chapter 9
1k 10 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally his turn, Ritsu was shaking nonstop, to make the trembling stop he would think

‘it’ll be over in a day, ignore all of them’

He could feel the clear mockery from the eyes of everyone in the room directed at him, it was no doubt his family was also secretly laughing at him though he could not see them.

Standing at the front of the summoning stone

Because his hands were so cold, he couldn’t even feel the pain as he sliced the knife at his arm.

‘Anything will do just something I can call a friend and I can share my feelings with’

Already dropping large amounts of blood, Ritsu became paler, minutes already passed

‘why!? Why?!’

He summoned nothing as expected, tears were starting to form in his eyes.

………….

Though everyone thought there was nothing just a few seconds later, a figure appeared from the purple smoke.

“gomen~ I was kind of a little late, sorry~”

Looking around inside the hall and its eyes finally stopping to the bleeding student in front it

‘this puny thing is my master?’

All of them was shocked, “it was a demon!”

“How come this small highschooler summoned something so powerful?”

“These beings from another realm are hard to summon, just like how Gods are hard to summon.”

“But because of that, this Demons are proud creatures and the harbinger of disasters so they would be hard to tame and become familiars.”

“So even if he summoned something as powerful as that, there is no way that thing will bow down to him.”

Hearing all this kinds of murmurs, Cleaning her ears with her pinky

‘I can hear you y’know’

Looking down at the trembling human who was about to cry, she flied close enough that their faces could touch if they leaned a little more.

The creature wiped off his tears and cupped his cheeks with both hands.

“does master want a kiss?”

“eh?”

“ehh?”

“ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!!” everyone was in shock but Ritsu’s face was blank and stared at the creature in front of him.

“oh- sorry I meant I’ll become master’s familiar”

Looking down at her shoulders, a mark appeared

“Now I belong to master~”

Still in shock, people were still complaining

“There is now way that devil will completely offer itself to that kid”

“Naofumi is so weak how can he control such a thing?”

Looking at her sides, she smirked secretly

 well their guesses were right, the demon only saw the human as a cute little bunny instead of a master.

 

This is worth two chapters :V, hope you still enjoyed it

31