day of class so everyone maybe expected, including myself that the teachers would take it easy but this school boasted high education standards, so teachers are living up to that I guess.

 

"It was fine, first classes were so interesting."

 

"I'm glad you like it here then."

 

Time for me to ask why she would ask me to come here.

 

"So Kimizuki-sensei, why you asked me to come here then?"

 

"Hmm, didn't I tell you was about your rank at entrance exam?"

 

"Uhm... Yes, so what about it?"

 

"You feel frustrated by it, aren't you? It clearly shows on your face. I'm a bit worried."

 

"Uh... Yeah, it got me. For as long that I had been devoted to studying, I suppose It wasn't enough."

 

I'm not genius nor a prodigy, all of my high grades from middle high are all fruit of sole effort and hours of studying. Often I think of absurd things like...

 

What will become of me in the future if I won't pursue my studies? I don't have anything to begin with. So my studies both held as my weapon and foundation.

 

"In some cases, some students that worked hard enough to their studies ends up feeling dejected and lose motivation, causing them to stray from their path. I don't want that to happen to you."

 

Sipping her hot coffee with her small, soft, pinkish and lovely lips. I'm starting to feel attracted to Sensei. Ah! Damn! No this wrong!

 

Averting my gaze, I can feel my face flushed in heat. Kimizuki-sensei put on the same enticing, devious smile from before. Getting up from his chair, she seats next to me.

 

After a few moments... I found myself beneath her, her silky black hair, danced wildly as she grabbed me down, and now gathered on her right side spreading even more darkness which scares me.

 

Her lips, open with a small gap now brimming with happiness. Her deep blue ocean eyes, so fierce as if it penetrates me revealing my entity and humanity to her. Her pinkish, snow-white face, that's as well very lovely.

 

With all of that, just what exactly does this beautiful, devilish Sensei want from me? I couldn't think of anything.

 

"You, Reina-chan... Someone... A guy to be specific, confessed to you right?"

I was taken aback. My eyes were wide open full of surprise. She'd seen us earlier? Why should it matter to her? Does she have feelings for him? To be honest, he was quiet handsome. If ever she grows to like him, given her position in this school, it speaks bad news for me. But her next word didn't comply to it.

 

"Are you the type to date some random guy Reina-chan? Cos I don't think so given your prim and proper demeanor. I will not give you permission to date him."

 

She's been calling Reina-chan since she grabbed me down. What's the deal with her? Permission?  Does she likes me instead? So I decided to give my answer to clear my confusion.

 

"N-no... I-I'm not dating him. Why should it a matter to you sensei? I don't think a teacher should mess with her student's relationship."

 

"Hmm... I see, glad to hear. Yeah that's true."

 

"I see" my ass! Now that you've gotten your answers, get off me already! You're terrifying! True? Did you just realize that? I can't believe you!

 

"Well, In that case..."

 

The next thing that happened was... Sensei closed the gap between our mouths and kissed me. Our lips tangled with each other, exchanging saliva as her soft tongue invaded my mouth. She softly licks my tongue and lips as if it were the sweetest thing she ever had in her whole life. I groaned as I ran out of oxygen.

 

"Sen... Sense-... Can't breathe-..."

 

She heard my voice, which was more of a complaint. She went too far! What's with her? That was my first kiss taken by her! I can't believe this! I feel my eyes tearing up a little but that feeling... I can't explain it... my heart was beating too loud and too fast. It's not a matter to talk whether she heard it or not.

 

Above all, I couldn't put up any resistance. My body seemed to be moving on it's own, embracing her kisses. So... do I really love females? Did it all get summed it up in a single kiss? My heart accepted it like it was normal. I couldn't think straight, and  I no longer trust my own thoughts. This is insane! Just what is driving Mikizuki-sensei to do all of this? I wonder.

 

"You have elegant short silver hair, pink adorable lips, lovely deep blue eyes same as mine. Your slender, smooth body, snow-white skin, your enticing and lovely face, I couldn't resist you to the point I fell in love with you! No wonder that guy made a move on you..."

 

She took a breath and continue talking.

 

"I've had my eyes on you since the first time I saw you. Just thinking bout you gave me a rush that I couldn't get enough of. My head is in shambles every single day. D you wanna know when that occurred? It was love at first sight."

 

Her face is in ecstasy. She's making a smile that I've never seen before. How would I know we'd only met recently? More importantly, she recognizes me from somewhere? Since when? How did she know I'd be entering this school?

 

"Y-yeah... Please tell me... And co- could you please let go of me?"

 

"I'm not letting go yet..."

 

"Ugh..." What is this woman saying?

 

"It was around a year ago. Your mother was a friend of my older sister. I only caught a glimpse of you, but ever since, I continue to fall in love with you. I even went to the trouble of sending your mother a scholarship offer from this school in order to  ensure you'd attend here."

 

"Wha-..!" She would go that far? She just admitted she was stalking me. She orchestrated this whole thing... How could this have happened...

 

"So... sensei love girls as well?"

 

"Isn't that obvious?!"

 

.. Sensei As well? Eh?! ---------"

 

What's up with that surprised expression? That simply means I exist on the same existential plane as you. At the very least, I learned that I wasn't alone but I wasn't told that the other person had to be my insane homeroom teacher....

 

"That doesn't give you a chance! All you did was sex harassment! Forcibly, kissing me and..."

 

Before I could finish my sentence, sensei kissed my lips once more. Her soft, sweet scent scattered around my mouth like a potion I couldn't get enough of. My sensitive nose picking up ob her scent, even her shampoo that's so fragrant attacking the very core of my sanity. My mind is going weird it's driving me crazy! I had to stop this but... I don't have any strength to do so.

 

Separating from me... She spoke.

 

"I'm happy. To know that you're the same as me. My heart is filled with butterflies. I live, I breathe, and I exist solely just for you Reina-chan."

 

I don't need to know that! I know you're sick but could you give me a break! I couldn't take this all at once! I... I'm afraid I might die. I can't even muster any strength... goddamnit.

 

Suddenly, stripping her flurry blouse, her perfectly sized breast covered with a cyan-colored bra enters my field of vision. Taking off the left side of her cyan-colored bra, what appeared in front of me is her fluffy breast with a lovely pinkish nipples. I want touch it, lick it, after seeing it, who wouldn't wanna touch something to enticing.

 

Grabbing my right hand, guiding it to her boobs. What I felt was truly magnificent. A burning yet so soft feeling which drives me insane. Touching her nipples and pinching it she groaned.

 

"mmnn..."

 

That was cute and lovely. Makes me wanna do more but I'm not like her. This is unbearable for my innocent mind. Just what the fuck this homeroom teacher has gotten me into.

 

"Aaah... Did you feel it my heartbeat?" Yeah it's going wild. If you gonna show me your flushed, embarrassing face and be ashamed then don't do it in the first place!

 

After that, she kissed me once again...

 

Standing up she pulled me over and helped me sit properly on the couch. Both of us are catching our breathes. I can't believe that I'd be in this situation right after entering high school. What's more, this horny, beautiful, devious, deceiving homeroom teacher of mine is waiting for me .

 

She fixed her clothes and hand me a mirror and a comb telling me to fix myself, and before I knew it, I'd forgetten about my afternoon classes. Turning my head, I ask her.

 

"Sensei..."

 

"If it's about class, you're pretty late now."

 

 You should've stopped If you knew that. Aren't you a teacher as well? Wouldn't I be in very bad situation if I skipped classes on the first day of high school? What are you so calm? It wouldn't appear as your problem but it was all your fault! You damn wench ! ...

 

"Don't make a sad face now. I'll tell the teachers that you were with me for counseling."

 

".... Just how much power you have Mikizuki-sensei?"

 

"Eri-sensei! uh no! Call me Eri-chan! Hehe. Well, I prefer both so go with whatever makes you feel at ease."

 

"I don't feel  at ease with either of it Mikizuki-sensei." 

 

"Hmpf!..."

 

"You won't get anything even if you pout sensei!."

 

"You look so cool and lovable and yet a meanie!"

 

"You don't look like as the type of person who would assault her student Kimizuki-sensei!"

 

"If it's you why not."

 

No you shouldn't say that! That only confirms my suspicions that you'd assault me whenever you have the opportunity!

 

I sighed. This does not sit well with me.

 

"You still have another 15 minutes to rest you know. I'll accompany you to the teachers' faculty to explain the counseling."

 

Yeah, Of course. I don't wanna appear as a problem child right after first day of high school. Kimizuki-sensei's family owns and runs this school so no wonder he wields such power.

 

That's how it went, Kimizuki Eri my homeroom teacher who assaulted me in my first day of high school and I have no ways deal with yet. What would be the future waiting for me? I couldn't help worry for my own safety and sanity.

28