SS: Fall of Navisvchl 2, Broken Expectations
469 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“..... Run, my lady”

The butler said to the little girl, as he readied himself to fight the enemy

“But–”

“Fast! My lady!!” 

The little girl was hesitant, but she couldn't even voice her concerns because she was terrified hearing the butler shout, which has never happened before

“I'm sorry!!!” 

“Don't worry my lady, the days that I was serving you and your family was the happiest days of my life, now go! hide! do whatever you can to survive” 

She couldn't do nothing but obey, she left after shouting her last words to the butler. 

“Ahahaha!!! I really can't get enough of this feeling!!!” 

The enemy kid was just laughing as the scene unfolds in front of him

Meanwhile the butler readied himself, to hold the enemy as long as he can

“Haaah... Haaah...” 

It's been some hours since the girl run away and it looks like the enemy wasn't chasing her anymore

The girl looked around, there are smoke coming from multiple buildings, It looks like she's still in the city. 

She can hear some occasional scream and some demon army wandering about. 

She needs to be really cautious not to be caught by the enemy forces, holding her necklace, she casted a stealth spell under her breath as she walks around trying to find a safe hiding place until the empire military arrived. 

After that, she eventually found a basement of some sort and decided to stay there for the mean time. 

—3 hours later since the fall of the navisvichl—

“H-help!!” 

Several hours later while she was out scavenging for food, she heard a scream nearby, coming to look at it out of curiosity, she saw a girl in her early 20's getting chased down by a demon. 

The girl was driven in a corner and the demons are approaching her. 

Seeing that she couldn't help her anyways, Calli just walks away and continued minding her own business, which is finding food. 

Being on the farther side of the city or you can also call it slums, she was unfamiliar of the places there, so she expected it to take long finding food, but to her luck she found food almost immediately after she left the scene, on a store of some sort. 

And so she came back to the her hiding place expecting nothing, but something surprising happened. 

On the way home she can still hear some noises coming from the scene earlier, letting her curiosity gey ahead of her, she went back to the scene to peek. 

But what she saw there was nothing from all that she'd seen before. The girl that was resisting the demons with all her strength earlier was now on the ground, her eyes was rolled upwards with tears all over it, both of her arms was torn apart with some of the blood still gushing out of the wounds, the demons are humping on the lady, there are three of them, one was thrusting on her front, the other one was penetrating her mouth while the third one was busy eating her severed limbs. 

The grotesque scene in front of her was out of her expectations, she left the lady expecting that the demons will only capture her, and that once the army arrived and defeated the demons, the prisoner will be released, it's all on the book. 

This almost made her wanna vomit, but she held it back with all she can. Calli was a smart kid, she knew that if she vomited here, she will lose concentration that will interfere with the flow of the mana inside her body resulting in her spell getting canceled. 

Not wanting to see any of these anymore, she silently ran back to her hiding place and cried herself to sleep.

16