Chapter 32 The Slaughter God Enters The Zero Class
651 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 45 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"I want to enter the Zero Class right now!"

Standing next to Yue Guan, Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong and said coldly.

"Little guy, are you crazy? Your Spirit Power has only reached Rank 23 and you want to enter the Zero Class?"

Before Bibi Dong answered, Yue Guan, who was standing next to Su Yi, looked at him in shock.

Su Yi didn't answer, he just looked at Bibi Dong quietly, waiting for her answer.

Bibi Dong, who was originally sitting on the Supreme Pontiff Throne, stood up looking at Su Yi's calm and indifferent eyes.

"Okay, then we will put you into Zero Class ahead of schedule."

Bibi Dong said as he walked to Su Yi.

Looking in front of her, the little guy who used to reach her thighs has now reached her waist.

In a few years, this little guy will be taller than her.

"Yue Guan, take Su Yi directly to the Zero Class, Death Squad."

"When Su Yi graduates, he will be qualified for the position of the Saint Child of our Spirit Hall."

(Saint Maiden and Saint Son are only disciples of the Supreme Pontiff, the Saint Child/Saint is far above them in terms of authority and status)

After Bibi Dong finished speaking, she looked at Su Yi and smiled slightly: "The position of Saint Child of Spirit Hall can only be yours."

"Let's go."

Su Yi said calmly and indifferently to Yue Guan standing beside him.

After Su Yi finished speaking, Yue Guan took Su Yi and disappeared from the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

Until Su Yi and Yue Guan disappeared, Bibi Dong was still thinking about Su Yi entering the Zero Class in advance.

Zero Class, the so-called Death Squad and Death Class of Spirit Hall.

She knew that with Su Yi's talent, he would definitely enter the Zero Class and experience the crude laws of the Spirit Master world in advance.

However, he has just become a Spirit Grandmaster now.

Among the villains in the Zero Class, the lowest are Spirit Grandmasters, and there are even many Spirit Elders.

Those people are extremely vicious, and he wants to enter early.

Thinking of this, Hu Liena ran to Bibi Dong's side, looked at Bibi Dong with worry in her eyes and said: "Master, Su Yi, he is now in the Zero Class? He..." She did not even know what to say.

Bibi Dong looked at the little girl standing next to him, smiled, stretched out his hand to press on Hu Liena’s small head, and rubbed it gently: "Didn’t you, Xie Yue and Yan go through the same thing back then?"

"But... but at that time my brother and I as well as Yan were a team, we had one another and other partners, while Su Yi alone."

Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena with an anxious and concerned face, and smiled gently: "Don't worry! You little lass, that little guy is amazing. This kid is inborn..."

After thinking some more, Bibi Dong thought of the words to describe Su Yi: "Slaughter God!"

...

"Well, little guy, here is the Zero Class set up by Spirit Hall in Spirit Hall Academy."

"So-called Zero Class is the Death Squad of Spirit Hall. Here, outstanding disciples and future pillars of Spirit Hall are sent to experience success, life, failure, and death!"

"It's not so much of a Class, it is more suitable to call it a prison. The object of your trial is killing everyone here. Everyone here is stained with the blood of innocents. When we caught these guys, we didn’t kill them but kept them until now. This is to let these scumbags serve their worth in this world. This is the only value they have."

"The disciples who have been sent here all come in groups. Even Nana, Xie Yue and Yan from the current Golden Generation of our Spirit Hall entered the Zero Class with a group. In the end, only Nana and the other 2 came out alive."

"And this time, it's only you. So, kid, are you sure about doing this?"

Su Yi looked at the dilapidated and messy camp in front of him, it looked like a slum.

Silently taking out the black dagger he had hidden in his calf, he rushed in.

Looking at Su Yi who responded to him in this way, Yue Guan sighed softly: "Little guy, be careful."

After speaking, Yue Guan left here.

And Su Yi, who rushed into the Death Camp hid after entering it.

Once inside, he saw the filth and mess everywhere as well as smelt its stench.

And Su Yi, who was hiding in a dilapidated wooden box, showed no discomfort on his face.

He didn't seem to be able to smell the disgusting stench here.

Among the big dilapidated tents, there were all kinds of wild roars, and from time to time the kind of heart-piercing screams.

After Su Yi hid in this wooden box for more than half an hour, he had memorised everything here.

There are a total of 12 tents arranged here. In each tent, there are probably 10 people at most and at least 2 people. Most tents have 4-5 people.

There are over 60 targets here.

Thinking of this, Su Yi looked at a burly man walking out of a tent.

After getting out of the tent, he walked directly to a place tens of metres to answer nature’s call.

His opportunity is here.

Holding the dagger in his hand, Su Yi looked at the burly man's eyes, as if a cheetah was staring at its prey, calm, ruthless, ready to go.

With a "swish", Su Yi sprang out of the hidden wooden box.

In less than 2 breaths, Su Yi crossed a distance of more than 20 metres and came behind the brawny man.

His dagger plunged into the throat, destroying his vocal cords, meanwhile, he covered his mouth with his hand, preventing him from screaming and alerting the others.

He put the body down, pulled out the dagger, and left.

The brawny man who was put on the ground by Su Yi looked at the indifferent eyes in horror.

He opened his mouth and wanted to call for help.

Unfortunately, Su Yi has already damaged his vocal cords and covered his mouth.

He could only spit blood and make no other sound.

He died.

Su Yi looked at the brawny man who wanted to call for help, and ignored him dying in his eyes.

For him, this is just a struggle before death.

Though his current targets are different from the Bandits he killed before.

The Bandits who had been dealt with before were almost ordinary people with a little bit of fierceness, and the strongest Leader was just a Rank 18 Spirit Master.

And here, everyone is at least Spirit Grandmaster.

He saw assassination as the best solution and not a frontal attack as optimal, though others may falsely think that it is the best choice.

Everyone here has at least 2 Spirit Abilities.

And he didn't understand the Martial Spirits and Spirit Abilities of these people.

Even if he understands, he faces these Spirit Masters alone, and each person releases a Spirit Ability, and he can be folded here.

All the outstanding disciples of the previous Spirit Hall have entered here in groups.

They most likely died because of frontal attacks after thinking assassination will fail.

For him, an Assassin God, however, he does not need any help at all in killing his targets and assassinating them without alerting the rest.

Su Yi concluded that it is best to solve these guys one by one.

Whether it is pure frontal killing or assassination, he is best at both!

Time to begin the hunt!

12