06 – 200 Days Countdown
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Evening

At the hospital

 

Hei Xueyue's room is close to a suite in a high-class hotel. There's a separate bathroom, living room, and kitchen aside from the bedroom. When Bai Wanwei arrives, he has a tray on his hand made of a huge bowl of Scallion porridge, a plate of fruits made of berries, and a glass of hot strawberry milk tea.

 

Bai Wanwei, "Yueyue it's time for dinner." looking around the place he saw that his younger brother was not around.

 

He almost panicked when he saw no one. Until remembers that he had his system with him.

 

He spoke his mind and contacted his system Zhishi. "Where is Snow Moon, Zhishi?"

 

[Bathroomm My Lord.]

 

Bai Wanwei gave a sigh of relief once he heard that. He put the tray in his hands to the table of the living room and headed to the bedroom's cabinet to get a thick cardigan for his younger brother.

 

Click!

 

Once the sounds of the door lock are unlocked, Xueyue's steamy figure comes out. The effect of the pill was not bad. His sickly figure didn't completely fade but made his face slightly rosy. The blemishes and dark circles under his eyes faded. His features were customized close to perfection. From a sickly beauty, he becomes a sickly fairy. Wearing pure black pajamas with a towel on his head.

 

Snow Moon, "Gege, is it dinner?"

 

"Yes." Replied Bai Wanwei. 

 

Bai Wanwei showed no surprise upon seeing his appearance. As if this level of beauty is normal in his eyes. With a charcoal grey cardigan in his hands, Wanwei gently drapes it over Snow Moon's shoulder. Held his hand and escorted him to the couch. Once he was seated, Snow Moon's eyes glowed when he saw what's on the table. Berries are snacks he loves to munch on. Scallion Porridge is because his body couldn't eat too much hard to digest food but the strawberry milk tea made him happiest.

 

"Eat first, Yueyue." Bai Wanwei smiled at him as he took out another towel to help him dry his hair. His actions were gentle and careful as if he was afraid of hurting him. "I'll blow dry your hair after you eat."

 

Snow Moon is already stuffing his mouth with fruits as he nodded his head. He continues to eat while Wanwei gently dries his hair while seated beside him.

 

Snow Moon had a conversation with his little son, Momo.

 

"Momo, I want to know what is wrong with this brother of mine. Isn't he treating me too carefully and intimately?"

 

[M-Master... According to this world's record, it seems that Bai Wanwei is secretly in love with Xueyue. He had already come out of the closet with your parents. They were not willing to accept until they heard it was you whom he loves. But this is the first time he treated Snow Moon this way...]

 

"Did he decide to show his feelings to Xueyue because the latter is dying?"

 

[That might be the reason. After all according to the original world plot, if not because he coincidentally bumped into the original at this hospital he wouldn't even know about his illness until he heard of his death and was asked to attend the funeral.]

 

"He's a bit pitiful. It should be enough to slightly reply to his gestures."

 

[What do you mean Mas---]

 

Momo was stunned when he saw his master grab a strawberry from his bowl and feed Bai Wanwei. This action of his even surprised the latter that he froze for a while as he stared at Snow Moon with incredulity in his eyes.

 

"Gege Eat ba~," said Snow Moon with a smile as his brother thought it's fake and never came from deep inside his heart. A superficial smile.

 

Bai Wanwei calmed down and smiled sadly in secret. He opened his mouth and let the little one before him continue feeding him fruits.

 

"I don't need much. The rest is for you, Yueyue," said Bai Wanwei with a gentle tone.

 

Seeing him refusing, Wanwei saw his brother pout. This expression is a true emotion coming from Snow Moon. 

 

Snow Moon's thoughts: 'I'm already sharing my food with you. Since you don't want it, forget it then!'  щ(゜ロ゜щ)

 

A smile appeared on Wanwei's lips seeing his cute reaction. He wanted to kiss him but the time wasn't right yet. He needed to boil the frog a bit longer. Seeing Snow Moon finished eating, Wanwei took out a blow dryer from one of the cabinets in the room and stood behind his little brother. 

 

"Seat straight, Yueyue. I need to dry your hair before you head to sleep," said Wanwei while Snow Moon followed his words and sat up straight in front of his brother.

 

"Okay~" replied Snow Moon as he closed his eyes enjoying the service of his brother. 

 

For some reason, because this brother of his is secretly in love with him, he will never touch unnecessarily. He kept a proper distance as a brother but treated him as the most important. This kind of feeling Snow Moon doesn't mind much. But made him feel completely nostalgic. 

 

Once everything was finished, Bai Wanwei tucked his little brother on his bed. Securely covering him with a blanket. The brothers stared at one another for a while before the elder one spoke. 

 

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" asked Wanwei with a smile.

 

"Gege, can we eat in a cafe for breakfast?" said Snow Moon. 

 

Bai Wanwei didn’t reply right away and his smile froze for a moment. 

 

"... I... I will ask your doctors if you could eat outside food. For tomorrow let's not get out of the hospital okay?"

 

Snow Moon, "...Omurice. For breakfast make me omurice, Gege."

 

[A/n: Omurice or omu-rice is an example of yōshoku consisting of an omelet made with fried rice and thin, fried scrambled eggs, usually topped with ketchup. It is a popular dish both commonly cooked at home and often found at western-style diners in Japan. ]

 

"Omurice?" 

 

"Tsk! Search for it. If you're going to feed me you better practice your baking as well instead of just cooking. I want creme brulee for dessert tomorrow. Good night!" said Snow Moon as he covered his whole face with his blanket. 

 

Bai Wanwei was at first stunned only to chuckle afterward. 

 

Chuckles~ 

 

"I will make everything for you. Sleep well Yueyue," said Bai Wanwei as he kissed Snow Moon's forehead above his blanket before taking his leave. 

 

Once Bai Wanwei left, Snow Moon pulled down the blanket covering his face revealing a cold and indifferent expression on his beautiful face. He talks to his little son, his system. 

 

"Momo, is he gone?"

 

[He went to the room next door. It was arranged for him to live in. Ever since Xueyue was confined here, he lived in the hospital with Xueyue. Don't worry master I've made it so no one could hear the conversation of you and Momo in this world Master. ]

 

"Good. Anything to report about the lead characters?"

 

[Master the female lead is trying to trace the location of the video call you've made this morning. While the male lead after sending you that break-up message returns to his everyday life.]

 

"I see. This body, according to his memories, is supposed to be a medical student that is about to graduate. A hidden genius in the Medicinal Field." 

 

[I've checked the World data of this place. That is indeed true. Hei Xueyue is destined to be a candidate for this world's male lead and his original task is to become a volunteer doctor before he met the male lead and changing his goal to live his life with him only to fall low enough to become his cannon fodder.] 

 

"What a classic example of being controlled by your own emotion instead of properly using your brain. With his intelligence, he could have both but he let just his heart do the act and see how he ended up. If I make sure his name will be recorded in the history of this world will there be extra rewards?"

 

[Wait master, let me check. Master your tasks window have been refreshed.] 

 

"Oh. Let me see it, Momo."


Main Mission: Die before the eyes of the Male lead.

 

Side Tasks:

  - Make the ML read Xueyue's love letter: 200 pts. 

  - Make the ML hate the FL: 50 pts. 

  - Make your brother, Ban Wanwei smile: 50 points.

  - Slap the Female Lead: 150 pts. 

  - Spend a Birthday with someone: 50 pts. 

 

Hidden Task (Opened) 

  - Leave Hei Xueyue's name recorded in the field of medicine: 5 000

  - Cultivate a disciple who will continue your works even after your death. 5 000

 

Reward: 1 000 pts. 

Failure: 

  - Penalty Fee: 2 000 pts.

 

Actor Points (AP) : 7000

Countdown before death: (6 months and 20 days) 200 days 


 

"The hidden task gives a big reward."

 

[Master, Hidden Task are usually the secret of the world. Only when this world's heavenly laws suffer an error, it gives away rewards to repair it. Hidden tasks are those errors in the world.]

 

"No wonder. Accept the hidden tasks Momo. After that send a message to the people who work under this body. Tell them details and inform them I will work seriously in their field for 90 days. Make them come to meet me after a week."

 

[Accepted! The message has been sent, Master. ]

 

Countdown: 200 days left.  

 

Heya~ sorry guys I've uploaded the wrong one yesterday. (ノへ ̄、)

 

0