Chapter 79
518 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Joshua ate the food that Mary so lovingly prepared for him. Joshua doesn't need to eat food anymore but he still does. Before this no matter what Mary made for him, the food would always taste bland because of the chains around his heart. It was only today when he was free from those chains that he truly enjoyed the food.

Mary seeing him compliment her food and eating it with such a heartfelt expression on his face was delighted. 

She came to love Joshua as her own son. It was Joshua who brought her out of her grief of losing her daughter. And she wanted Joshua too to come out of his grief. She and Sebastian tried everything but all in vain. She knew that Joshua too craved a family in some deep part of his heart that's why he created a family from people like her and Darwin. 

Joshua glanced at Mary who was happy for him and thought

' it's time for me to revive my little sister and fill the gap in my mother's heart. '

" Where is Darwin, Sebastian? Why is he not in the Dining room? " Joshua asked after he was done eating and only now did he notice that his brother was not with him. 

" That Young Master….."  Sebastian didn't know how to tell Joshua about Darwin's condition. 

" What happened, Sebastian. Joshua asked with a cold voice, his smile disappeared and now he was dead serious. 

Sebastian stiffened and told him about Darwin's condition. 

" You should have told me earlier, Looks like a lot happened when I was away. Will be needing a full report from both You and Max. But for now, let's meet my little brother. " 

When Joshua saw Darwin's condition, he didn't react to it much. He just scanned Darwin and deducted what happened. 

He caresses Darwin's hair and said 

" You're a really stubborn child, little one." And with that, a small thin smile finds its way to be on Joshua's face.

" He is okay, actually he is better than okay. He just got a huge power boost to his power's and his body is just having some trouble handling it all. " 

Joshua told both Sebastian and Max. and then spoke to the unconscious body of Darwin. 

" Who would have guessed that you would get such a huge boost in power so soon. I was thinking of giving you this when you turned 10 but I guess it should be fine to give you this. " 

And with that Elysium sprang out of Joshua's body and started to seep into Darwin's body. 

The living metal quickly bonded with Darwin's DNA and started to empower his abilities. 

Whereas Darwin should have taken years to awake from his slumber because the energy he was adapting to was none other than death. He was becoming immortal and resistant to death. But now with Elysium empowering his Adaptation powers. He would take 3 to 4 months at max to awake but how could Joshua wait for 3 to 4 months.

Joshua's hand started to glow and he put his hand on Darwin's head. Joshua started to genetically enhance Darwin. His already over-the-top power shot through the roof. 

Now with this Darwin would need only 2 weeks of rest. Joshua also implanted various martial arts in his little brother's body because he knew the moment Darwin came out of his sleep, Darwin would have to endure Sebastian's hellish training.

" Here, Now rest. " 

" He should be awake in 2 or 3 weeks. " 

Joshua left Darwin to rest.

#################################

Joshua's study room

" So Max, How's the business nowadays? "

" It is booming my lord. We are generating 25 million dollars per day from both the clubs and drug deals in New York. 

Also, we are recruiting more and more people as you told us to. The new recipes and formulas that you provide for the pills are great. Our sales will be going through the roof. " 

" Good, very good. But it is time that you spread your influence more and earn more money. 

I want you to become the biggest drug cartel in the USA. " 

" Yes my lord. " 

" Though be careful, we can't pull the same stunt as we did in New York. Make alliances, be subtle. You don't need to have a monopoly but some influence there. 

Slowly swallow these little gangs and cartels. Those who oppose you kill them but don't go overboard. The USA Government will not tolerate it anymore. 

Also, start selling drugs to other countries too. Like Italy, France, and the UK. 

But don't rule them. Do business with these countries. For example, take their local gangs, Make them powerful and make them your subsidiaries because no country will let you enter now after this New York fiasco. 

Also, let the shield Agents infiltrate your other branches but not the main ones. 

Give those chickens some bread crumbs and they will not create too many problems for us. 

Also, Contact Ulysses Klaw and take him in your confidence. Because sooner he would need me. And Klaw would provide you with a list of contacts, routes, Courier services, and weapons. " 

" Also start moving the main headquarters to Chicago. Cause soon Joshua Foley will be making a move to fight these Drug lords that have infected his city. And also start buying Casinos and gambling dens here. " 

Max listens to every instruction and nods but there was something that was bugging him. Joshua sensing his hesitance and reading his thoughts about financing these ventures said.

" Don't care about funds, I will provide them. " 

 

" Now off you go. "

" Sebastian met me at the resurrection place with Mary and one of the test subjects, it's time to awaken my little sister from her slumber and give Mary her reward. " 

Sebastian Just simply nods. Now hardly anything surprises him. But still bringing death to life. This was nothing short of a miracle and he was going to witness it.

A/N: 

Yes baby, businessmen Joshua is back. 

8