Chapter 01 The first step of Darse.
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darse is a little angel, angels can measure from 160 to 200 cm in general, their hair and eyes have a wider variety of colors than humans adding metallic colors close to gold and silver in some cases, although they are scarce. An angel is physically similar to humans, their physiological sex is vague in most cases, but several are identified as male or female since their appearance and develop similar organs for each case with the passage of time, although there is no way for them to get pregnant and give birth as it is something more complicated in Heaven. Darse measures 162 cm, dark brown hair, gray eyes, has fair skin, her figure is toned without highlighting any specific muscle, he wears simple cream-colored robes, some brown embroidery near the neck and simple wooden sandals and vegetable rope, and what stands out most in an angel are her wings, if you extend them from tip to tip they measure about 3 meters, Darse's wings are light gray. His appearance is similar to a teenager or a young human in his 20's, his black eyebrows give him an expression of clarity added to his large eyes, and eyelashes that give him a certain charm, a small rounded nose and lips with a not very thick fall shape of a pink hue, he has a small chin, which does not protrude or is low, In addition to a mole between his neck and his right collarbone, on his neck hangs a feather the length of his middle finger that is covered in a resin almost transparent if not for a small yellowish hue, oval-shaped and tied with a rope, a gift, an amulet given by a lover who is said to provide protection.

Lori is a Custodian race that has similarity with humans in their image, but they tend to be muscular beings, from his back appear two pairs of wings that are not bigger than his forearms, given his height that is around 3 meters does not have the ability to fly. Lori wears light shoulder pads that cover her shoulders as well as her face, a characteristic of the custodians is that by her clothing it seems that her head joins her shoulders, but it is not so, it is only the bulky of her shoulder pads, somewhat exaggerated in volume, besides that she wears a light tunic similar to that of Darse, and simple short boots.

Lori is sitting cross-legged crouched down while in his legs and embrace is Darse, both sleeping under the protection of some sturdy trees, they have been uprooting and trying to escape from Heaven for a week, 2 days ago they were spotted by a patrol of angels and Darse acted as a decoy for more than 1 day until he lost them, then she flew to the forest where she met with her beloved as they had agreed before separating, the idea was Darse's and although Lori was quite reluctant, she could not say anything when the angel flew on his own, they have been resting for a few hours since their reunion.

The misty forest is located in a valley in the virgin regions of Heaven, its main characteristic is that it is usually covered by a fog much of the day, it is said that in this forest there is an entrance to the human realm, the human realm they refer to is the planet where human civilization develops but Heaven is another plane, for many superior and has "official connections" and alternative passages with other planes, the entrance of the misty forest is one of these paths.

Darse and Lori have come here in the hope of escaping to the Human plane, but that is not something an inhabitant of Heaven should even think about in the first place, for that and other reasons they are persecuted.

Lori opened her eyes and finds the sight of her beloved Darse sleeping in her arms, the warmth of this scene stuns him for a few moments until she decides to get closer to his face to appreciate her beloved breathing slowly while he continues sleeping, she moves her hand closer to Darse's face, he takes his chin with her big hands and gently caresses his lips, her angel frowns.

-Darse, it is time to go on," he says softly.

-Mph -sounds as Darse opens his eyes with some awkwardness, he begins to come out of a deep sleep, he looks at Lori for a couple of seconds before getting clarity, at the same time his wings shiver a little. They both get up and eat some fruit before setting off, the misty forest works as a very good cover for these fugitives, but it also takes them longer to traverse it.

-You know, I was very anxious when I saw you flying to distract them -Lori said out of nowhere.

Darse gave her a look as they continued on their way.

-I know it was very sudden, but it was the best option for both of us -he finished and lowered his head.

-I understand, I just want to say, I don't know what I would do if something happened to you -he paused and took the angel's hand by her side -and that thought didn't stop attacking me until you appeared in front of me once again.

Understanding the meaning behind his words and actions, Darse replies this time with a smile, which is returned by the custodian.

Suddenly Darse stops his steps and looks around while a sense of alertness runs through his body, out of nowhere he jumps against Lori pushing him, at the same time from the fog a golden spear with a certain glow goes through the air and manages to hurt one of Darse's wings before embedding itself in a nearby log, falling next to his beloved Lori reacts, he gets up and takes Darse in his arms, then he begins to run while looking back and figures of 3 angels are glimpsed, he would not waste time and run with all his strength, he may be at a disadvantage by not being able to fly but the angels to lose sight of him neither can shorten the distance, flying groping for another attack.

-It hurts -says Darse closing his eyes to hold on, Lori looks at his retracted wing, he can see blood and exposed bone, most likely it broke, she starts sweating from the tension.

-Hold on a little longer, when we lose them we can check it, be brave please -he said in the softest possible tone as she continued her run, Darse just shook his head nodding.

-I did not expect the senses of these sinners to be so sharp -said one of the angels as they approached the location of the spear, finding it embedded in the trunk with traces of blood and feathers at the scene, the same angel who spoke before forcefully removed the spear from the tree, when a guardian angel descended behind them.

The guardian angels are similar to normal angels, although one or two heads taller, also have 3 pairs of wings which usually have golden or silver tones at their tips reflecting their strength, this particular one also had a light armor with reinforcements of a golden metal, delicate contours and details made it look very luxurious and easy to wear while giving an oppressive feeling.

-Sir, we have damaged it -said another angel -besides, they can't run far from here.

The guardian angel looked at the blood on the scene and did not hide a look of disgust. He took two deep breaths and intoned a prayer.

-God almighty please clear the way for your loyal subject, so I can carry out your will.

Once finished from the guardian angel a shockwave flooded everything around him, but it did not generate any commotion in the surrounding plants and animals, just erased all the fog clearing the misty forest in a few moments. This is because, in this case, the path between this plane and the human generated this fog, what this guardian angel asked for was a cleaning, therefore, with the power of his prayer he eliminated the influences left by this connection in this plane.

-We cannot leave these beings without the punishment they deserve, we will attack from long distance as soon as they enter our sight -said the guardian angel rising followed by the 3 angels.

Lori continued running, the angels already had him in sight and had already launched their spears, two missed him by a little, the third one pierced his left shoulder and still remains there while with his right arm he keeps Darse close to his chest, he continues running.

-Enough -said the guardian angel following them from the air -wait on the ground for me to return, I will take over from here on.

The three angels obediently descended. A few minutes later the guardian angel descends a few meters in front of Lori and Darse, the latter snuggles more on the chest of his beloved.

-Sins and sinners must be removed from Heaven -he said as he drew a short sword from her sheath and charged at the custodian, Lori released her angel, took the tip of the spear embedded in her shoulder and slid it down gritting her teeth, it is the only weapon available and it was difficult to use with one hand, but still he advanced against her enemy, blocking the incoming attacks.

-Run now! -he shouted as he continued to receive the attacks in the best possible way. Darse just watched still somewhat dazed trying to think of some way to help, but one idea blocked the next -I - I can -he stammered as he watched his custodian struggle.

-Please Darse! -Lori shouted again.

Darse clenched his fists, brought them close to his heart as he looked down and his eyes began to water, the next moment he turned and ran with all his might, his injured wing preventing him from flying.

-A worthless sacrifice coming from a sinner -said the guardian angel as he stopped his attacks, at the same time, Lori tried to keep her breathing to recover some of her condition.

-You know very well that there is only one end for beings like you -the enemy spoke again.

Darse was running with everything riding on it, his mind confused by a bunch of rushing questions, his body sending him signs of exhaustion for pushing the pace beyond his capabilities, his wound reminding him of his current incapacity, sending him that cold sting. Suddenly he felt a shock stronger than everything else, almost knocking him face first to the ground as his running continued, but he managed to get back on his feet at a slower and clumsier pace but he did not stop, without realizing it tears were already falling from his eyes, his body already knew it but he would not recognize it, a pain in his chest that had nothing to do with anything muscular, a cold sensation that started from his spine to the middle of his back and went up to his head, strangely getting there a warmth took possession of his face and made breathing feel more suffocating, there was no exact location on his body to which it pointed, but it was there, he gritted his teeth hard and continued at times forgetting why, but he did not stop until he saw the guardian angel appear, he descended about 5 meters in front of him making his run stop, gracefully and without losing his composure he stepped on the forest floor with his wings outstretched and his sword unsheathed in one hand, which had traces of blood on it.

-n-no -stammered Darse as he brought his hands clasped together towards his face, almost as if in prayer.

The guardian angel didn't wait, he went up again at the same time that he launched himself to the front, with his free hand he took Darse's uninjured wing, and almost as if it didn't weigh anything he lifted it in flight hanging and went to a specific sector of the forest, from the heights it could be seen that around a certain group of trees the fog was slowly reforming, not in the thickness that would make difficult the visibility of anyone, but enough to be recognized. The guardian angel let go of his captive a few meters before descending, the poor angel was shaken by the fall and could not get back up, the guardian angel this time approached him walking and grabbed him by both wings, reviving once again the pain of his injury he held him away from his own body with an expression of disgust as he approached a tree, and between the roots of this tree, forming an imperfect circle there was a well, which strangely was not dark, it had a certain blue light perceptible from the other side like a window at the end of a narrow corridor. Darse could only try to dwarf his body to be taken in this way, to try to cope with all the pain he felt at this moment he could not do anything else, his eyes could not focus on anything around him and when they did they came almost naturally to the search for that stained sword, he didn't want to think anything else once that image came, the angel of the guard at this time lifted him over the "well".

Squeezing his hands even tighter leaving marks on them, against all the pressure he felt both his body and his heart allowed him to direct a prayer against his captor.

-Where is Lori? -Nearly screaming in a heartbreaking way he slid this question down his throat, with mingled hatred and predominant concern, his eyes rested on his enemy's eyes, and the latter showed a sullen expression.

-It's not so hard to guess, is it?

With this the angel's body felt an earthquake brewing from within, a force rumbling from within that almost hurt him, it was his heart, which seemed to explode every time it pumped blood, getting stronger and stronger and slowing down as if emphasizing each of the pulses it exerted on his body, He could even hear it rumbling, like huge war drums, nothing else he could perceive but this series of attacks on himself that were born from his chest, the sound of the outside world became nothing and even his eyes abandoned their function, everything was black even though they remained open. Meanwhile the guardian angel momentarily closed his eyes while intoning his prayer.

-Our lord is the only being capable of granting true forgiveness, beings like you do not deserve even the contemplation of that possibility, but still under his teachings, I have to show a gesture of compassion to an inferior being, I will fulfill your wish, even at the risk of feeding your unhealthy greed, be free if you so desire.

When he finished he used his sword, and with a quick and almost unobstructed movement cut his wings from his back, not flush, a cut without any intention of being neat, after which Darse fell down the pole and was lost to the sight of the angel of the guard, he moved with the wings still in his hand a few steps away from the tree, and threw them to the ground, from his waist he untied a container similar to a canteen, he opened it slowly while whispering a prayer, he cleaned his hands first with its content, then he poured a little on his sword eliminating the evidence of any stain, finally he threw a little on the wings that remained on the ground, he closed the container and returned it to its initial position, he also sheathed his sword, finally he put his hands together in prayer position

-Oh my lord through your will this your servant implores you for the favor of allowing me to remove the stain of sins in your kingdom, to return everything to the immaculate under your presence oh my lord.

At the end of his prayer pale flames grew from the remains of Darse's wings and consumed them until they turned completely into ashes, seeing this situation the guardian angel lifts his face to the sky, whispers a thank you and flies again in the direction of his subordinates.

0