Chapter 81
393 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Joshua was amazed at his passive abilities, especially the Cloak. 

Because right now everything makes sense. Like him killing Legion would have created one of the biggest timeline deviations. Legion was one of the most important characters of the Marvel universe and his death should have made everyone aware of him. The elder gods, The entities, Lady death, and all those big shots should have been on his ass right now. 

And now he understood why they are not attacking him. It is not that they don't know about the anomalies he created, they know but they don't know it was him who created these anomalies. They can attack but whom to attack is the question? 

There is nothing they can do because they don't know who is attacking them. 

And with his new powers, he was going to provoke another one of such beings. 

Lady Death. 

He will take out his sister's soul from her dimensions. 

The thing with Joshua's powers before was that he could manipulate the body, heal it, and more. But he was not able to bring souls to the living world. 

It was not that there were no other ways that he could have used to bring soul to the living. 

But he didn't want Lady Death to notice him. After all, this universe is a scary place, and anything can happen. 

But now with his found powers, he could do so without a hitch. 

Now he has newly refined control over Biokinesis, the only hurdle was his imagination.

His new control grants him

Life Aura: His aura itself is life, if he will even a desert will turn into a lush green forest in seconds. His aura could heal any being of any disease. 

But everything has a dark side. 

He can also make your life miserable. He could induce various mental and physical diseases into the body. 

It is based on his emotions. He can't control it but he can control his emotions. 

For example, he is happy with someone, that man would be nourished by his aura but if he is angry, that person could have cancer. 

Vitality energy manipulation : 

 He has unlimited vitality because he is immortal. So now he can manipulate his vitality to attack. 

Vitality is also known as Life Force manipulation, Ki manipulation, qi manipulation, chi manipulation, and many more. 

Now he is like an Android from Dragon Ball with an infinity KI generator. 

He could use ki blasts and whatnot. 

And the applications of this vitality manipulation were not only that but we're far more immense. 

And due to this vitality energy manipulation, he gets one technique that he wanted the most. 

Resurrection: This is the perfect technique for him to revive people. Cause in this technique, you are not just snatching something from lady death but instead are doing a trade. You gave vital or life force energy in return for a soul. 

In short, you are purchasing a soul.

Now, this technique is used by a lot of plants in this universe. He just knows that this is used by a lot of planets. How he still doesn't know. So there will be no way death will be searching for him as the payment will be paid. 

He could just snatch a soul too as vital energy manipulation does allow the but through that soul, death will find him and his advantage will be gone. Plus he has unlimited vitality. Why would he risk it? 

Sebastian and Mary entered the lab, with an experimental human lab rat. 

Mary saw what was in one of the incubators. 

She looked at Joshua with a look that demanded answers cause she knows that Joshua is not someone who hurt his people knowingly and without reason. And if the reason is not of her liking then everyone can bet their asses that she will not go without a fight. 

Joshua just smiled at her and said 

" It is not what you think it is, Mary." 

" Explain." 

" Sigh… You see Mary, my powers revolve around life. I could heal people, make them healthy, make them fall ill, make them regrow their limbs, and whatnot. 

But I could do much more. You see life and death are connected. Life is a start and death is an end. So if they both are connected why shouldn't I be able to bring back the dead to life again. " 

" I was trying to achieve it for a long time and now, now I have achieved that goal." 

Mary looked at Joshua with a surprised beyond belief expression and then tears started to fall upon her cheeks from her black eyes. 

" You… you are saying that my Sophie ( her daughter's nickname) can walk again. She can call me mama again, she can play with me. " 

" Have I ever lied to you? " 

She looked at him and said 

" No, you haven't lied a single time. " 

"But do tell me, Joshua Foley, why? "  Mary asked. Mary knew what this thing can cause. It is a matter of life and death and the beings that Joshua is preparing against could find him. So why would he jeopardize all of that for her? It wasn't hard for her to understand and comprehend the consequences caused by this because of Joshua's enhancements and Elysium's powers.

" Why what, Mary? " 

" Why do this? Why did you save a woman who lost everything and was of no use to you, why did you go through so many lengths for her? Why did you do that for someone you never knew? " 

" Don't know Mary. When I picked you, It was pity towards you, a fellow being who was devastated by Humans, by his race. I just saw myself in you. I just wanted to heal you again. There were no ulterior motives there. It was just that I saw myself in you. 

So I heal you and even if I didn't ask for anything in return, you too healed me. 

And I don't know when but you became the mother that I wanted. And isn't it a son's duty to make sure his family is happy? So how could I stand there when you were missing that happiness. So it's time that I gave you back that happiness and awakened my sister. " 

Mary looked at the sincere expression of Joshua and hugged him tightly with tears. Sebastian's eyes too were red. 

Mary Caress his face and said

" Thank you, Josh. Thank you for everything, son. " 

This time Joshua let his emotions get out of control, he cried with her. The tears were falling from both of their eyes, Both mother and son were hugging each other. Sebastian and The tears stand witness to the day when The god of life and Elysians met his mother. 

They get control of their emotions after some time. 

"  So, shall we wake my sleeping sister from her sleep. " 

" Wait, Joshua. "

" What happened Mary? " 

" I...I...I don't want you to do it." Mary said with a stutter in her voice. 

" Why? " 

" Josh, I know what this can do to your plans, I know that this can provoke those beings that you want to defend our race from. 

Josh, I have just met my son, and I could not see him risking his life for me. I could not be that ungrateful to him. " Mary said with sobs. 

Joshua hugged her again. 

And said

 " Mary, I assure you, that they can't do anything, not anymore. " 

Mary stopped crying and looked at Joshua's assuring face and nodded. 

" Sebastian, would you please make the rat sleep? " 

Sebastian nodded and snapped the human's soft neck. Her body falls to the ground. 

Joshua walked toward the body and said 

" Let me demonstrate first. " 

With that Joshua's Right Hand started to glow golden and Joshua put his hand on the Human corpse's head. And after a moment the woman started to breathe again. She opened his eyes and saw Joshua smiling gently toward her but to the woman, it looked like the smile of a demon. She fainted. 

" Easy peasy. " Joshua said, looking at Mary. 

Then Joshua took Sophia's body out of the container and laid her on the lab table. He again did the same process and Sophia opened her eyes. The first word that she said after opening her eyes was " mom. '' and after that exhaustion hit her and she became unconscious. 

Mary looked toward Joshua

" She is just exhausted. She needs some sleep and she will be fine." 

##################################

[ Not a part of the chapter or just a little omake ]

Joshua and Sebastian were fishing in the lake that Joshua booked for only two of them.

Sebastian was really surprised when Joshua asked him to teach him fishing.

Joshua was acting weird all day. Sebastian knew that Joshua could have just used his powers to do the deed. But Sebastian was also enjoying teaching him so he didn't voice his doubts. 

Sebastian was really happy when Joshua was asking him about everything and was making the simplest mistakes. And Sebastian was more than happy to correct them. It was sunset and it was now the time to move back to the mansion. 

Joshua was standing with him and was seeing the sunset with Sebastian.

Joshua looked towards Sebastian and hugged him tightly and said 

" Happy father's day, father. "

A/n: I know it was crappy but this kind of scene is not my forte.

PATREÓN.COM/EDGELORD666 

To support me or to read ahead. 

6