Chapter 14
1.1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Joshua was deep into his research the world was in turmoil.

Frost P.O.V. 

My name is Winston Frost. The owner of Frost inc. My company deals with pharmaceutical and perfumes. We are a top giant in this business. I have 4 children but only my 3rd daughter is somewhat capable. I am a ruthless and cold-hearted person and I am proud of it. I am here by being that person. 

Now everything was going great. Then one day the news got out that Foley industries are entering the pharmaceutical market. It should not have bothered me but the news which came after that was bothering. Apparently, Joshua Foley was not any green kid but a genius of Tony Stark level. And it is very very troublesome because no one knows what kind of drug he will introduce in the market. It will put us in a very tiresome situation.

Also, they are not even selling the company shares like that Daily Planet newspaper. It is all his. If he has introduced it in the market I would have bought its share without a hitch. But now it is very bothersome. Only the news was enough to make my company's shares value decrease by 3 percent. 

I know I have to do something. So I bribed the government individuals to not give the Foley the medical license. Also, I support the Directors in his company to revolt. 

I think he was just a green boy who will give up. Oh, how wrong I was. He is not a boy, he is a monster. He killed Peter in front of all of them in broad daylight and also killed his family. The others were so scared that they sold their shares to him happily. 

I tried launching an investigation on him and he was ahead of me. He bought the investigating officers and those who he was not able to buy, he killed them or threatened their families.

Then he destroyed the carrier of those who were not sectioning him his medical license. One of the Senator even commited suicide due to him. 

He published their dark secrets into the newspaper and all was done. The pressure from above was more than enough to break them. 

I truly miscalculated. I thought of him as a normal boy but he is a wolf in sheep's skin. Everyone at Club wanted him to join. Shaw is even considering him to directly give a strong position in the inner circle of the club. 

But I was still underestimating him. He is a monster beyond my ken. He knows that I was the one pulling the strings behind all those events. I think he will let me go or I was discreet enough but he strikes back. 

He published my son's sexuality. He is gay that's why I didn't name him as the new C.E.O. 

He published it in the newspaper. He has my son's explicit photos with his partner. But he didn't stop there. He killed his partner and my son, that love-struck fool believes that I was the one who killed his partner. He goes in front of the media and tells them that I am his partner's killer. 

This has a very devastating effect on companie's P.R. Our share value decreased by 50 percent in one day. The share which has a market value of 30 dollars is now 15. 

Plus I have an inquiry on me. I have to leave my M.D. post. I have become a laughing stock. But I am not defeated yet.

3rd person P.O.V.

Mr. Frost was in his penthouse making plans about how to kill Joshua Foley. At that moment a butler dressed in the uniform comes to his room with a food trolley. 

" Sir, your food. Should I put it on the table " he asked. 

Winston still lost in his thoughts "yes do so."

Winston was looking out of the window at that time. The butler has a smile on his face. And then the Butler picks the knife and without making a noise move toward Winston like a tiger moved toward his prey. He slowly closed the distance between them and then with one hand he put a hold on Winston's forehead and put the knife on his neck.

" Mr. Winston, sir Foley sends his regard." And with that, he slides the knife cutting Winston's throat. 

Winston was wide-eyed. He didn't anticipate that the boy would strike so soon. He truly regrets now but to no avail. He poked his fingers at a monster and the monster retaliated in such a fierce manner that he didn't even think about it. He takes everything from him to his company, his reputation, everything.

And with those thoughts, Winston said Goodbye to the world. 

The vampire coven P.O.V.

The family meeting of Galahad. 

" ok, so what you are telling me is that we lost another one of our assets to that black Damphire." An elderly voice asked. He is Galahad. 

" yes, Lord father. We lost Tyler Matthew our human supplier and newly turned vampire" a sweet sexy voice replied. This voice belonged to Velvet, Galahad's daughter. She is very beautiful and sadistic bitch. 

" We have to do something about that Bloody half-blood and soon." 

" put down every man on his tail and order the death at sight. Also, put him as a criminal in vegas police files. And put someone else on Tyler's post. Meeting dismissed" 

27