Chapter 12: Flipflops can be weapons
393 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Giving me gummies an old lady passed by.

“Very nice, good work all around. Your heroes in my eyes, every one of you. Here, reward yourselves. Have some gummies.” (old lady)

“Oh, uh, thanks.”

“Yes, yes. Don't eat them all at once, okay?”

“Thank... you...?”

“That mademoiselle, she's the heart of UA.” (Sparkling Laser Guy)

Getting near to the only passed out kid.

“Oh, my goodness. You were hurt this badly by your own Quirk, sonny?” (old lady)

kissing the kid on the ground with her stretched upped lips.

“chuuuu” (old lady)

“Um, what's she doin'?”

“You're watching a school nurse in action.” (Sparkling Laser Guy)

[old lady grunts]

“The Youthful Heroine, Recovery Girl! Her Quirk is a très awesome boost of healing power. She's the only reason UA can hold these reckless exams. Look, she's saving him months of recovery time.” (Sparkling Laser Guy)

“All right, he'll be fine now. Anyone else injured?” (Recovery Girl)

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

One week later waiting for the test results, as usual Sayaka was in the couch with her drool about to touch the floor

“Good evening auntie, I came to visit Sayaka, the test results are out from U.A”

“oh my goodness” Shouting loud “SAYAKA! YOU BRAT, WAKE UP!”

Still looking sleepy “what the hell mom, don’t shout at night, you’re gonna disturb the neighbors”

“I wanted to open the letter with you because I’m sure I’ll pass and worried you might not”

“sheesh, it’s not like the whole world will get destroyed if I don’t pass, I did fine on the practical test, the written, well I think I barely passed on that”

“let’s just check it then, if you really did well”

Swapping the letters, me opening his, while my letter in his hands.

The letter inside contained a big fat ‘PASS’

Hearing a gasp at my side

“as I thought”

“what the fuck don’t do that you’re scaring me”

Throwing the flipflop at my head my mom shouted “Don’t swear inside the house you brat!”

Turning back to Kento “…..so did I fail?”

“why the hell would you fail when I helped you study on the written test?”

Jumping around and throwing herself at her mom ”mommy, I passed the exam~ remember when you said you’d cook me luxurious foods for a week If I pass the exam, now’s your chance”

“Kento-chan you’re lying right? There’s no way this stupid daughter of mine passed U.A’s exam”

“no aunt, it says here. We congratulate you on passing both the practical and written test of U.A Sayaka Isoyama, and with a big Pass on the bottom”

“damn it, cooking good food was a lie, why don’t you go feed yourself!”

Grabbing the flipflop and lightly slapping it at her mother’s butt “that’s a no, no mother, you can’t swear inside the house”

With a vein popping at her forehead, she slammed the frying pan on Sayaka’s face but missed.

“too bad old lady, you’re getting slow”

“what did you say?”

“I’ll be going back to my house, Have a good night Auntie” walking to the front door, Kento went and left the Isoyama household.

9