Chapter 1 extreme M warning
4.3k 8 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark room devoid of any light you can hear screaming sounds that sounded like someone was in a lot of pain.

If you were to walk into the room, you would find a lady tied up in ropes, begging for death. You would also see a young boy holding surgery equipment. 

Holding a short surgical knife, the boy slashing randomly, and taking out pieces of human flesh from the lady's body.

The weirder thing was that the lady's wounds healed at a tremendous rate. No, regenerating would be a better word to describe it. 

The lady had tears in her eyes. She was experiencing extreme pain. The boy was not even cutting carefully, precisely, no he was just cutting her to make her feel the pain.

If you took a glance at the assailant's face, you will not see any emotions but unrestrained hatred.

Hatred for the lady and her husband who was watching his wife getting tortured. He too was tied to another wall of the room, facing his wife. They were seeing each other getting tortured by a boy who was not even 16. 

P.O.V. the husband

The husband wanted to scream, plead but was not able to do anything. He was helpless and powerless in front of the boy. 

He could not speak a word because the boy had destroyed his voice for this session. 

It was their daily routine to get tortured by the boy. He would beat them, cut them, burn them, after which he would heal them. He healed their minds too, so that they would not go mad.

The husband and wife were living an eternal hell. The most important part was that the Demon who tortures them was none other than their son.

Their son whom they loved so much, was the one who is torturing them to oblivion and then brought them back with his wrenched powers. 

He kept coming up with various new ideas to use his demonic powers to torture them. 

Once he made his mother's sex drive go super-nova and made some modifications to her body such that she couldn't climax, and every second the urges would get stronger. She kept begging to be killed in front of him.

Once he makes their body so fragile that, even breathing made many of their bones break.

Once he made them hungry, that they eate each other's flesh. 

Once he made their hearing so powerful that even listening to their breathing was painful. 

And once he even skinned them.

He is a Demon in human skin.

Then he saw him stop and look toward him leaving his sobbing mother behind. 

" Oh, you have something to say father? Please tell me. Oh, I forgot I took your voice because you screamed too much, just like what you did to the church with that boy. 

He was screaming too, asking for help but instead of helping him, what did you do?

You remember what you did, don't you?

Let me remind you,

You stuffed a piece of burning coal in his mouth. You haven't forgotten, have you. 

Don't worry, I won't let you forget." He says with a creepy smile.

Every word filled with venom.

After that, he sat down and came near his mother's eye level where she can see his face.

Her eyes filled with horror. 

He held her face with both hands and brought his head near her, letting their heads touch each other. 

Then he spoke "Oh mother, why are you not smiling, like you did when they burned that man and his wife at the church alive."

"You love seeing people with demonic powers getting what they deserve, don't you. Look I gave you such powers and now you are getting what you deserve, so why aren't you laughing, why aren't you smiling. Is it not enough?"

"Oh, I know what to do. Did you know, today I learned that donating your eyes, is a good thing?

And I found out that if I take someone's eyes out without proper care, some of their nerves will explode. " 

He said to his mother with enthusiasm. 

Her eyes widened instantly. The fear present in her eyes grew. 

He took a scalpel, placed it near her eyes 

"Stay still mother. I know it will hurt, but this will cleanse you as it did with all those people. 

Oh, I forgot to tell you. I killed the father of THAT church today. He kept asking for me to kill him when I tore his daughter and wife apart, bit by bit. 

I told him to pray exactly like he did when he burned HER alive. 

Oh, he was giving off such great emotions, he kept begging for their safety exactly like when I was begging you HUMANS, TO NOT BURN HER!". With that said he shoved the scalpel inside of her eyes and gouged out them out. 

'Just kill her, you demon. She's your mother', is what I wanted to yell but I know he will not give us that. 

He looked toward me

"You wanted to yell at me, wanted me to die like a starving mad dog who went crazy, now didn't you father?

Let me tell you. Nothing like that is going o happen to me. 

I have already lived my hell, now it is your turn to reap what you sow. 

According to you humans, we who possess the X-Gene are demons. We can't even decide how our body structure was made, but you Humans still discriminate against us. 

Do you know what's the problem father? You humans have a lot of Gods and that's why you don't fear anyone

I will change that. I will become a Devil for you humans and give you ten folds of what you gave to my race, for I am the worst nightmare of your species."

After saying that, he gave me my voice back, while seeing my wife struggle in agony. I looked at him with immeasurable hatred. He looked back at me with the same hatred.

I knew we doomed humanity, because if it's one thing I know about my son. Its whenever he decide to do carry out an action, he will not stop until he achieves it. 

Whatever it takes. 

My son, Joshua Foley, is determined to rule over humanity and make mutants rise above every living being.

67