Chapter 40
784 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Richart Town is one of the poorest places in Germany. People here Live in utter poverty. And in the whole town, there is only a single hospital. Here people Didn't get much work. There is only one school and that too is only a middle school. People didn't have much to do and they thought of themselves as lucky if they can eat 2 times a day. 

The thing is that this town should not be in this situation as there is an Alcohol manufacturing plant for a company. So they should not be in this state where there is such an industry it is common knowledge that people there will not be poor. Because the industry will create jobs, etc. 

So why was the town like that? Simple corruption. Yes, corruption. The mayor of this Town makes it hell for his personal gains. The law and order here are Jokes. He rules the town's peoples. He kills anyone who goes against him. He is also heavily involved in the underworld of Germany.

Also, this Town is the best place for any kind of information.

But no one in the town even though that today their problems will be solved. Today is the day that Richart town will start it's Journey to prestige and richness. 

In front of the building which looks old, the paint was faded away, the walls of the building were filled with cracks and it gave the image of a building that will come down if it even rains, stood two people dressed in black. They had hats covering their faces and were also wearing long black coats. The pressure that their mere presence was creating was so overwhelming that no one even dares to look their way. They were Sebastian and Joshua.

The building has only 3 floors. On the second floor lives 4 people. Clovis Schubert who was 75 years old, his son Ellery Schuster who was 35 years old, his 28 years old daughter in law, Benilda Schwarz. Ellery and Benilda also have a son Frantz who was 4 years old. 

Both the males of the family were suffering from some diseases and due to the lack of medicine in this town they were not even able to get proper treatment, not like they could have afforded the treatment.

The family was altogether as today was Sunday. Belinda was playing with her son Frantz when she heard a knock on the door.

*knock knock*

She walks toward the door to receive whoever it was on the door while thinking about who could be at the door. When she opens the door she finds two people standing in front of her.

" YES? " (B)

" Hello, is Mr. Clovis at home. " One of them asked politely. (B)

" Yes, he is here. please come in and sit." 

" Clovis, someone is here for you."(B)

Sebastian and Joshua entered and saw that the house looked every bit they imagined it would, albeit it was organized very neatly.

Sebastian and Joshua sit on the chairs as the Schubert family doesn't have any couches. Clovis with his son comes to meet them. He was an old man with white hair. He was leaned forward and had some glasses. He was wearing a red sweater and was walking slowly. His son too was coughing and looked exactly like him.

" I don't think I know you Gentleman. " ( C )

" Yes, you are right Mr. Clovis. But we know of you Mr. Clovis Schubert. Isn't that right Sebastian. " Joshua said to Sebastian who was standing on his right side.

" No, you are wrong Young Master. We don't know of any Mr. Schubert. But " during the sentence, Sebastian put his hand in the inner pocket of his long coat and pulls out a gun and finished the sentence with

" We do know someone named Clovis Hitler the only son of Hitler. " 

Clovis's eyes widened. His son was surprised and looked toward his dad. He always tells him that he was an orphan. Belinda becomes pale at that. 

Ellery first didn't even believe them but the scared look on his father confirmed the other party's claim about his heritage. ' I am the grandson of the most dreaded human in the history of Germany.' Thought Ellery in his mind.

For a whole 2 minutes, no one said anything.

" How did you find out? There was nothing that was able to link him to me. So how did you find out about me? " Clivis asked as he knows that no one except his father even knows about his existence. His father made sure of it.

" That's not an important question and you know it too. So ask something meaningful Mr. Spy. " ( J)

" What do you want from me? " ( C )

" Why do you think I need something from me?" ( J )

" I was not a spymaster for my father due to being his only son, boy. You knew about my Heritage and you have a gun with you. If you wanted to kill me you could have done it a long time ago. So tell me what do you want from me?" Clovis said.

Ellery and Belinda both were shocked at their Clovis changed demeanor. He exerts pressure that demands respect.

Both of them were sweating bullets every second. They were afraid of what would happen to them after all it is not every day that Your Grandfather/ in law turns out to be Fukin Hitler. 

" It is not what "You" can give me Clovis. It is the other way around. You should be asking what I can give you?. " Joshua said with a smile. 

" What do you mean ? " Clovis asked, surprised at what the young man sitting in front of him wanted. 

" Tell me Clovis, Have you ever heard of the term mutants….

A/n: lack of reaction or anything else. I just tried to keep things realistic. I mean just imagine your parents being former terrorists and you didn't know and someone with a gun walks in your house and you got to know that your parents are terrorists. I don't know about you but I will shit right there. 

Now imagine yourself as the parents you already know that it is your death so you will blow the cover.

14