chapter 6
936 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes, well the reason they would finish late, was because of the boring speech.

Coupled with the crown prince being on our grade, of course ¼ of the speech would be credited to him.

Royalties would be looking down, squinting their eyes like, the students below were ants that should entertain them.

There were many students that came from nobility in the first years.

Lined up in a column, the guys would look cool fixing their collars and cuffs.

While the women, added with their pretty faces, would flip their hairs to the side, and when passed by fragrant expensive colognes would be smelled.

Of course Ritsu was among the nobility. He was the son of a Count.

Among his brothers and sisters, he had the weakest magic.

Through the years, it was already known that royalties and the nobilities should have an abundant amount of mana.

Ritsu was a special case, there should be nothing wrong with his bloodline, yet why was his constitution like this?

It was dim in the room, only with the spotlight faced to the summoning rock would catch attention.

Students couldn’t wait after that long speech and now the event has officially started.

32