Chapter 90 Back to Moon Pavilion!
359 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Vomit~"

"Ahem~"

As the crowd returned to Shrek Academy, Oscar and Ning Rongrong, as well as Ma Hongjun and the others, were constantly vomiting.

Even Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing, as well as Tang San and Xiao Wu, all four of them were very pale and looked very bad.

After all, this was the first time they had ever struck out to kill their opponents.

That kind of feeling made the crowd feel very bad.

"Just take your time to get used to it, otherwise, wait until you guys go into battle. Just the way you guys are now, ready to give heads?"

Su Yi walked in front of the crowd and looked at the Seven Shrek Devils behind him, speaking plainly.

"Boss Su, you think that everyone is you. This is also my first time; mustn't I take a good reprieve?"

Ma Hongjun had just finished speaking and continued to run to the side to vomit.

Yu Xiaogang and Flender laughed dumbly when they saw the crowd's appearance.

After all, they had also gone through this from this time.

.......

"Lord Dean!"

Su Yi arrived at Dean Flender’s room and looked at Flender, who was sitting inside counting golden Spirit coins, and said softly.

Flender heard Su Yi's voice and raised his head, "Su Yi, ah, what's wrong?"

Flender looked at Su Yi who walked in and looked at him curiously.

"Dean Flender, I want to take some time off to see my Master. After all, it's been more than five years since I've seen her."

"This time, it's almost her birthday, and I'm going to give her the present I made, personally."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Flender said with a smile, "Good boy, you are quite thoughtful. Okay, I'll allow it. But how long will it take to return?"

Hearing Flender's words, Su Yi smiled slightly, "About a month."

"Fine, you can prepare and leave anytime. When you see that Master of yours, say hello to him for me. Thank him for teaching such a monster, so that this Shrek of mine can live up to its name. I would really like to meet the man who can teach such a monster like you."

As Su Yi listened to Flender's words, he knew that he had misunderstood the meaning of the word “she” in his mouth.

However, he did not explain too much. Hearing Flender's words, he smiled faintly, "What Dean said, I am just lucky to have met my Master. Furthermore, even without me, this Shrek, with Mubai Xiao San and his group of little monsters, is still deserving of the name Monster Academy."

When Flender heard Su Yi's words, his heart was so relieved: "These little devils aren’t real devils, can they be as strong as you, a real devil? Well, rest early, tomorrow morning, won’t you set out?"

Hearing this from Flender, Su Yi smiled slightly and said, "No, Dean, I will leave now, go early and return early."

"Okay, take care on the way."

"I will, Dean."

Hearing these words from Flender, Su Yi walked out from the dean's room and walked towards the Shrek door.

This time, Su Yi came to Suotuo City by himself and collected all the parts he had built, one by one.

Subsequently, Su Yi rented a room in Suotuo City.

In the middle of the room, looking at the black parts neatly arranged on the table, as well as those yellowish bullet heads in that big box on the floor, a brilliant light flashed in Su Yi's eyes.

Su Yi's hands were like butterflies, holding the parts on the table with both hands, and in less than ten seconds, a black Desert Eagle appeared in his hands.

He loaded the bullets into the magazine and put them into it.

With two "clicks", Su Yi took the Desert Eagle in his hand and looked at it in front of him.

With a "whoosh", Su Yi disappeared from the room and arrived in the forest of Suotuo City.

With a loud “bang”, the tree in front of him was pierced by ten meters.

Looking at the Desert Eagle in his hand, a glint of light flashed in Su Yi's eyes.

The Desert Eagle he had built here was more than twice as powerful as the one he had used at the time of Heaven's Destiny.

Since it was too loud, he did not choose to experiment in the hotel room.

Looking at the power of the Desert Eagle in his hand, it was good, without a single mistake.

........

After a journey of more than ten days, Su Yi arrived at Heaven Dou City.

Looking at Tang Yuehua in front of him and the noble children coming and going around him, Su Yi walked in.

"Wow!!!"

"Who is this gongzi?"

"Do you guys know which family's grandson he is?"

After Su Yi entered Moon Pavilion, countless noble girls came together in groups, looking at Su Yi and whispering.

There were even some bold ones who came up to Su Yi and asked him for his name with red faces.

Su Yi smiled faintly and walked towards the first floor of Moon Pavilion after saying his name.

"Little ....... Little Gongzi?"

The guard standing on the first floor looked at Su Yi who appeared and said in a dumbfounded manner.

"Uncle Li."

Su Yi looked at the guard in front of him and smiled faintly.

"I didn't expect little gongzi to remember old me, haha, if the Pavilion Master knew you were here, she would definitely be very happy."

The guard looked at Su Yi and laughed loudly, "Little Duke, the Pavilion Master is on the fifth floor, the room you used to stay in. Ever since you left, the Pavilion Master has been staying there."

"From time to time, I have heard Lord Pavilion complaining about you, saying that Little Prince is just a little heartless, he has been away for more than five years and has not even said that he has come back to see her."

When Su Yi heard these words from the guard, he faintly froze, and the figure of Tang Yuehua appeared in his mind.

"Then, Uncle Li, I'll go up first."

"Go on go."

Hearing this from Su Yi, the guard let him go.

Su Yi breezed to the fifth floor of Moon Pavilion, and when Su Yi arrived at his room, he pushed open the door and looked at the back figure slightly out of breath.

He saw a silhouette in a white dress with a diminutive figure sitting by the window, staring at the white clouds in the distance.

Su Yi pushed open the door and the silhouette staring at the sky did not even turn around.

"Xiao He, is there something wrong?"

Su Yi heard this familiar voice and did not speak.

That sinister figure, after finishing herself and waiting for a few breaths without hearing an answer, turned her head suddenly.

Looking at the fluttering young man standing in the doorway, the woman seemed to be struck by thunder to her body and stared blankly at the young man standing in the doorway for a long time.

As for Su Yi, looking at Tang Yuehua, he didn't move his feet either, or just looked at the other party quietly, with a light smile on his face.

"You little bastard!"

When Tang Yuehua came back to her senses, panicking with a few stumbles, she ran to Su Yi and hugged him.

"Little bastard, you haven't even come back after leaving for so long, did you completely forget about me, your Master."

Tang Yuehua hugged Su Yi tightly with both hands, afraid that if she let go, the young man in front of her would disappear from sight.

Su Yi felt the wetness between his neck and his hands on his thighs, not knowing where to put them.

Should he hug his Master, or should he just be quiet like this.

"Master, I've come back to see you."

With Su Yi's soft words all the way, Su Yi's hands wrapped around Tang Yuehua's waist.

8