chapter 5
922 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the main hall, it was still early in the morning, but was already quite crowded.

Even if the sun has not risen up, people going inside the school’s main hall was still very many.

Ritsu was starting to get really nervous, knees shaking, hands cold to the touch, he was the most pitiful looking one among the students.

This will be the end of my life, the pinnacle of embarrassment that would be spread far and wide in the kingdom.

He may even receive a new nickname instead of ‘loser’

His parents would also be coming, so even if he was usually apathetic, now, he was totally shaken but still forced to hide it.

Important people would be watching at the hall’s second floor, and all first year students would be staying at the 1st floor.

Don’t underestimate the population of the first years, they were still many, it was because the main hall was so big that it could fit many people.

Seniors would be able to watch the summoning in their classrooms through a projector.

It is kind of like a holiday, so there would be no classes

This event would last almost 2 days, on how many the students are.

Even if they woke up early it will still need to last a day.

28