Chapter 106 – Fist Master
1.5k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106 - Fist Master

 

I sent my fist towards the abdomen of lizardman knight as his chest caved in with a Thump!

The shock transmitted through his whole body as his eyes turned white, his whole body vibrated from the attack before finally losing his breath.

 

[ You have absorbed the blood essence of a corrupted 'lizardman knight', purification in progress….. ] 

 

[ You have received 2237 EP! ]

 

I then followed on by delivering a punch to his ride before it even got to understand the situation ending his life as well.

 

[ You have absorbed the blood essence of a corrupted 'giant lizard', purification in progress….. ] 

 

[ You have received 1826 EP! ]

 

[ You have leveled up! ]

 

[ You have reached level 19! ]

 

[ you have created a fist technique relying on your special physiques! ]

 

[ you have created ‘Lightning & Thunder Fist’!]

 

[ Achievement 'Fist art creation' recorded ]

 

[ You have received the title 'Fist Master' ]

 

[ You have received 0.5 bonus stat points for your achievement ]

 

‘Finally!’

 

All the while till I reached this point, clearing 90% of the gate, I was practicing my physique abilities and researching their appliance.

 

Both physiques increased my bodily speed greatly, just the ‘Thunder Physique’ alone raised my speed to 1.3 of what it normally was, while the ‘Lightning Physique’ shockingly raised it to 2 times!

 

Although that didn’t mean I had the same speed of a person with double my current agility stat, it still was a great help especially in close combat battles.

 

But while speed could be increased using other means such as just directly increasing my agility stat, I acquired other abilities that are quite hard to get.

 

My ‘Thunder Physique’ gave me the ability of applying high frequency wave into my attacks as I already experienced it before, just applying it on my attacks gave it the ability to deal more damage and spread it through the whole body!

 

The ‘Lightning Physique’ that I just started testing now was also full of surprises, granting me the ability to deliver an electric shock with the attacks, which would make my enemy go numb all the while granting me a great striking ability!

 

Striking ability didn't simply mean to give more damage, it didn't even do that, it most importantly made the attacks more lethal and penetrative, which was one of the hardest nature attacks that one would be able to achieve!

 

After going through several tests, I still understood the limitation of such abilities… it lost a great deal of its effects when applied on weapons!

 

My body was the one that had the dual physiques, making it hard to simply share the effect with the weapon, being one with the weapon would maybe achieve a better result, but that would require me to level up the mastery skills by a few levels…..

 

In conclusion, I decided to make a simple fist martial art relying on the pieces of knowledge that I read from before, to conjure my physique ability into it, so that it could be used to fully apply the effects when urgently needed.

 

However, I was greatly stumped when I tried to apply both the abilities into the same attack…. It was virtually impossible to have two elemental physiques at the same body, so it made sense that while I broke that rule, it would take more than that to combine them.

 

Thankfully, it turned out that the solution was in my fused elemental energy! By applying a streak of it into my attack, the two physiques seemed to fuse for a second as their abilities intertwined, perfecting the fist art and having it acknowledged by the system, netting in another title, and surprisingly recognized as a rewardable achievement!

 

It made me remember my adventures of the forest when reaching a certain number of kills gave me stat points for the achievement, though most of the achievements that followed gave nothing…

 

It wasn’t that unexpected, after all, while there was some titles that gave effects, there was some that only took space in my status screens, there was probably some criteria for that as well. Fortunately though, this time the title had its effect as well.

 

[ 'Fist Master'

Title effect:  - The damage of fist attacks is passively increased by 10%. ]

 

And surprisingly that wasn’t all….

 

  • 1st chapter of today! ( Pssst, today is a true double release unlike yesterday~ )
  • another side note would be that I finally added something to the glossary, mainly a full status of Ian's and some item info, I'm still planning on adding some elemental info as requested before, and that's all the ideas I have got so far, If you have some other suggestion fell free to suggest it!
17