Chapter 12 Weird Dreams
51 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

March 2, 2028

ASEAN, P-Base Sanctuary

Katsuyu Medical Centre, Sector 1

•••••

Inside the VIP room of Sector-1's best Hospital, Larry was dreaming, he had two dreams one after another.

In the first dream, he felt as if he had turned into someone else, an ordinary man who went through various hardships in life. He became a soldier and faught many galactic battles... There, he experienced the cruelty of the world and universe; famine, war, death, despair, destruction, and even the extinction of his own species.

His rich but painful life experience drove him to become the strongest person in the explored Universe.

The experience that created the man, and all other details were like crystals that fused with Larry's soul. It gave him an even deeper understanding toward the word "Champion".

The second dream was much more interesting and strange.

Larry dreamt that he had become a Vengeful Bloodthirsty Demon.

He saw himself growing a horn, sharp fangs, and even sharp claws. He led a demon army to sweep and clean the hell.

He observed, lay in ambush, surrounded his prey, charged, massacred, tore his prey apart, and devoured it.

Wherever he goes blood will surge, flames of fear will rage, and destruction will follow.

He devoured the weak without hesitation and submitted to stronger.

This was the law of the weak and strong, and it was carved deep into his genes. In a daze, Larry forgot his status as a human. He learned how to hunt in the way of demons, as well as how to think and survive amongst them.

He fought for the throne and licked his wounds.

However, the end of the dream was a blurry and twisted mess. Even so, he managed to see a huge battlefield, where dead bodies were piled as high as mountains and a boiling ocean made of blood. There were a lot of shining things that were definitely not made from hell.

There was also a huge tree that was made of bones in the middle of a bloody bubbling ocean. It looked horrifying.

The tree was thousands of meters tall that looked like it could reach the skies and between its' branches were huge fruits that were as red as blood.

All sorts of strange faces of nightmarish creatures were manifesting on the surface of the bloody ocean and the bloody fruit.

This scene woke Larry right away.

He sucked in a deep breath and smelled a sweet scent.

He moved his hands and feet a little. He saw that he was lying in a very modern medical cabin.

His body lay in a sticky liquid that was similar to hot chocolate. His pain had turned into a faint, numb feeling, and it was as if there were thousands of small fishes swimming around him and nibbling at his wounds. It actually felt pretty comfortable.

There was no light on the ceiling, but there was faint blue light around him. For some strange reason, it made him feel at ease. It gave him the feeling that things were quiet and he was safe.

'I was saved.'

Larry released a sigh of relief, he blinked with all his might trying to remember the fragmented dreams but to no avail.

Larry raised his right arm from the sticky chocolate liquid. He did not know how long he had slept, but the wounds on his body had already disappeared. Only a faint layer of scabs was left, and most of them had already fallen off to reveal pinkish new flesh.

Larry's eyes shone. He saw faint layers of energy rippling in the air. It was the various energy that came with the apocalypse, they were like multi-colored smoke.

It was a sign that he has a talent for cultivation.

As he breathed, the energy slowly integrated into his body, it felt as if they were being injected into his veins, and it gave a cold and refreshing sensation. He could clearly sense the presence of the Runic seed.

Larry was overjoyed, he clenched his fists slightly and tried to use his willpower to activate the Runic ability but no matter what he does, he still can't activate his ability.

Larry was disappointed, he thought he became a Runic Champion. 'Even though I didn't awaken my Runic seed but breaking through the shackles of genes and sensing the various energies is good enough.'

Larry felt all sorts of emotions.

He closed his eyes, and the first thing that popped up in his mind was his family, 'Mom, Dad, don't worry. The day the sun will shine on us again is near!'

Larry jumped out of the medical cabin and stretched happily. He noticed that he was in a big room with a very good environment.

Aside from the medical facilities that were stuck full of wires, there were two pots of natural-looking green plants in the corner.

Regardless of the plants or the space itself, everything in the room gave off a lavish feeling.

There was a small couch beside the medical cabin with a young girl on it. She was sleeping soundly while smacking her lips. It seemed like she was eating something really good in her dream.

It was Alexa.   

Larry could not help but smile a little.

He then saw the storage rack beside the couch. It had his sister's bag, which carried her exercise books.

It seemed like she had been doing her homework while she kept watching over him, but then got tired and fell asleep.

Larry tiptoed over and checked his sister's homework.

He opened an exercise book full of application questions. They asked the students to use various force execution formulas to figure out the output of their fighting strength and all sorts of Superbeasts' defense limits.

When it came to questions that required very complicated equations and matrices, there was a lot of space left under the questions.

But Alexa always managed to sloppily write her answers in bold strokes. She even created a few equations that did not exist, and with a few strokes of her pen came out with the answer.

Larry frowned a little and thought to wake up the girl to criticize her for not paying attention while answering the questions.

But after making some mental calculations, he found to his shock that her answers were all correct.

Yet there were no answers provided at the back of the exercise book.

This meant that the girl had instantly figured out the answer, but was too lazy to write out the long-winded process of how she came up with it, which was why she decided to just casually deal with it.

Larry gasped in surprise, his sister is a genius.

Then suddenly Larry's face became solemn, because his sister is family-oriented, she neglected her training and study.

He has been thinking about something all this while. That if their financial status is great and all the resources they needed were provided, maybe his sister can reach her full potential.

When Larry was lost in his thoughts he flipped to another page of the exercise book then he saw a comic that Alexa had drawn on an empty spot——

2