Book 1 – Chapter 7
85 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, my dear friends!

It's a new chapter here!

Enjoy reading!

 

Amadeus was in black space. She could see her body, but it seemed ephemeral.

Suddenly, a bright flash blinded her. Opening her eyes, Amadeus looked at the scene that often followed her in nightmares.

A twelve-year-old girl sat beside the bloody corpse of a woman.

Nearby stood two eighteen-year-old guys laughing loudly, but the girl could not hear them. She stared blankly at the woman's corpse. Not one tear fell at all, and now the girl looked like a broken doll.

Amadeus looked around. She was in a large hall with a high ceiling. There were guards at the entrance, and a forty-year-old man surrounded by concubines sat on a throne in front.

All the persons present, even the corpse of the woman, had black hair.

The only one with white hair was a girl. She's sitting in the center of the room quietly.

It was the worsted memory of her whole life. The one that made her broke down.

Amadeus, even years later, has remembered every movement, every thought, absolutely everything.

Amadeus came to the girl, kneeled, and took her by the shoulders. It's just a memory. Whatever she did, it wouldn't change anything. She already went through this hell. It takes her so much time to understand the whole picture of what has happened. Just a few words… A few words could have changed her all life. But…

She looked into her own eyes.

«It wasn't your fault she died. You're not a monster. It will take you a long time to understand who the real monster is.» Amadeus said, looking into the girl's empty eyes.

She leaned closer and put her forehead against hers.

«Her death... It's not your fault, and it's not your sin. No matter how much you think about it, judging someone for being born is pointless. You didn't choose your fate, and those people, who are trying to break you, will soon regret it. But you won't get back the time you lost. You will suck into the abyss of despair and pain. You will hate and fear and slowly kill yourself from within.» Amadeus spoke in a slightly trembling voice.

The surrounding her space seemed to begin to crack and make the sound of shattering glass.

«You... In the future, you will understand and forgive yourself, but... But you will cease to be human.» she finished.

After these words, the space finally broke. All the people who had been there disappeared. And instead of a large hall, Amadeus was in the middle of a large field of red flowers. These flowers are Lycoris. Despite their significance and the legends that go around them, they are beautiful flowers.

«I can never go back and correct all the mistakes I've made, but even so...» Amadeus raised her eyes and saw the beautiful setting sun. The moon was already beginning to appear, «I won't have the same life as before.» she said in a quiet voice.

At that moment, the sun went down completely, and the full moon rose.

It shone very brightly, and many stars shone all around.

Amadeus closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and her mind went blank.

 

***

 

Twelve hours passed after the beginning of the evolution.

A black squirrel played with the severed head of a spider. Nearby have stood a massive cocoon, like a butterfly's cocoon. It was unclear what material it has made. It seemed more solid than granite and glowed slightly bluish-green in the dark.

Suddenly cracks began to appear in the cocoon, more and more of them, and soon its covers with them.

Seeing these changes, the squirrel stepped back a little and looked at the cocoon with anticipation.

«CRUNCH!» the cocoon shattered and crumbled.

In the center, in the embryo pose, a girl hovered. Slowly lowered to the floor, she opened her eyes and sat down.

She looked about fourteen years old, and her eyes were brighter now, but they were still ice and void. The girl's eyelashes were long and fluffy, like butterfly wings. Her skin no longer looked ill, but it was still pale. If she had been childishly beautiful before, she would undoubtedly outshine any beauties now. She had no clothes on, so the girl's charms were visible, which, by the way, we're a bit big for her teenage body.

«Why is it so cold? Damn.» Amadeus said, looking down.

At this moment, a fluffy black squirrel jumped on her face and began licking her, wagging its tail.

«I'm glad to see you, too. Would you please stop licking me?» Amadeus said, trying to pull the squirrel away from her face.

A brief moments later, she overcame the animal and looked at her updated status.

 

Status

State

Level: 1

Health: 25/25

Mana: 0/0

 

Description

Name: Amadeus Pride

Nickname: White Cat

Race: Silfinus

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown

 

Titles

«Reincarnated»

«The Only One of The Race»

«Moonchild»

 

Characteristics

Strength: 10 -> 20

Dexterity: 18 -> 32

Vitality: 5 -> 15

Intelligence: 32 -> 250

 

Race Skills

[Regeneration]

[Deep Sleep]

[True Form] (unavailable)

[Animal Language] (new)

[Lunar Language] (new)

[Lunar Song] (new)

 

Skills

[Dagger Mastery 4->7]

[Advanced Perception 3->5]

[Cooking 2->4]

[Less Pain Resistance 1->2]

 

Amadeus noticed three new skills.

[Animal Language] - you can understand the intelligent animals, beasts, and monsters.

[Lunar Language] - you can speak the Lunar language. Lunar language can use only a representative race, but everyone can understand it. Enables to communicate in some other languages.

[Lunar Song] - by singing a song by the Lunar language, you reach the deepest parts of the soul and can influence it. You can charm, heal, bring chaos or anger. It all depends on your desire and understanding of the soul.

A thin voice came from, «I thought you weren't going to wake up. You were gone so long. And you know what? I'm hungry! And also...»

It sounded like a small kid complaining to his mother.

 

Please don't judge me harshly, leave comments and give me some likes!

Any feedback is more than welcome, of course.

If you liked it, recommend the novel to your friends or readers!

Dear friend, if you want to support me, join me on Patreon!

Thank you for your interest, my friends!

5