Chapter 30 Hu Liena Is Outraged
650 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 44 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

As Su Yi finished absorbing the 1000-year Spirit Ring, Yue Guan knew he could absorb the 1000-year Spirit Ring, but when this little guy really did that in front of him, the shock in his mind did not diminish in the slightest.

This little guy is simply an existence that breaks conventional ideas and creates miracles.

"Little guy, what is your Second Spirit Ability?"

Yue Guan was very curious. He wanted to see, what was the Second Spirit Ability this little guy had obtained?

Su Yi heard Yue Guan's words and looked strangely at Yue Guan.

"Hey, hey, kid, what do you mean by looking at me like that? I am asking what is your Second Spirit Ability? Why are you looking at me so vigilantly?"

"Furthermore, If I were going to do something to you, do you think your little arms and legs can stop me?"

Yue Guan looked at Su Yi's eyes and instantly couldn't bear it.

"Second Spirit Ability ·Fifteen Ton Break!"

"What?" Yue Guan was waiting for a word, wanting to know what this ability is.

As a result, after this little guy said this sentence, there was nothing to say.

Oh, mother! You just said the name, not whether the ability is an offensive, defensive or auxiliary one!

However, listening to the name, it should be offensive.

Thinking of this, Yue Guan looked at Su Yi, who was standing beside him silently, and smiled: "Little guy, although you only said the name. However, from the name of your Spirit Ability, I can know that this Second Spirit Ability·Fifteen Ton Break is definitely a single target attack ability."

"Don’t look at me with those surprised eyes. Anyway, I am also a dignified Spirit Hall Elder, and I know my salt. So of course I know your ability just from its name. How about it? Do you admire me now?”

Yue Guan appeared in front of Su Yi with a stern face.

Su Yi heard Yue Guan chattering endlessly in front of him. He did not want to bother himself with this guy at all.

And looked at him as if he were an idiot, after all in his eyes an idiot would always remain as an idiot.

Yue Guan was mindlessly chattering in front of Su Yi, Ghost Douluo and Hu Liena had returned.

"It looks like you are done too?" After Ghost Douluo came here, he felt that Su Yi's Spirit Power had risen to Rank 22, and asked.

"Of course, when I make a move, everything will be completed to the tee!" Yue Guan said triumphantly as he listened to Ghost Douluo's words.

"How about Nana?"

Ghost Douluo heard Yue Guan's words and laughed in a low voice: "She obtained a good Spirit Ring and Ability, it was a great harvest."

"Since we have got their Spirit Rings, we will set off now and return, we should leave before that Spirit Beast returns or we will be in trouble."

Ghost Douluo said and led Hu Liena to rush outside the Spirit Beast Forest.

As Ghost Douluo left, Yue Guan quickly rushed outside with Su Yi.

After all, the 100,000-year-old Spirit Beast put him under too much pressure.

After the four returned to the place where the carriage was left before, Yue Guan and Ghost Douluo sat outside to drive the carriage.

In the carriage, only Hu Liena and Su Yi were left.

Hu Liena, who returned to the carriage, instantly reached Su Yi's side, Hu Liena had smiled at Su Yi.

"Little Su Yi, how are you? Do you want to see my ability? It is a good one, do you want to try it? You should try it!"

Hu Liena said as her youthful body was leaning against Su Yi's icy one.

Those fox eyes that could enter the soul looked at Su Yi affectionately, and her small face almost touched Su Yi's.

"You’re boring. Go away."

Su Yi looked at the incomparably coquettish and charming lady in front of him, not to mention having any desires, not even a slight fluctuation, and he shook her off him and pushed her to stay aside.

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi, who was indifferent to her and raised her eyebrows lightly.

The enchanting charm in her beautiful foxy eyes disappeared, and a trace of anger replaced it.

This smelly idiot! He does not understand women at all! He is a dumb, smelly idiot!

For a man, as long as she releases some of her charms, he will get down on his knees for her.

Not to mention a man, but even a woman cannot resist her charm.

And she was almost trying her best to charm this little guy, but this ice cube always remained indifferent to her!

This little bastard is simply not a human being but a block of ice!

Thinking of this, Hu Liena also sat aside angrily, and no longer teased Su Yi.

.......

After two days of journey, Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo had returned to the Supreme Pontiff Palace in Spirit City.

"Okay, you two little guys, come out!" When they arrived in front of the Supreme Pontiff Palace, Yue Guan got out of the carriage and called for Su Yi, who was sitting there with his eyes closed and cultivating, and Hu Liena, who was full of anger.

Su Yi heard Yue Guan's call and awakened from his cultivation.

Seeing Hu Liena who was sitting across from him, pouting and angry, he did not say anything and ignored her existence and passed her and directly got off the carriage.

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi who jumped out of the carriage and her original pout became deeper.

She simply appeared too cute then. If it were anyone but Su Yi, they would have already apologised or even begun consoling her!

Despite being angry with him, she recovered not long after and wanted to tease Su Yi again while on the way back, but she found that Su Yi was sitting on the opposite side and had begun to cultivate in the carriage. He had closed his eyes and begun meditating!

No matter how she talked to him and tried to break his concentration, he would remain cultivating without saying a word.

Hu Liena once doubted that Su Yi was straight.

She is a beauty that many men dream of. Not to mention, she is a beautiful woman full of temptation, charm and sexiness.

But Su Yi could sit in such a small space, stay with her and wholeheartedly cultivate as if she did not exist!

The most annoying thing was yesterday when Su Yi woke up from cultivation in the middle of the journey.

She tried to get him to talk and interact with her more, so she bet him that he would fail to raise his Rank by 1 despite cultivating all day long in the carriage and ignoring her.

Su Yi, instead of talking to her about the bet, only said 2 words, “I will” and then continued to cultivate! Like honestly, is he even human?!!

Hu Liena did not believe he could raise his Spirit Power Rank, thus, she let him cultivate and wanted to show him that cultivating all day long without taking a break will not do you any good.

But she did want to see if Su Yi, this ice block could break through from Rank 22 to Rank 23 in 2 days.

Yet after simply 1 day, 1 day!! Su Yi broke through to Rank 23!

This had left her furious.

Glaring at Su Yi who had gotten out of the carriage, Hu Liena snorted and jumped out after him.

10