Chapter 16: I TOLD YOU SO!
276 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following Ochaco was Midoriya. Standing inside of the circle while looking at the ball, Sayaka told me that his quirk was really cool and strong. Let’s see what you’ve got.

“If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon, he's the one going home.” (Iida)

“Huh? Of course he is. He's a Quirkless loser.” (Bakugo)

“He has a Quirk. Did you not hear about what he did in the entrance exam?” (Iida)

“Huh?” (Bakugo)

Midoriya, finally throwing the ball

“Fourty‐six meters.” (MEASURING DEVICE 5A)

‘Guess Sayaka saw wrong’

[gasps] “Uh... What gives? I was
trying to use it just now.” (Midoriya)

“I erased your Quirk.”

After revealing his quirk, the ability to erase other people’s Quirks Aizawa explained

“The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school.” (Aizawa)

Continuing to explain Midoriya's Quirk, that it is a liability and that he has no place in this school.

“Wait, you did what to my‐‐” realizing something “Ah! Those goggles. I know you! You can look at someone and cancel out their powers. The Erasure Hero. Eraser Head!” (Midoriya)

“‐‐Uh..”(Everyone)
“‐‐Eraser? Who's that?” (triangular grin guy)

“Oh, I've heard of him. I think he works on the down‐low.” (Frog girl)

 

Sneakily moving to my side, Sayaka gently elbowed me. And talked in a low voice only the two of us could hear “just wait and see”

 

“You're not ready. You don't have control over your power. Were you planning to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?” (Aizawa)

“No! That's not what I was trying to do!” Before he could finish defending himself, Aizawa’s floating cloths pulled him in a bind.

“No matter what your intentions are, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another overzealous hero I know. One who saved a thousand people by himself and became a legend. But even with that drive, you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry, Midoriya. With your power, there's no way you can become a hero.” (Aizawa)

gasping, everyone finally relaxed after our teacher stopped his quirk.

“I've returned your impractical Quirk. Take your final throw. Hurry and get it over with.”

 

“I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice.” (Iida)

“--Probably told him to start packing.” (Katsuki)
“--I'm here, cheri.” (Aoyama)

“Wait, who are you, again?” (Ochaco)

putting eye drops on his bloodshot eyes, Aizawa thought ‘Is he going to use his Quirk and have to forfeit the rest of the events like a fool? Or admit defeat and settle into last place? Either way, he doesn't belong here.’

 

Standing on the circle, Midoriya finally moved like he’s starting to throw.

Looking at the corner of my eyes, Sayaka had both her hands on fists and was looking at Midoriya with sparkling eyes and with a look on her face that says ‘win you fucker!, don’t make me lose my bet!’

 

“SSMASH!!”

 

not expecting anything more Midoriya threw the ball fast and strong sky high, everyone’s faces was in awe.

 

Barely holding it in, Sayaka’s emotion was written all over her face and looked at me. A face that said ‘I fucking told you, you son of a bi- I wasn’t lying see that? Look at that cool kid!’

 

Ignoring her I looked back at Midoriya.

 

“Mr. Aizawa. You see? I'm still standing.” (Midoriya)

 

With an impressed look on his face “This kid...” (Aizawa)

10