02 – First Green Card Mission
11 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In the system space under the name of Hei Xueyue.

 

An hour later, Hei Xueyue stepped out of the Training Space. Momo passed the iced mocha latte he bought for his master.

 

[Welcome Back, Master! o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ  ]

 

"I'm back, Momo. Thanks for the iced coffee. That was a bit tiring. I've spent 60 years in that training dimension without break. Momo please show me the World mission and tasks."

 

[Right away Master. 😊]


Green Card

World: Modern

 

Plot:

Hei Xueyue is a cannon fodder who used to be in a relationship with the Male lead in college. Xueyue was born with a weak heart and body, his health worsened in the middle of his college life. He hid his situation from the male lead in fear of being his burden.

 

The male lead in his college years was a poor shit who was thrown out of his family for coming out of the closet as gay. He fell in love with Xueyue and treated him as his treasure until one-day Xueyue disappeared and it broke his heart.

 

He was broken-hearted. In his times of sorrow, the female lead stayed by his side. Which in the end got his heart and fell for her. Without him knowing that Xueyue tried many things to contact him only for the female lead to block all connections he could have to the male lead. When they finally met the male lead showed an expression of contempt and disgust upon seeing him. Xueyue upon seeing those eyes full of disgust made him feel that the person he loves never really loved him.

 

Main Mission: Die before the eyes of the Male lead.

 

Side Tasks:

  •   Make the ML read Xueyue's love letter: 200 pts.
  •   Make the ML hate the FL: 50 pts.
  •   Restore a friendly relationship with your brother: 50 pts.
  •   Slap the Female Lead: 150 pts.
  •   Spend Birthday with someone: 50 pts.

 

Reward: 1 000 pts.

Failure:

  •   Penalty Fee: 2 000 pts.

 

"So, there's a penalty for failure. Twice of the reward. There are too many points for tasks. I thought there were only 1 000 pts. For an F Class world?"

 

[Master, most actors just choose to complete the world mission. The tasks were extra points whether the master wants to do it or not really doesn't matter. Master can choose at what time frame he wishes to enter. Does the master wish to see the options of Timeline for this world?]

 

"Sounds interesting. Let me see."

 

[Timeline Option:

  •   (Easy Mode) The Male Lead and Hei Xueyue were lovers. [Completion Reward (500 pts.)]
  •   (Normal Mode) Before the Male Lead and Female Lead met. [Completion Reward (1 000 pts.)]
  •   (Hard Mode) The Male Lead and Female Lead were already lovers. [Completion Reward Half (1 500 pts.)] ]

 

"Easy Mode took half of the original mission reward. No wonder. If one chooses this mode, the hopper only needs to make sure to tie the male lead to oneself and inform him about his illness. At the same time prevent him from meeting the female lead and you'll be able to complete the mission. It's like having a full memory of the future while carrying a golden thigh."

 

[Does the master want to choose Easy Mode?]

 

"No. I'm not bored enough with the playhouse with the male lead nor waste time acting a dog blood drama with the female lead. Momo chose the Hard Mode for me."

 

[Master had chosen the Hard Mode. Transfer Coordinates have been updated. Momo will now show the master's profile. Please add your actor's name.]

 

Actor name: ___________


Real Name: Hei Xueyue

Status: Newcomer

Identity: Dependent (Temp.)

Cultivation: None (???)

Points: 7 000

 

Skills:

Art of Medicine (Modern) - Master level

Hacking - Master level

Psychology Reading - Expert level

Cooking - Average level

Baking - Expert level

 

(New) Acting - Expert level

 

Completed World: None


 

[Master you have so many skills. Most of it is at a master and expert level.]

 

"I must have done a lot in my former world. My Actor name will be Snow Moon. Record it Momo. After that, you can transfer me to the mission world."

 

[Recorded! Master, please prepare for transfer.]

[Transfer in progress...]

[Ping!]

[Transfer Completed!]

...

...

 

While Hei Xueyue was transferred successfully, somewhere in the Nether System. Within Night Wind's System Space. One man is playing with his friend's system terminal, watching the countless acceptance for candidates who wish to enter the world initiated by Night Wind. His friend is called Gentle Flame. They could almost hear an endless ping sound in the area.

 

PING! PING! PING!

 

Gentle Flame spoke, "Woa~ your system terminal is about to explode, Night."

 

Night Wind, who is busy tending his flower garden with varying kinds of flowers.

 

"If you're just here to annoy me you can leave, Flame."

 

"I'm not here to annoy you. I've dropped by to tell you something." says the actor with the code name of Gentle Flame.

 

Actor Night Wind asked, "What is it?"

 

"He finally woke up."

 

THANG!!

 

When Gentle Flame said that watering can be held by Night Wind fell on the ground and walked urgently to grab his friend's shoulder.

 

Night Wind asked with urgency in his voice, "Are you telling the truth!?"

 

"Yes. He requested to give him an independent identity as well as his system's real identity. He adopted his system as his son. You should..."

 

DING!

 

[My Lord Night Wind. Newcomer Snow Moon has declined your invitation for the Joint Mission!] Night Wind’s system, Bai Zhishi said.

 

"What decline?! Someone declined Night's invitation, that's the first time!" said Gentle Flame when he checked on the newcomer's record only to be shocked twice.

 

Gentle Flames murmured the listed name of the person who declined Night Wind's offer for support training, "Snow Moon!! Xueyue. Night Wind it's really him!!" He was immediately delighted in excitement when he called on that familiar-sounding code name.

 

Night Wind was silent for a moment while his eyes couldn't leave that face that haunts his dreams for countless hundreds of years even in his death in their former world. After this person's death, he ended up destroying that world. Only a few strong souls were spared. In his awakening as God, he destroyed that world that took that person from him. Even when the Nether System had given them refuge and took hundreds of years to completely integrate, that person's soul remained in slumber. He kept waiting for him. For him to wake up and this time to stay by his side.

 

"Bai Zhishi gets me every information about the Snow Moon within half an hour."

 

[Understood my Lord.]

 

Bai Zhishi materialized in a young boy who looks like a 3-year-old boy with white hair and gold eyes on his back were a pair of white angel wings. He entered his terminal to the main system and got what his lord wished to get. It didn't even take half an hour to get what his lord requested. After all, the target is a Newcomer.

 

Gentle Flames who are reading the report about Snow Moon within Night Wind's system terminal.

 

Gentle Flame, "He already entered an F-Class World. It won't be too late to follow him, but his main task is to die. You won't be able to stay long by his side in that world."

 

"As long as I could stay by his side. Even for a moment is enough," said Night Wind who finally showed a serious expression on his face after all these hundreds of years.

 

Sigh~ "Go. Pass me your Guardian Mission. Xiao Shi passed the current mission to my Xiao Feng." said Gentle Flame.

 

[Mission Transfer Complete. My Lord, I had grabbed the supporting actor for that F Class World. This avatar had the longest duration to stay naturally with Actor Snow Moon's role. Does my lord accept?]

 

"Accept it, Zhishi."

 

[Understood, My Lord.]


Green Card

World: Modern

Plot:

Bai Wanwei is the elder brother of Hei Xueyue without a blood connection. After his father married Hei Xueyue's mother, Xueyue became his younger brother. They don't have much interaction, but he didn’t hate this younger brother of his, instead, he was secretly in love with his brother. In the original story, this person stayed away from his younger brother and avoided him at all because Xueyue thought he was hated by his elder brother and avoided him as well.

 

Their relationship turned distant but when Hei Xueyue died and he learned that it was because of the male lead, he tried to destroy both the ML and FL only to be killed by the male lead when he tried to confront the female lead about her sabotaging his beloved little brother.

 

Main Mission: Make sure to let Xueyue die without regret.

 

Side Tasks:

  •   Restore a friendly relationship with your younger brother: 100 pts.
  •   Spend time for your brother's birthday together: 50 pts.
  •   Look after your brother until the end: 50 pts.
  •   Come out to your parents: 100 pts.
  •   Tell your parents your feelings about your brother: 200 pts.

 

Reward: 1 000 pts.

Failure:

  •   Penalty Fee: 100 000 pts.

 (This is due to the actor's high level which is beyond the world's energy. Failure is not allowed.)


 

Gentle Flames stunned, "Woa! 100x Penalty Fee. The Main System is really harsh!"

 

"I don't care. I had too many points to waste. Moreover, I can make sure to not fail the mission. As long as the mission is not to harm him, then it is guaranteed that I won't fail the mission." replied Night Wind.

 

"Tch! You rich man. Give me some red envelopes!"

 

"If you're able to make those guys to process Yueyue's and his system's identity card done then I'll send you a big one."

 

"For real!? You aren't lying right!?"

 

"I'm not. Zhishi initiated the transfer procedure."

 

[My Lord. Get ready]

[Transfer in progress...]

[Ping!]

[Transfer Completed!]

 

Once Night Wind and his system were transferred into the world, Gentle Flame who was left alone had a serious expression on his face while reading through the F Class World his friends entered. He called on his system, Lan Feng.

 

"Xiao Feng, is there a result about that man's soul I've asked you to look for?"

 

[Found him, Mama. His soul was in that same F Class World where Uncle Night entered. He's the Male lead, Ye Shui.]

 

"Sigh~ I don't know if it is fate playing them or just coincidence. We should at least be happy that his original memories were taken by the Lord Hei as payment, was it? I wonder what made Lord Hei accept Xueyue's soul despite not reaching the minimum requirement for entering the system?"

 

[Mama what should we do next?]

 

Gentle Flame is on his way back to his own space.

 

"Let's complete Night's Guardian Mission first. Then let Mama think for a while. Xiao Feng, don't forget to monitor your Uncle Night and Uncle Moon okay."

 

[Xiao Feng will remember Mama.]

 

"Good baby. Let's go home for now." Gentle Flame said before disappearing from his friend's system space.

1