Chapter 2 What!!!?(Revised)
48 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What!!!?
 
Oh god, what am I going to do to survive in this crazy a*s world I’ve never killed before I have never killed a fly let alone a Human being. I was a pacifist in my last life but it looks like being a pacifist is not an option in this life.
 
Ok, let's see I’ve transmigrated so I should have been given a golden finger. Let's Hope The fantasy novels I read in my past life were correct. Maybe that was the voice I heard earlier.
 
System turn-on…. Jason looks around the room listening & hoping that he was given a golden finger.
 
Nope that wasn’t it
 
Turn on, Execute Please anything?
 
System Baby?
 
System My love? Nope nada
 
Uncle System?
 
I guess let's try this System Activate?
 
Ding! System Now activating.
 
Yes! The novels were correct the legendary Golden finger every transmigrater has access to.
 
Jason had read a lot of novels in his past life. Most of them were related to Main Characters having Systems.
 
These systems could be categorized into a few different types.
 
The first type was the Strange and mysterious kind of system that allowed the user access to different types of Magic skills, martial arts, Immortal cultivation manuals and some of them even contained superpowers.
 
The second type of system was a technology-based system where users would be supplied with weapons, gadgets, Genetic or Bloodline strengthening, Interstellar battleships that could conquer space, etc.
 
The third type was a kind of realistic situation system which required the main characters to become popular celebrities, Scientists, criminals and or become some type of law enforcement and so on.
 
On some rare occasions, the third one would be mixed with either the first or the second one but it would be focused mainly on the real world.
 
Jason really didn’t care about which type of system he gets as long as he didn’t get the third one. he always dreamed about wielding superpowers or becoming an Immortal Cultivator that could control the forces of Time and space so the 1st system would be the best choice for him.
 
But One thing all systems shared was that they make their host unparalleled and invincible
 
Ding! Congratulations Host for Activating the Legendary New God system.
 
Wow! Ok System Pull up my Identity Profile.
 
Host: Jason Hall
 
Race: Human
 
Bloodline:(Unknown) Requires extreme stress to unlock
 
Magical Roots: God-Tier with A absorption rate of more than tenfold
 
Strength:20(Physical strength)
 
Dexterity:15(Agility, Stamina,)
 
Speed:23
 
Mental(Intelligence,Mental Fortitude):12
 
Mana:25
 
Level:1
 
God Qi Cultivation: Locked
 
Superpowers: Locked
 
Skills: Multiversal Elemental Affinity(Passive)
 
Status: Alive(Awake)
 
Rewards That need to be claimed:1
 
Yes!!! It's not the Third type thank god. It seems to be a mix of the 1st and 2nd type of system because there is a grayed-out area that I can’t see just yet.
 
There should be a more physical profile?
 
Lets See….
 
Ah here it is
 
Host: Jason Hall
 
Skin Color: Melanin
 
Height:6’5
 
Weight:240(Pure Muscle)
 
Status: Extremely handsome
 
Damn, I'm a giant no wonder I could barely fit on this bed.
 
Wait Wait Wait reverse System pull up my identity profile.
 
What the hell is Multiversal Elemental Affinity?
 
Ding! In Response to the host Thanks to the system, the host's magical roots have been repaired to absolute top quality Meaning the host now has an affinity for every element across the known Multiverse.
 
What!!!?
2