Chapter 1 Child Who Snatches Food From Wild Dogs!
1.9k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 16 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n

Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

    "Yue Guan, that kid is interesting!"
 
    In an alleyway, a veiled woman with a graceful figure spoke.
 
    Next to the woman stood a blond man wearing gold armour, both of them had noticed a child robbing food from a wild dog in the dark alley.
 
    The woman looked at the child who was thrown on the ground by the wild dog but did not show the slightest fear in his eyes.
 
    "Tell me, do you think this child will die in the mouth of that wild dog?" The woman looked at the scene in front of her, without any intention of helping.
 
    Instead, she saw the child who was thrown on the ground by the wild dog and asked the blond man standing next to her.
 
    "Your Majesty, how can such a young child be this starving wild dog's opponent."
 
    "Your Majesty, do you want me to save this child?"
 
    The woman shook slightly when she had heard the blond man's words. Shaking her head, she then continued to look at the boy; he had been struck by the wild dog in front of him and was currently pinching the wild dog's neck with his small fists, she said: "I don't think so, this child will not die."
 
    "If he does not die, bring him back."
 
    "If he dies, kill the wild dog, it will avenge him."
 
    The man standing next to the woman heard the woman's indifferent words and did not refute them at all.
 
    Instead, he stood beside the woman and watched on with her.
 
    "Roa~"
 
    A terrible scream sounded in the alley.
 
    They saw the child who was thrown under the wild dog.
 
    His hands pinched the wild dog's neck tightly, and then, grasping the opportunity, a cold light flashed in his eyes, he opened his mouth and bit the wild dog's throat.
 
    The wild dog was bit by the child and screamed, it then went mad.
 
    The wild dog wanted to shake off the child biting him in the throat, the dog wanted to throw him away, once that is done, it will be time to kill him.
 
    It's a pity, no matter how frantically this wild dog shakes its body.
 
    The child was biting on the dog’s throat held tightly onto the dog's arms and legs so he cannot let go.
 
     The wild dog jumped up, using the child as a mat, it frantically hit the child against the ground and walls of the alley.
 
    No matter what, the child continued to hold onto the wild dog's throat and not let go.
 
    It was as if it was not his body that was being hurt.
    
    The child knew once he lets go and gives this wild dog a chance, he would die in this wild dog's mouth.
 
    Over time, the wild dog, who was jumping wildly, gradually lost its strength.
 
    He fell heavily to the ground, blood was bleeding from the dog's mouth.
 
    "Her Majesty, this child killed that dog!"
 
    The blond man standing next to the woman saw the child who was still entangled with the stray dog and biting his throat tightly and looked at the woman in surprise...
 
    "Well, I saw that. The child's vigilance is very good." The woman said and slowly walking towards the alley.
 
    "This dog is dead, let it go."
 
    The child who was entangled with the stray dog's corpse slowly started to loosen his hold on the stray dog.
 
    Then he lay spread-eagled in a pool of blood formed by the wild dog.
 
    The veiled woman looked at the child who seemed to have lost strength in front of her, looked at his blood, and a gleam of light flashed in her eyes.
 
    This child is not weak.
 
    Even now he did not relax his vigilance. she must admit that this child's vigilance… even an average adult, does not have it.
 
    The blond man, Yue Guan, was following the woman, he watched the woman walk into the alley and followed her.
 
    Just when the man walked after the woman, the child who seemed to be lying in a pool of blood and lost his strength suddenly turned over, wanting to run away.
 
    The child had not run two steps when he felt his body floating. Controlled by a mysterious force, he came to the side of the man and woman.
 
    The mysterious power wrapped his body and made him float in the air, before slowly lowering him to the ground, making him face the two of them.
 
    "What is your name?" The child knows that he can not run, so it is better to see what these two are going to do next.
 
When he was wrapped in that mysterious power, he knew that if these two people wanted to kill him, it would be as easy as lifting a finger.
 
    When the child heard the woman ask him for his name, the child replied coldly: "Su Yi."
 
    When the woman heard the child say his name, she looked at Su Yi's dark and emotionless eyes. Her calm heart trembled slightly.
 
    How old is this child, 5-6?
 
    Because of wars, famines she has seen many children become orphaned like him.
 
    However, no child, or even anyone, can look like this boy, where he has no emotion.
 
    The boy has indifferent eyes without the slightest colour, his face remained expressionless as he looked at her.
 
    As if everything in this world, is nothing and nothing can make his eyes fluctuate.
 
    Even her indifference is incomparable to this boy's.
 
    "Where are your parents?"
 
    The woman looked at the boy's indifferent eyes, and after a little confusion, she asked.
 
    "Dead."
 
    Hearing the boy's dark answer, the man called Yue Guan standing beside the woman could not help frowning slightly.
 
    Before the blond man could say anything, the veiled woman looked at the child and said softly: "Are you willing to go with me?"
 
    "Yeah."
 
    When the woman heard Su Yi's words, her lips curled upwards.
 
    Afterwards, despite her white dress getting dirty, she squatted down, reached out and took Su Yi’s little blood-stained hand, and walked out of the alley.
 
    "By the way, my name is Bibi Dong."
 
    Perhaps because of Su Yi's indifferent attitude, or because of his indifferent eyes, Bibi Dong felt a great affinity with this child, and that he fits her character very well.
 
    It is unknown what this child has gone through, all she has to make sure is that it will never happen again.
 
    What she had experienced, even though it was disgusting and dark, she did not have eyes as indifferent and emotionless as Su Yi.
 
    If such eyes are cultivated well, they will be able to become her confidant.
 
    As for whether he will become an expert in the future, a child with such terrifying eyes, who is vigilant and desperately fights wild dogs and kills them by biting them for food, how can he not become an expert?
 
    Perhaps, this child is a gift from heaven to her.
 
    The moment she held his little hand, she could feel it, in the future, whether she can truly control Spirit Hall, and even this huge world, this child is important for it.

23