03 – First World: Character’s Profiles
8 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHARACTER PROFILES

From Pinterest

 

Ye Shui

- Male Lead

- Senior of the genius student, Hei Xueyue.

- The university's most popular male student.

- He came from a rich family and had everything from his current life to his future arranged for him. He is a second-generation young master.

 

 

 

 


From Pinterest

 

 

Su Xuli

- The university's most famous female student.

- Well-known for her beauty and voluptuous body.

- She fell in love with Ye Shui at first sight.

- Her personality is said to be gentle and virtuous, but inside she is a green tea bitch with a two-face persona.

 

 

 

 


From Pinterest

 

 

Hei Xueyue

- Cannon Fodder

- A genius university student in the field of medicine and science.

- Ex-lover of Ye Shui. He was dumped even before graduation.

- He is born with a weak heart and body. Had been staying in the hospital for months after he was diagnosed with cancer of the blood, Leukemia.

 


From Pinterest

 

 

Bai Wanwei

- Villain

- Elder brother of Hei Xueyue without blood relation.

- His family adopted Hei Xueyue because her mother and Xueyue's mother were best friends. When Xueyue's parents died in an accident the Bai Family had adopted him.

- Young Lord of Bai Clan. A famous businessman and notorious for his coldness and ruthless means of action.

- Secretly in love with Hei Xueyue. After knowing that his brother died miserably thanks to the cheating couple, Ye Shui and Su Xuli, he used all means to destroy the two only to lose his life under assassination.

 


 

From Pinterest

 

 

 

Hong Wen

- MOB Character

- Classmate of Ye Shui.

- A young barista who works in a famous cafe

 

 


Hello~ I want to inform you that none of these photos are mine! All were taken from Pinterest. Thank you!

1