Auction 5
686 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Congratulations, Our prized item for today is sold to bidder no. 65!!” 

Uwooooooggh!!! Yessss!!! I got my weapon back!! now my chance of survival will go up a bunch!!! 

Not to brag but there's a lot of powerful weapons in 'Oh my precious lady' but for me, this one by far is the best, this weapon can produce expensive purified water that will be useful when exploring the dungeon if the water bar goes down, why not use water element magic to create water you say? well drinking a mana infused water is not exactly a good idea, just think of it as drinking sulfuric acid. You can also filter out the mana crystal dust in water with an item if you want but good luck finding a water mage out there, when almost all water mage are recruited by the lord to make water for the city, apparently they make water and evaporate it for rain to come, i don't really know much about it. 

That's it for its use, what about its damage? Well first of all it's indestructible because it's made out of ancient materials, the sharpness is top notch, it can also come back to you if you throw it, too bad it doesn't have an ego. 

Anyways about the slave? we'll that's our mission for Today so I'll consider it a success, I'll just tell Basti to not tell mom about this... 

“Thank you everyone for gathering at today's aucti–” 

Before the auctioneer even finished his speech, his head suddenly fell off with a *Slash*

“Tch. The annoying man is finally dead now why am I here again?” 

After that, a boy with white hair, red eyes and wings in his back appeared 

“Kyaaaah!!!” 

“Run we're gonna die!!!” 

“Buhiii!!!” 

Seeing this, the nobles in the auction room panicked and ran

“Oh that's right!, I'm here to retrieve a package that ran away” 

Saying that in a playful tone, the boy looked my way. 

“Oh shit am I his target!?” I whispered to myself 

Nonononononono, I can't die yet I gotta run!! wait I can't move!!! 

No way... Am terrified of him that my body froze!!!

“What are you doing just standing there? we gotta run!!” 

Before I knew it, I was grabbed by a familiar face and was carried away

“The creepy old man that sat beside me...”

“Damn right I'm old, but why do you have to include the creepy part? I'm by no means creepy” 

Oops I accidentally spoke my mind

“Tsk.”

Seeing me getting away with my slave the boy clicked his tongue yet again

“Now now everyone? What's the hurry why the rush??” 

Saying that, the boy lift one of his hand and froze all the exit doors with a *shaaa*

“So you're an ice mage huh, too bad for you because I happen to have the fire element, may I borrow this, young miss?” 

The old man then took the trident from my hand, (nooo Tridy!!!) covered it with flames and three it at the door, the door then broke with a *kaboom*

“Wow! you got a pretty cool weapon there. Now let's go!” 

And once again I was dragged away

26