chapter 7
980 8 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first one would always be royalty. The hall had mumbling sounds, but after the prince started walking unto the summoning rock, the hall got quiet.

With the knife made for summoning, it was on the hands of the prince, he rolled up his sleeves and pierced through his skin from his arms tendon to the palm of his hands.

Summoning required large amounts of blood as an offering to attract strong beings.

The knife was of course disinfected and really sharp to cut through skin easily.

Creating a blue mist, and the people around holding their breathes the summoning was starting to take place.

The blue mist slowly lifted, the prince summoned a High Female Elf!!

Seeing its master before her. The female elf with blonde locks of hair, bowed its head and kneeled down.

“I swear eternal fealty to master”

Gasps of amazement would be heard in the room. It was hard to summon something that could communicate, moreover the prince summoned a high elf at that.

Still on the stone, the prince and the elf looked at their hands and a blue feather bracelet started to form.

It was a sign that the contract has been made.

There would only be a certain mark for each person and would be shared to the familiar they summoned.

Ritsu’s parents had one. His father’s mark was a red chain wrapped on his middle finger and his mother had her whole right arm covered with vines as a mark.

Women are conscious of their appearance and will always mind it.

Because of this, from the first thing she summoned up until now, she wore sleeves to cover her arm to hide the mark, that didn’t match with what she was wearing.

32