Chapter 2: My Aunt is my Neighbor
1k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To be honest I saw my aunt killing someone when I first ran from home.

She didn’t notice that I was at her front door peeking as she emotionlessly shot the immobile man tied to the chair.

After some time, I was able to find out that she was being chased by a mafia.

My aunt was lonely, she didn’t have anyone she can rely on.

I wanted to help her; mom doesn’t even know about what her sister is even doing.

My aunt is cool and at the same time pitiful.

Standing at her front door, she got shocked after I told her I wanted to hold a gun, it seems she didn’t expect her niece to know what she was doing.

‘you weren’t careful enough xxxx-san’

For sometime she finally gave up, she called my parents and told them that I would be staying with her for quite a while and they agreed immediately.

The reason she came up with is because it was near the university I’m in. My parents believed of course, thinking there wasn't anything wrong at all.

My aunt didn’t want to mix me with her chaotic life and was afraid for my safety, day by day she would teach me self-defense, and stuff she taught herself.

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

I became part of the mafia that was hunting my aunt, but I only joined because I thought I could protect her and learn their secrets, but it can’t be done at the same time.

My aunt was actually being chased because she killed the right hand man of a mafia boss.

They would talk about her seducing him first, but actually mom told me that my aunt didn’t like being in a relationship, she would think that it was too troublesome.

Turns out the right hand man, forced himself on her and didn’t expect ending up dead.

Going back at the house we moved in not so long ago, I told my aunt about the mafia.

Just before my aunt advised me to stay away from them, and told me it was dangerous, we were both surrounded by the mafia and was shot by a lot of bullets.

Losing blood and a bunch of holes both in our bodies, I looked at my dead aunt and wanted to apologize.

Closing my eyes and accepting my fate I opened my eyes to another room.

“Kento! Wake up breakfast is ready! You still got school sweetie!”

Kento? Looking at my hands they became small.

Looking for a mirror, I looked exactly the same but was smaller, this body belonged to an elementary schooler

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Leaving the apartment with a lot of questions in mind, a girl came out at the same time as me.

“Kento, didn’t think you’d wake up early”

“as I thought your face still looks the same”

“excuse me miss who are you?”

“xxxx-san”

“huhhh?? Aunt?”

“so you remember this time”

Now my aunt became my neighbor who had the same age as me

20