12- Crazy Mech
122 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, let's start this interview, what's the reason for the event this morning?"

"Well...I was in a bad mood earlier this morning, so when some idiots came and bothered me, I gave them a good old-fashioned dose of wits."

“. . . So the reason for all that. . . That's it?"

"Well, not completely, but yes."

“. . .”

“. . .”

"You are crazy? Did you beat five people for that reason?”

"Hey man, don't change the script, 'HE' will be pissed at us."

“And what the hell are you talking about? Do you think we're in some kind of book-"

 


/-_-\ STARTING THE SUBSTITUTION PROCESS! /-_-\
3%......
20%..........
68%...................
100%...........................
/-_-\ CONCLUDED! /-_-\


 

"Okay, let's start this interview, what's the reason for the event this morning?"

"Well...I was in a bad mood earlier this morning, so when some idiots came and bothered me, I gave them a good old-fashioned dose of wits."

"I understand. -*turns to camera*- As can be seen, the 99th Precinct is still disreputable as usual!”

“HEY! Calm down there! Are you crazy by any chance!? I'm more dangerous than two men on a motorcycle in Rio de Janeiro1!”

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Kyaaaa!"

"OH SHIT!" *BRAKE!!*

When Jacob stopped the car, a giant metallic foot banged out and ripped the car's bumper off before climbing up and continuing to walk, giving a clearer view of the thing, which turned out to be a white mech all torn apart, with dents, rips, and holes in the white armor that was stained with various multicolored and viscous substances, covering the design on the right side of the chest, as he walked slowly, he dragged his left leg that gave off sparks, and his right arm was swinging along with the step, with a weapon badly held in hand threatening to fall. (I didn't find any image that even came close to what I described or imagined, so if you have something like what I described, PLEASE HELP ME!! It could even be a broken mech. Until then use your imagination.)

“. . .”

“. . .”

“. . .”

“. . . Damn, I know this situation was pretty intense, but this smell doesn't fool anyone, but I swear if anyone messed up the bank, I don't know what I can do. Now... could someone tell me what has happened?”

“Probably an A.I. corrupted from a nearby extermination area.”

"OK. Now... Could you explain to me what a corrupted A.I., and what is an extermination area?”

“. . .Are you kidding me? This may be unusual, but it's not like it's rare to happen!”

"Are you serious!? Are there crazy deadly giant robots out there, and that's your reaction?”

"What place a thousand years back in time are you from not to know this?"

“Don't care for you! Hey, cameramen! Answer me, what are these things.”

“A.I. Corrupted are processors that have some kind of defect, affecting the main code of an A.I., which become unpredictable.

The extermination areas, on the other hand, are places of high environmental concentration and highly dangerous, within these areas all kinds of things reside, which if they do not have population control that is assumed by automated mechs, would be disastrous.”

"Got it, so he's like monstrous pest control." *Gets out of the car.* “THAT DISGRACED SCRATCHED THE PAINT! AND AS IF IT WAS NOT ENOUGH, DROPPED THE BUMPER TOO!!! “Hey! You two are back there! Lift that seat and give me 'THE TOY'."

“. . .Are you going to play now? Seriously?"

"Shut up, and do as I told you!"

When they lift the seat, they find themselves in front of a colored minigun, looking like a toy, and on all the pipes there are two words written in vibrant red; 'THE TOY'.

“Hey! Hurry up with it!"

"H-Here!"

“Well, it's time to pay me for the damage inflicted! HEY! AMBULANT SCRAP!"

*STOP. LOOK BACK.*

"Die!" *tsufiuuuUUUU- TRURURURURURU! TRURURURURURU! TRURURURU! TRURURURU! TSUUUuuuuuuu~~~~ (This is what I can think is most similar to the sound of a Minigun.)

“. . .” - Mech

“. . .As if that would work, IDIOT!” -News reporter

“That maybe not, BUT! This one will do the job!" *Press the hidden button. Glowing posts appear on the joints of the arms and legs.*

##BOOOOMMM!## After the explosion, the already unstable mech, falls to the ground with a big crash, the mech on the ground, moved its head towards Jacob, as if it were not satisfied with what just happened, and seeing this scene, Jacob couldn't help but laugh and comment and walked toward the front of the mech's head.

“Heh! The larger the size, the greater the fall and humiliation! Damn, I thought I could have a little more fun." *KICK, KICK!*

After taking the kicks, two compartments opened on the sides of the head, revealing two high-caliber circular machine guns, which began to rotate at high speed.
Seeing this, Jacob broke into a distorted smile and started to run, only to be followed by a barrage of gunfire, which he narrowly escaped by hiding behind a car.

"HAHAHA! That's better!" Realizing that the car chosen as the cover would not hold any longer, Jacob ran to the other side of the street while also opening fire. But before he completely ducked out of sight, a shot landed in his foot, resulting in Jacob slumping semiconsciously to the ground in shock because of a tall-barrel projectile that took his left foot off.

"Damn it! He starts a fight, gets hit, and falls to the ground! HEY! WAKE UP, YOU IDIOT!" - Cameramen

“B-B-Bleeding… H-He is ble-bleending so much…” –Anna

“Girl, don't even think about looking any further! Look to the side now!" -News reporter

"H-Huh, OK!"-Anna

“Damn, WAKE UP!!”-Cameramen

“*AWAKES* ARGHH! Shitshitshit! SHIT! My fucking foot!” After a few minutes of agony, Jacob took off his belt and used it to ease the bleeding, and when he realized that the bleeding wouldn't stop, he took three shots from the minigun, opened them, and poured the powder where his foot used to be, and used the lighter which he bought, to light the gunpowder, screaming with a distorted smile as the gunpowder stopped the bleeding. “AARGHH! DAMN! I'm loving this! Hahaha- Argh! Man, I'm a little dizzy, I must have lost about 800ml of blood.”

"Hey! Did you hear what he said?” -News reporter

"Uh uh, not a word." -Cameramen

“Anna, dear! Can you hear me!?"

"Y-Yes!"

"Excellent! If you're still in the car, could you check if I set the parking brake? It's a lever between the two front seats!”

“Y-Are you really worried about it right now!? . . .Yes, you did!”

"OK thank you! Damn, I'm getting so excited! Hehe! Right, big guy! Let's see who wins in 1v1!”

Jacob dropped the minigun to the side, pulled out the pistol and ducked under the car, took aim, and hit the right gun, taking advantage of the chance, he went up in the head hit the right-side gun, and sat down.

“Well, it was fun while it lasted. Anna, dear, could you call Catarina?”

"Eh... W-Well, she-" -Anna

"She saw the news and came here to teach you some intelligence." -Catherine

“O-Oh! H-Hi, Catarina! It's good to see you."

“We have sooo much to talk about, Jacob. But we can talk about it after they fix you at the hospital!”

“O-Of course, of course! J-Just let me finish the job, o-ok?”

After saying this, Jacob tried to get up, and seeing that he couldn't do it anymore, he took one of the guns from his head and used it on a crutch to go to the car, seeing this, Catarina helped him to the trunk, and from there he took out a red chainsaw with the black saws, and turned to the cameramen.

“Okay, Sophia if you're listening to me at the police station, call Catarina, okay?”

“. . .I could call her, you know right?”

*Tririririn- Answer.*

""HEY, JACOB!""

"Hello, Sophia, could you use her genius and tell me, if I rip this thing's head off, will it still be operational?"

""YES... WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW IT?"

"Well, I ended up liking this guy, goodbye!"

""BYE!""

"Alright, let's work!"

All present at that moment swore with their feet together, that they saw a machine without any kind of feelings or primitive instincts, trembling with fear before the eyes of a human with a chainsaw in hand.

Sometime later

“Fuuu~~~! That was pretty tiring! But it was worth it, sorry you can head, but you come with me." Jacob said as he headed towards the car, when he got behind it, he pulled a hook from under it and hooked it over the cut-off head. “Right guys! Let's get out of here soon.”

“Huh… D-Dad? What are you going to make with it?

“Well, I'm going to ask Sophia for a little favor, you'll see this guy more times than you think. Okay, Sophia, your first driving lesson is going to be taking me to the hospital!”

“EEHHH!?”

“HEY! YOU IDIOT! The ambulance is here!"

"I hate ambulances, and this is a perfect time to teach my daughter how to drive!"

"You really are an unfixable idiot."

 

 

Hey! In fact, Jacob wasn't supposed to lose his foot now, the original plan was to be a "Gang of Yellow Lizards (Golden Dragons)" attack, but I ended up thinking of a mech while I was writing the chapter, and it would be impossible fight one-on-one with a mech without losing even one member, so I'll save this gang event for later.

2