Chapter 13: Classroom 1-A
368 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting arrangement is like this

Spoiler
Shoji Sero    
Uraraka Sato Shoto Yaoyorozu
Iida     Koda  Tokoyami   Mineta
Asui  Kirishima  Sayaka       Midoriya
Ashido    Kaminari  Jiro      Bakugo
Aoyama Ojiro        Kento Hagakure
[collapse]

Inside the dark room  

“Check out the results from the exam.”

“Wow, the first place student didn't even have Rescue points.”

“He took down those faux villains like an ace.”

“When most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle, he stayed focused on letting the smaller targets get in close and then counterattacking. That kid is tough.”

“On the opposite end, the seventh place student had zero villain points.”

“He's not the first UA hopeful to take out that giant robot. Though, it's been a while since I saw someone blow it away with one attack.”

“But at what cost?”

“Did you see how badly he injured himself? If you ask me, it's like his body isn't used to his Quirk.”

“Hm...”

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Kento pov:

Having a midnight jog, Kento saw two silhouettes at the once dirty beach and another two at the cemented gazebo. Those people who cleaned this up really worked hard, not even a speck of dirt can be seen, I would like to meet them.

 ☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

Walking to school, The acceptance rate that year was just as small as it always had been.
One in 300. Four people got in because of recommendations, and 38 through the regular exams. We were split into two classes of 20 students each, but made an exception. So Class 1-A had 22 students and Class 1-B had 20.

Looking for my classroom 1-A were Sayaka and I was placed in. I arrived to a huge door with a sign 1-A and a big Red 1-A on the door.

Opening it I saw Sayaka sitting on her chair reading a manga book with a bored face. Noticing the door opening she pointed at the first column, third row chair.

Arriving at my sit, some students already arrived.

Just in time when a green-haired kid entered the door, the four-eyed kid and the blonde hair started arguing

“Take your feet off of that desk now!” (four-eyed kid)

With both his feet on his desk, the blonde hair made a provocative smirk

“Huh?” (blonde hair)

“It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!” (four-eyed kid)

”You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?” (four-eyed kid)

with his hands making weird movements

“Uh‐‐ Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy.”

“Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one.” (blonde hair)

[gasps] “You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're
in the right place?” (Iida)

“Ha!” (blonde hair)

Finally noticing the kid at the door

“Huh? It's him.” (Iida)

all the students faced the door and started murmuring
‐‐[green-haired kid gasps]

Obviously panicking the kid looked at the ceiling
“Uh, hi.” (green-haired kid)

“Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida fro‐‐” (Iida)

“Yeah, I‐I know. I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's super nice to meet you.”

“Midoriya. You realized that there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?” (Iida)

“Huh?” (Midoriya)

“You must be very perceptive. And I completely misjudged you, I admit. As a student, you're
far superior to me.” (Iida)

another student came in to join the talk

“Hey! I recognize that messed‐up hair!
‐‐Falling boy!” (round faced girl)
‐‐[gasps] (Midoriya)

while acting the punch “That punch was amazing!”

while covering his red face “Oh, hey, hi! Oh my gosh! So, uh, I should probably be thanking you for going in and talking to him.”

“Huh? How'd you know about that?” (round faced girl)

“Oh, I‐‐ Um‐‐ What?” (Midoriya)

remembering what happened after receiving the U.A acceptance letter the 4 of us were called at the principal's office

"I can't believe we have not one, but four students from our school heading off to UA! And to think, you're
one of them, Midoriya. It's a miracle."

Leaving with Sayaka, the blonde-haired kid glared daggers to us  and pulled the green-haired kid with him.

Glaring back, Sayaka asked what's wrong. but I only dismissed it and headed back home with her.

9