Chapter 27 Is This Still Him? Killing God And Shadow
669 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 41 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Little girl, are you in a good mood?"

Hu Liena, who followed Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo to Spirit Hall Academy, suddenly heard Chrysanthemum Douluo's words, her face blushed, sophistry "What? No!"

"Nana, are you so excited to see Su Yi soon?"

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Hu Liena's slightly flushed face and joked.

"No...no, I didn't...who...who wants to see that cold guy."

Hu Liena heard Chrysanthemum Douluo's words and said haltingly.

When she saw the ridiculous smile on Chrysanthemum Douluo's face, she felt ashamed.

"Senior Ghost, look at Senior Chrysanthemum, he’s bullying me."

Hu Liena said, leaning to the side of Ghost Douluo.

When Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo saw Hu Liena, they looked at each other, and then laughed.

Hu Liena heard the laughter of the two, pouted her mouth, and said angrily: "Huh, you’re teasing me too?"

"Haha, well, Nana, since you can't wait to see Su Yi so much, let’s speed up."

Chrysanthemum Douluo laughed and finished speaking, leading Hu Liena to speed up and flew towards Spirit Hall Academy.

.......

"Little Su Yi, I'm here to see you!" After Hu Liena followed Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo to Spirit Hall Academy, Ghost Douluo took the two directly to Su Yi's training place.

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi who was sitting on the stone slab cultivating with joy in her eyes and ran over excitedly.

"Huh?"

Su Yi heard Hu Liena's voice and looked at Hu Liena who appeared in front of him coldly.

Seeing those eyes full of expectation and joy, Su Yi hesitated, how could this vixen be here?

Then he got up directly, took a step back, and looked at Hu Liena in front of him with vigilant eyes.

In Su Yi's eyes, the woman in front of him always wants to mess with his mind, delaying him to improve his strength = keeping him weak = danger = death.

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi who took a step back and looked at her warily, and her beautiful foxy eyes gradually narrowed.

And Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo stood beside watching the show.

They knew that with Nana and the little guy in front of him, something fun would definitely happen.

After all, the person who disturbed this little guy's mood for the first time was Nana.

It was also because of Nana that they knew that the cruel little guy in front of him had other feelings like other people.

"Little guy, what are you doing?"

"You are the one who kissed me, and remember, if you kiss a girl you must take responsibility for her life~"

Hu Liena said, hugging Su Yi's neck directly. Looking at Su Yi with a smile and talking.

I kissed you...

Listening to Hu Liena's words, his indifferent expression changed and he raised his eyebrows slightly.

Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo watching the play on the side saw Su Yi's slightly raised eyebrows, and they were extremely excited.

"Old Ghost, did you see it, did you see it, sure enough, only Nana can deal with this little guy."

Chrysanthemum Douluo looked at Ghost Douluo standing beside him with excitement and said.

"I see, Old Chrysanthemum, I took this little guy to practice for a day before, and this little guy made me go crazy. It's refreshing to see other expressions on this little guy's face~"

Listening to Chrysanthemum Douluo 's words, Ghost Douluo also knew very well the feeling of powerlessness and pain when his old friend faced Su Yi alone.

"Speak, little guy, didn’t you kiss me? Why? Do you think you made a mistake?"

Su Yi listened to Hu Liena's words that became more and more violent, and the head held by Hu Liena lowered directly and then back. Withdraw, directly retreated from Hu Liena's arm.

"Stay away from me."

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi's cold eyes, listening to Su Yi's cold words, her foxy eyes suddenly filled with crystals.

From the first time she saw this guy, Hu Liena was just curious and happy about Su Yi's feelings.

She was curious why her Master accepted him as a disciple. She is happy that she actually has such a cute little brother.

At that time, she was still thinking about how to cover him in the future and let him follow her.

However, the result was completely different from what she had imagined.

This little guy is too cold, no matter what, he looks like a stranger nobody should be near.

This aroused Hu Liena’s curiosity further,

She wanted to figure out what the little guy had gone through to become like this.

However, after a few days of contact, it was finally discovered by her that this guy actually has "weaknesses."

That is, he is afraid to look at her.

In the end, Hu Liena didn't know what was going on by mistake, and she took the initiative to kiss this little guy.

That time, it was the first time she saw Su Yi in a state of shame and anger.

Until she went back to sleep, her mind was still thinking of that scene, and she couldn't sleep all night.

When she went to look for this little guy the next day, he had already been sent to Spirit Hall Academy by Master.

So she started to practice hard, she didn't want this little guy to surpass him.

If he surpassed her, how would she tease this guy in the future?

She came to this guy happily, he was so cold that he didn't wait to see her at all.

Thinking of this, Hu Liena's aggrieved tears burst into her eyes.

Seeing Hu Liena who was in tears, Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo who were standing by and watching the play suddenly panicked.

Why did the play they wanted to watch suddenly develop into this way?

"Can you not cry?"

Looking at the pitiful and sobbing Hu Liena, Su Yi's tone at the moment was very plain, but he was not as cold as before.

When Hu Liena heard Su Yi's words, and his tone, she stopped crying instantly, looking at Su Yi's eyes full of disbelief.

Is this guy serious?

Even Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, who were standing by and watching the play, Su Yi's words, they opened their mouths and stared at him blankly.

And Su Yi, looking at that moment, eyes full of tears and pity, and the kind of heartache in his eyes, made Su Yi think of someone.

That was his only partner in that hell.

Women are like tigers, women are the most terrifying species in the world, these words all come from that guy.

He is the killer of all, and she is his shadow.

Shadow does not know her name, but she also experienced the same trial as Su Yi.

It's just that, in such a trial, the final step was not carried out by her.

Since her death, he has no emotions anymore.

He didn't know what it is to like and what it is to love, or what love even is.

And Shadow, in his eyes, didn't deserve to be a killer at all.

Because, as a killer, no feelings are needed.

The emotion of Shadow was too rich.

And while getting along with him, Shadow tried to change his character subtly.

She wanted him to know joy, anger, sorrow, and pain, and understand why he is lonely.

When he understood her, the stupid woman who lay in his arms and said that she loved him was dead.......

11